PDA

View Full Version : if you had a room to transform to a girl/women in ,what would you want in it?

luscious
09-11-2012, 09:09 PM
imagine a private room where no one else could go into without you allowing them.

a bathtub,Jacuzzi,MAKEUP MIRROR,WASHER AND DRYER,A HAIR WASHING STATION,A LARGE CLOTHES CLOSET, large full length mirrors

a nail station,a hair station

I will tell you what I am getting at later

AllieSF
09-11-2012, 09:26 PM
I almost have that right now at my house with 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, 2 car garage, washer and dryer, kitchen, living and dining area and a little patio for laying in the sun. Trouble is my green thumb has turned brown and I cannot seem to get my tomato plants to produce a lot of good tomatoes. Unfortunately, I do not have multiple makeup stations with a comfy chair. I have to stand up or sit on the counter. In the end it works quite well for me and my humble needs. I wonder where I would park that big trailer??

Pretty Nails
09-11-2012, 10:41 PM
I would love my own room. Lots of clothes - perhaps a ton or so. Makeup counter with a full time 24/7 MUA on staff so I could look prettier in less time. No washer/dryer because if this is my fantasy I'll do as I want and I don't wanna do laundry. Got enough of that already. Lots of pink and frilly stuff. Spa tub and a wine bar. How's that?

Cynthia Anne
09-11-2012, 10:43 PM
I think I already have that room! Although I could use more closet space!

Tara D. Rose
09-11-2012, 10:52 PM
I have one closet almost full of my own clothes right beside my wife's clothes. I now have many, I even think about selling or purging some of my clothes. I can become Tara anytime I want to, and have full reign of the house as I do so, but I keep it to a minimum for my wife's sake though.

Georgia_Maine
09-12-2012, 10:00 AM
One thing I'd add to all the other suggestions: a photo studio with props and lighting.

Sophia Claire
09-12-2012, 10:44 AM
I'd want it to be beautiful and brightly lit (I hate applying makeup in the dark), furnished luxuriously, with a floor to ceiling mirror panel and a false-wall closet full of my clothes. I'd want there to be a pool-style bath and a high quality stereo system and stocked with lots of makeup.

Yalova
09-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I would like a huge master bedroom, bath with whirlpool tub, separate jacuzzi, large closets, bright makeup stations, nice sofa, tv, and stereo system.

Anne Elizabeth
09-12-2012, 12:03 PM
How about a surgeon and a couple nurses

lucy two
09-12-2012, 12:13 PM
I have an 8' x 6' room that is completely empty, and can do it up in any way I wish, so any suggestions on how I should decorate and what furniture I should put in.

luscious
09-12-2012, 04:40 PM
i was think of making a custom trailer with many of the suggestions here!

NicoleScott
09-13-2012, 08:48 AM
Lots of full-length mirrors and great lighting.