PDA

View Full Version : Make your choice.

Kimberlyfaye
09-11-2012, 12:48 PM
And see how you're rewarded.

If you could choose just ONE thing about being female what would it be? Maybe their feminine emotions, perhaps the chance to just be acknowledged as a woman? Or maybe a female voice? The list goes on but if you could have only one thing, let's hear it girls! :)

I'll start things off I guess. If I could choose one thing to have I would choose to be female 'down there'. I want to be able to feel like a woman. Nothing in the way. No outdoor plumbing. Sorry if this is a bit rude ladies :S

Jessicaa
09-11-2012, 12:55 PM
If i had the choice i would just like to have the build of a female...like the muscle and bone structure, that way i could have super sexy curves and feel alot more feminine while dressed.

Persephone
09-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I'd want to be a mom.

Hugs,
Persephone.

Joanna41
09-11-2012, 01:04 PM
I would have to pick voice....the one thing that will always give me away...sighhh

Joanna

Jamie Ann
09-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Probably the one thing I would choose first would be to have the bust-waist-hips ratios of a young, physically attractive genetic woman. Feminine figure proportions are, of course, not ALL that I would want, but they would top the list, because when we are “read” by other people (say) 100 meters away, it is our proportions that cue them in, not our makeup — or whether we don’t look quite right between our legs! :)

Jocelyn Quivers
09-11-2012, 01:37 PM
If i had the choice i would just like to have the build of a female...like the muscle and bone structure, that way i could have super sexy curves and feel alot more feminine while dressed.

I would have to go with build as well. Excellent choice!!:thumbsup:

Cheryl T
09-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I can live with my shape and my height. I can have things changed surgically if I need that.
The one thing I would love to have is a beautiful, full head of hair. Long, silky shoulder length hair.

Is that too much to ask for ??

Karren H
09-11-2012, 02:16 PM
The one thing I would love to have is a beautiful, full head of hair. Long, silky shoulder length hair.

Is that too much to ask for ??

I would settle for any kind or length of hair..... be way better than what I have now....

Amy A
09-11-2012, 04:33 PM
That beautiful, delicate look that some women have, with long slender elegant limbs and amazing posture.

Kate Simmons
09-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Being a Mother has always been my first choice. Being a Mom has it's own special rewards for sure.:battingeyelashes::)

Ashley D.
09-11-2012, 06:40 PM
To be able to carry and have a baby.

KateSpade83
09-11-2012, 07:29 PM
I'll cheat and say I want a complete female3 hourglass body, so that includes a working vagina, tits, and femme face. Too bad I don't have one more wish for a voice!

GrayGirl83
09-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Being about a foot shorter, a foot less wide and about half my weight would be crucial. everything else I can deal with with makeup and/or surgery :)

stacycoral
09-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Miss Kim, one thing i would want is to be born a cute GG,and enjoy being a real girl.!!!1 hugs sis

tiffanyjo89
09-12-2012, 01:15 AM
I'm afraid I'll fall into category Kimberly has opened up...down there [completely fully functioning system]. Why? Well, it'd take a medical scan to make it happen, but I'd be a female. I'd be an ugly chick though :P but I could wear a lot more things then (such as bikinis, short shorts, etc).

Ava Tryptyk
09-12-2012, 01:23 AM
I'd go with the build. I currently have very broad, masculine shoulders, which is a great thing as a guy! But if I were to wear a dress with spaghetti straps, my broad shoulders would immediately give me away as a "guy in a dress". Another thing I'd like would be to have the added physical flexibility that most women have (think dancers, cheerleaders, gymnasts, that kind of thing), but since it's possible for men to develop similar ranges of flexibility (albeit with more effort) I won't make that my one thing that I desire.

As for the voice, I can just be silent and use body language, so no one even needs to hear my natural voice! I also want to have long, flowing hair, but I could fix that problem with a nice wig when I have the resources for that.

wilt575
09-12-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm afraid I'll fall into category Kimberly has opened up...down there [completely fully functioning system]. Why? Well, it'd take a medical scan to make it happen, but I'd be a female. I'd be an ugly chick though :P but I could wear a lot more things then (such as bikinis, short shorts, etc).

I will go along with you on that system part so I could become a mother natural way,no adoption etc. And yes love short shorts and string bikinis to get tan lines.

Katie83
09-12-2012, 04:12 AM
My first choice would be to have been born female. That would mean so many other issues wouldn't exist. My choice if i could change one thing now, would be to have the size and build of a woman, so about 5 inches shorter, wider hips, smaller chest and smaller feet and hands.
Katie

Sophia Claire
09-12-2012, 04:24 AM
Just one? That's hard... A feminine face. I can fake the rest of it, but I have a dude face and it's really not cool. But a feminine figure comes in at a close second.

Claire Cook
09-12-2012, 04:33 AM
I would settle for any kind or length of hair..... be way better than what I have now....

I'm with Karren here, 'cept I'd put it as being way better than what I don't have!

erickka
09-12-2012, 05:18 AM
I would have to say the complete exterior package would suffice. It would be so much easier to "get ready" to go. No haggling with forms, padding, etc.

Rebecca W.
09-12-2012, 05:19 AM
I would have to say, my chest. I have a deep desire for slimmer dresses and the bone structure will not allow for that.:sad:

xdressed
09-12-2012, 05:35 AM
I'd have to go with changing my shoulders. They're just too wide for when I'm en femme, and having smaller more feminine shoulders in guy mode wouldn't really be a problem

alice clair
09-12-2012, 07:09 AM
I would have to go along with Karren hair would be mine. To have nice full head of thick hair would be a dream come true

ronda
09-12-2012, 07:36 AM
i have to go with voice the other things i can deal with Hugs Ronda

Nikki A.
09-12-2012, 08:31 AM
I'd go with body also, in that it is the hardest to change. Face can be surgically altered and voice can be trained.

Georgia_Maine
09-12-2012, 09:14 AM
For me, since I'm "only" CD, I'd ask for a full head of hair. I'd love to dress fem without a wig. Maybe I'm luckier than most, because I'm in the median for both sexes in height and body shape. The way I look at it, most of the other parts requested (at least to me) are - or should be - mostly hidden by clothing and can be feminized without most people noticing.

simalina
09-12-2012, 09:19 AM
but I have a dude face and it's really not cool.
If that´s a photo of you I would tell you to not worry about it, you´re good looking =)

I personally think that I would go with a nice soft female voice. It does so much for a crossdresser. But i´d have to be able to switch between modes ;)