PDA

View Full Version : Some unexpected dressing time

Lady Slipper
09-11-2012, 11:05 PM
So, yesterday I cut loose from work early and realized that I now had 4 hours of Stephanie time before my brother/roommate got off work. So I shower and pick out an outfit, a spaghetti strap flower print cami and my favorite pink corduroy tulip skirt, shaper briefs and after some debating, a different colored bra than my top (seems to be the style these days) and some andandrogynous sandals. I did some house work and a lot of lounging/surfing CD.com. It waswas sublime, I had such a sense of serenity, as if all was right with the universe even if the world crumbled before me, I didn't have a care in the world. This is why I dress, these fleeting moments of bliss I can never seem to achieve (lately) when endrab.

Anyone else feel the same way?

A special thanks to this site and its members for without you no one else but me would have shared in my wonderful experience. :daydreaming:

bridget thronton
09-12-2012, 01:15 AM
Yes quite often - once dressed, I tend to relax

Beverley Sims
09-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Talk about slipping on something comfrtable.
Yes, I do this all the time and it is very therapeutic and r e l a x i n g. :)

Sarah Doepner
09-12-2012, 10:48 AM
Sometimes that kind of experience is the best. When we plan and focus on a set time of x hours or days for days or weeks in advance, we expect it to be PERFECT in every way. A mistake with a mascara brush or a skirt that has a stuck zipper can build into a cascade of disappointment. I'm glad to hear your experience was soooo good. These can be the moments we remember and build on in the future.

Yalova
09-12-2012, 11:47 AM
I agree that unexpected quiet time to dress and relax can be great. Just don't loose track of the clock and get surprised by folks returning home.

JenniferUK
09-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Since coming out to my SO I now dress every night and she has said I'm a lot calmer now