PDA

View Full Version : Security blanket, Escape?

emmicd
11-22-2005, 01:28 AM
Do some of you feel that your girl's clothes are sort of your security blanket?

Do you dress to escape sometimes?

emmi

michellejean
11-22-2005, 01:44 AM
escape from what: looking like a man ? i guess so because i love the female side of me more than the male side.so yes i guess you are right.,, to escape. michellejean(mrs.highheels)

cathy b
11-22-2005, 06:41 AM
presure of the job,life,my male self. yes i guess i do in a way.
hugs

suchacutie
11-22-2005, 08:03 AM
I don't feel that I'm escaping at all. I love both of my worlds, but to be en femme takes time. That planning seems to require that my male world be in order so that it doesn't intrude upon Tina's time. If anything, the desire to make time for Tina has helped to organize my male world.

Tina

TGMarla
11-22-2005, 09:15 AM
No, it's not an escape, rather an interlude. I like both, so I spend time with both. My male world is not so horrible that I need escape. But the time I spend en femme has over the years created a need to be en femme. So I satisfy the need. The masculine and the feminine both need to be fed.

SandraInHose
11-22-2005, 03:23 PM
No, I wouldn't call it an escape, but maybe just my little secret. I wear pantyhose every day and night under my male clothes, so I am always in touch with my femme side.

Funny you should refer to it as a security blanket; my wife uses the same phrase...;)

beckydee
11-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Do you dress to escape sometimes?

Nope but I sometime escape to dress ;)

Julie York
11-22-2005, 05:51 PM
I don't feel like dressing when I feel upset or need to "get away". I think it is something I can only enjoy when I feel good about myself and not vulnerable. It is escapism but I am not sure what it would be that I am escaping from.