PDA

View Full Version : Going out in Heels near the Woodfield Mall

CindySTJ
09-11-2012, 10:27 PM
I have been going out in my 6 inch heels and leggins near the woodfield mall. It is amazing how many people just don't care or just laugh it off when they see a tall person trying to pass as a female walking down the sidewalk at a strip mall or parking lot. I did give a few ladies a good laugh as they watched me walk a cart across a parking lot at a grocery store. I just decided I did not care how many people were watching. I just jumped out of the car and got the cart.

Stephanie47
09-11-2012, 10:43 PM
Obviously you were not trying to go unnoticed. If I saw a tall women walking in six inch heels I would notice. The women at the grocery store may have been making a commentary on grocery shopping in high heels, whether a woman or a cross dresser.

CindySTJ
09-11-2012, 10:47 PM
I could not go unnoticed if I wanted to but you are right. Everyone notices a Girl in high heels. I was just in the parking lot not in the store, to many bright lights inside.

heatherdress
09-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Seems like you want to go places where you can wear your 6 inch heels. Safe places, but away from the lights and scrutiny of a store or mall. Have you tried to find a local CD group where you could meet periodically and go to events with the support of others? Look on-line locally.

Cynthia Anne
09-12-2012, 06:53 AM
It's not an everyday site you see a person pushing a cart wearing six inch heels!Darn it! I wish it were!!!!!

CindySTJ
09-12-2012, 11:01 PM
I really like being in public, today I put on my wig and heels while in drab and walked around a shopping center. I made myself go all the way around the corner to the other side because I did not know who I would pass. A few cars slowed down and a lady walked in one of the stores but it fun. I also went in to a really nice shoe store and had the young lady helping me try to find a pair of heels in my size. They were all stripper heels and she asked if I wanted to try on a smaller pair since they did not have my size. I knew they would not fit but the price was awesome. $20 dollars for a size 10 6 inch heel. It was killing me for them not to have 11.
She picked up one pair and said these are probably to high. I said there is no such thing as to high. She laughed and said I agree but they still did not have 11.
Thanks for your post.

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Not a big fan of 6" heels, I prefer 3.5 to 5" and love open toed or strappy sandals so I can show off my painted toe nails. I frequent Spring Hill mall but would be glad to meet up some day at Woodfield to do some leg stretching and shoe shopping. You can always find 11" heels at any Payless, and they have new ones all the time. I also found an awesome pair of "hooker Heels" at Target but my wife wouldn't let me buy them, that's how I knew they were "hooker heeels" LOL!!!!

CindySTJ
09-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Yes, that is a great mall to. The best is Bakers but DSW is pretty good to but not as friendly. I had the SA at Bakers bring me 2 pairs of high heels and then tell me which ones were great to wear around. She said I could even wear them around the mall all day. They were about 4 inch heels so I passed but she was great and I will be back. We should shop together!