PDA

View Full Version : I love my wife

Lee51964
09-11-2012, 07:55 PM
sorry for the lenght

my wife found pictures of me dressed and freaked out she wrote me a letter basicly telling me it was her or dressing and that prompted me to get rid of the clothes and after a short time I couldn't keep my mind straight and found I needed to dress again.
well my wife being the smart woman she if had started researching crossdressers and found a site similar to this one the is for gg who need answers about why men crossdress. she found that its not something that I do for fun but that I have been dressing all my life and feel more comfortable and relaxed when dressed.

she knew I am on yahoo and desided to make a screne name and ask questions and see if I was meeting men on the side (I wasn't) but had very long talks with them and told a couple that I was going to leave in october if things hadn't changed at home.

wel she came home about a month ago and said we need to talk as this is never a good thing I had to work and was sick to my stomach the whole time.
it was about 3 days before we were able to talk and she told me she knew I was still dressing and that she had gone online and done some research and that dressing is a part of me that will never go away.

we both had tears in our eyes and I was sure it was all over and as I said I love my wife she is smart and beautiful and makes me want to be a better person.
she said that as long as the kids never find out which is something I never want to happen she was ok with me dressing when I was alone.
she said she was going to try to accept me dressing.

A couple of days went by ans she told me to go change but only panties she saw my attitude change she said I was calm and relaxed and she liked that so she said I should send her a picture on her phone so I did its been about a month and everyday she wants a picture and we have been haveing sex everyday which was 3 to 8 months between before.
she doesn't mind if I wear panties when we have sex and has even started takeing the male role wearing a dildo and has even worn it when we go out with a pair of tighty whities

my biggest mistake was not telling her years ago it is what hurt her the most
so I would tell anyone in this situation to trust you SO and talk to them you may be suprosed what they will do when they love you

Your Friend
Anna

TGMarla
09-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Good story that illustrates how communication is the real key to any successful relationship, especially one that mean a lot to you.

I love my wife, too. Maybe one day we'll also get to talking about it.

giuseppina
09-11-2012, 10:14 PM

my biggest mistake was not telling her years ago it is what hurt her the most
so I would tell anyone in this situation to trust you SO and talk to them you may be suprosed what they will do when they love you

Your Friend
Anna

You're right on that count Anna, but there is no sense in losing sleep or beating yourself up over it. It has happened and is in the past, and the past cannot be changed.

On the plus side, your wife is investigating before making a decision about this being a dealbreaker, and that is very much to her credit.

The big things now are being completely truthful, loving her (and this need not involve sex), and not to push her or allow yourself to be pushed too hard or too quickly. That is the best way to gradually reestablish trust between the two of you.

Stephanie47
09-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Sometimes communication is the real key to any unsuccessful relationship, especially one that means a lot to you.

Good story that illustrates how communication is the real key to any successful relationship, especially one that mean a lot to you.

Cynthia Anne
09-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Great story Anna! Thanks for sharing!

Tara D. Rose
09-11-2012, 11:20 PM
But when she asks' you to go change into "just panties", that is not becoming your other side.

NicoleScott
09-12-2012, 09:34 AM

Caution: Your results may be very different than Anna's.

Kristyn Hill
09-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Awesome story, Anna. I know you are really loving life and so is she.

suzy1
09-12-2012, 09:50 AM
I always like to thank a member that tells a story that brightens my day.

So thank you Anna:)

SUZY

ZeeRay
09-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Great story. Previous reply's are correct. Communication is the Key to Living a "full" life. For me, I'm not there yet, although I know the key to a full life.

famousunknown
09-19-2012, 02:33 PM
she doesn't mind if I wear panties when we have sex and has even started taking the male role wearing a dildo and has even worn it when we go out with a pair of tighty whities

ummmm....ok, that sounds a bit strange...but whatever works.

Lee51964
09-22-2012, 04:34 PM
Caution: Your results may be very different than Anna's.

good point but it seems we miss judge those we love the most

BLUE ORCHID
09-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Hi Anna, The longer that you hide the harder it is to come clean.

Thera Home
09-22-2012, 05:15 PM
she doesn't mind if I wear panties when we have sex and has even started takeing the male role wearing a dildo and has even worn it when we go out with a pair of tighty whities

Uh......This is wierd, sounds like you may be moving a little fast there cowboy.
Your wife...from not accepting to this. Anyway to each thier own I guess.

Thera

RADER
09-23-2012, 06:39 PM
Some times it comes down to education; If the SO finds out about dressing, and like your wife, does a
little research on the subject, then learns that we are not the monsters that has been prescribed in the
past. Two people can still love each other and co exist. Dressing is not the end of the world.
Rader

Pexetta
09-23-2012, 06:55 PM

Categories: Femdom/Authoritarian

lowxr
09-23-2012, 09:32 PM
A couple of days went by ans she told me to go change but only panties she saw my attitude change she said I was calm and relaxed and she liked that so she said I should send her a picture on her phone so I did its been about a month and everyday she wants a picture and we have been haveing sex everyday which was 3 to 8 months between before.

I'm more concerned with the last paragraph of your story ?? I think I would be asking about some hidden feelings that may have surfaced on her side ??

Beverley Sims
09-23-2012, 10:00 PM
This event has turned out alright for you but unfortunately all situations are different and other wives may not be so receptive of cross dressing.

heatherdress
09-23-2012, 10:17 PM
Appreciate your story Anna and understand your feelings about honesty. It seems, however, that being able to change into panties is less that most would of us consider being dressed. Is this an initial step of acceptance or is this the limit? If so, will that be OK for you? Also, I am not sure what having sex and "taking the male role wearing a dildo and wearing it when you go out with a pair of tighty whities" means. Seems something much deeper that crossdressing. In spites of being confused myself (which really does not matter) I am glad you seem to be making progress together. Good luck.

Janelle_C
09-23-2012, 11:42 PM
Great story I love happy endings. Hugs Janelle