PDA

View Full Version : Freshly shaved legs, aaaaahhhhh

Jordan-NH
09-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Just did it for only the second time in my life. First time was waaaaay too long ago. Forgot what an odd sensation it is. They're almost numb, but not. It's like being in new skin. I love it.

For anyone that is getting ready to do it and never has, some advice. Electric clippers to get as short as possible first. And then, there is a reason they make women specific razors and shaving cream. It works better for legs! Trust me, I went the man razor route last time. This was soooo much better.

*hugs*

donnatracey
09-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Glad it worked for you and it does feel good. However, I never needed electric clippers or a fem razor the first time (or since). My trusty men's razor worked just fine and after more than 2 yrs I can say I have never nicked myself on my legs....unlike my face....:eek:

Whatever works for you.......:battingeyelashes:

Cynthia Anne
09-11-2012, 10:50 PM
I love my fem razors for my legs and underarms! I only use Satin Care gel by gelitte!

DonnaT
09-12-2012, 02:04 PM
I shave twice a week, and my legs always have that 'strange' feeling, you talked about. Been several years and feels like the first time, each time.

cyndigurl45
09-12-2012, 02:08 PM
I do remember how that feels, but I have been doing so long now it's just normal. I will say jumping in the pool at the start of summer brings that sensation back for awhile :-) Shave on ladies......

Karren H
09-12-2012, 02:33 PM
To date I still haven't figured out the mechanism as to why having a piece of cloth setting directly on your skin feels so much better than having a few hairs between your skin and the cloth?

IngeInCO
09-12-2012, 02:38 PM
I prefer my manly Gilette Fusion Quatro, best shaver I have found by far. My wife likes it too.

allin
09-13-2012, 07:12 PM
Three years ago I shaved my entire body except for my arms. No hair has grown back. My legs are silky smooth as is my chest and underarms. I can't explain it, but I love it. I love putting on a pair of shorts with ankle socks. No one has ever commented on my clean legs, but I'm so pleased.