PDA

View Full Version : favorite wig

jo_ann
11-21-2005, 10:53 PM
what is everyone's favorite wig? For me it's one that has a stretchable headband built in. It fits the best, it stays in place the best, and I can usually comb it back with some hairspray to get the hair out of my face and have it still look natural. Most of my other wigs don't fit.. There's one that fits, but most of the hair falls in front and it REALLY gets in the way, and I struggle with it, and start sweating, and then it starts to slide back and you can see the hair underneath.

Mine looks similiar to this:
http://www.ultimatelooks.com/henrymargu/classicband2323hm4l.jpg

Maria2004
11-21-2005, 11:48 PM
My current fav wig is the "shorty" in my profile pic, but it's plastic and cheap and looking ragged now. I prefer long hair but my long wig is a cheapo too even tho it's real human hair. My ideal wig would be very long, natural human hair that I could style and braid to my hearts content and would hold up with proper care. The very best hand made wigs cost about $2000 so all I can do is dream. :cool:

GypsyKaren
11-22-2005, 12:55 AM
After going a while with long blonde hair, I've just ordered a new Revlon wig. It's a chin length bob in a medium blonde, kinda sassy looking. It's a mono that cost a bit, but you gotta pay for quality. As soon as I get it I'll post a new picture of myself to see what you all think.

GypsyKaren