PDA

View Full Version : well, I got caught...

xPinkStockingsx
11-22-2005, 01:51 AM
I was at work today and one of the girls I work with gave me a weird look and said "It looks like you have eyeliner on, like the day after you washed it off"

I blew it off and said it was probably just pencil or something that I rubbed in my eye. She lauged and asked "Do you like to wear eyeliner?"

I went to the bathroom and I swear to God I couldn't see anything, but I washed it out anyways. I went back to the grill and It wasn't mentioned again, but damn I was so self conscious the rest of the day. I'm going to have to be more careful...

cathy b
11-22-2005, 06:38 AM
did the same thing with lip stick. now i use cheaper lip stick it washes off easier.
hugs

kellyreece
11-22-2005, 07:32 AM
i accidently left on a little pink heart neclace, just felt it befor i went into work but had it on my hole 45 min trip there///so close to being busted!!!!

Colleen
11-22-2005, 08:11 AM
here I was yesterday doing my maid thing I even went further put on some earings,added some makeup and there was a Knock on my backdoor no less.Im standing at the sink I did have the shade down but the door is like 3 feet away.I went right back into the CLOSET running on the toes of my 4 inch heels.My wife answered the door.Here it was my new neighbor across the street wanting me to take my truck and pick some furniture up for her.Well that didnt get done.I dont know if it was thrilling or not .But I was soon back on the job and finnished by noon.Now I get to plow snow in panties and nylons for the next few days.

TGMarla
11-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Years ago, when I was first experimenting with makeup, I had the same experience a couple of times. Co workers (female ones) mentioned to me that it looked like I had mascara on. I found this rather embarrassing, and sure enough, when I looked in a mirror, that which had initially not come off when I had cleaned up, had surfaced on my lower eyelid, and was a bit noticable.

Now, I don't wear eye makeup unless I know I'll have several hours to spare after washing it all off.

Kathleen3359
11-22-2005, 09:25 AM
I have wore Masscara to work but thought i had it light enough
guess not so i am know the talk of the factory.. Oh well i dont
care.. I have to me for me, ya know girls people are going to
talk anyway because they have nothing else to do..
To bad for them ,it makes me feel good and thats all that matters to
Kathleen. I And if they dont like my mudd jeans low rise and very thight
Hope they love the veiw from behind..

Kathleen:)

Odette30UK GG
11-22-2005, 10:20 AM
My So is similar with the mascara, I could tell he had been dressed up the night before.... he would obviously wonder how the heck I knew...
(we have different bedrooms due to my illness) so when I go to bed she's dressed up and she washes her make up with make-up remover or soap and water...
That looks fine until morning where there will be black marks near to where you get sleep in your eye, this is a tell tale sign that someone has had makeup on the night before.

So ladies remember to check your eyes before leaving for work in the morning and use some cotton balls to help you do it...

Hugs

Holly
11-22-2005, 10:27 AM
So you, "got caught!" The important thing is that life goes on!

Clarissa3d
11-22-2005, 11:24 AM
Well I have not caught with makeup yet but ya never know. Hope not. Anyway I can say that at work I sometimes wear my clothes, shoes and blouses that are somewhat femme drab. Now there is a guy that works in my office that is somewhat a jerk. He will walk by and call me a bitch. This is an every day, several times a day thing. I can only think that he has caught on to the clothes I am wearing.

So the moral of this at least for me is: Don't let the small minded people pull you down. I am a better person than that and will not lower my self to that level.

Let your beauty shine threw.

Dayna
11-22-2005, 12:01 PM
I will never forget...

The time I slept in a floral satin nightgown; next morning, I put on my terry robe and opened the front door to let the dog out. At that very moment my (very cute) neighbor was walking by with HER dog...well, the dogs decided it was time to play, and I am simply mortified--standing there with my lingerie peeking out from under my robe, helplessly calling to my dog...and then, the neighbor grabs my dog by the collar and leads her right to me. WAAAAAAAY too close for comfort! :o

lisa_maria
11-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi, Well i wear make up 24/7 b ecause i am an entertainer know one comments or thinks twice about it think if they saw me without then they would comment lol LISA MARIA [ I AM WHAT I AM AND WHAT I AM NEEDS NO EXCUSES ]

Sam-antha
11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
I will not forget yours either.

Wonderful neighbour ! Does she still talk ?

belinda
11-22-2005, 02:48 PM
When i was quite young(9/10) i was in my mums bedroom trying her undies on i heard someone coming upstairs it was my brother looking for me so i hid under the bed he didnt find me that was close phew!

Wendy me
11-22-2005, 02:57 PM
busted lol how many times do we get busted?? welcome to the club ...at lest you got a gg intrested in checking you out.....

Kath
11-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Just read this thread this AM and didn't think too much about it. However, today my wife has a hair appointment and then a meeting that should have had her gone until I had to leave. A solid four plus hours.

As soon as the gargage door went down I grabbed my stash and for some reason I only dressed in bra, forms and panties with very light makeup under my drab clothes. After what seems to be only a few minutes my phone rings and it's my wife saying she has an engine check light and the car is running rough. Knowing I'm exposed I offer to bring my car over to her hair salon and leave it. "I'm already done I'm on my way home" almost stopped the heart. Quick, pop out the forms, hide the stash box and wipe off the lipstick. Thankfully it was cold and I had a sweatshirt on. She had to leave again in about 45 minutes so I'm sitting with her having lunch. Now I have to go to the bathroom but with the panties and pad I'm definitely in the "sit to pee" mode. Thought I was going to bust before she left again.

As the old saying goes "The good lord protects children and fools" I think I need to add crossdressers to the saying. I'll never know why I didn't do the whole thing with nylons, dress, full makeup and wig guess I just wanted to see how a GG lives in sweatshirts and jeans. I would have never got undone with any degree of composure in the short time available.

Dodged the bullet this time, Kath :eek:

SandraInHose
11-22-2005, 03:12 PM
Sounds like my experience about ten years ago. One time, I guess I didn't scrub hard enough, and when my wife got home from work, she did a double-take and said it looked like I had mascara on. At this point in our marriage, she had no idea of my hobby, so it really didn't cross her mind that it really was mascara. I made up some story about working near a factory that day, and it must be soot (my job at the time took me all over the city, and different locations every day).

It was only years later after I was found out that she put two and two together and realized it indeed was mascara. She still brings it up from time to time, saying "if only I'd known".

From then on, I do believe I scrubbed harder and longer after that! :o

Tabathasiren
11-22-2005, 03:16 PM
I have been asked on more than one occasion if I was wearing eye makeup the next day or whenever. I always blame it on my genetic girlfriend. She made me do it the first time anyway!:)

Christina Nicole
11-22-2005, 03:16 PM
A little off topic, but don't try to wash off makeup. I did that for a long time before I switched to cold cream (http://www.cosmeticmall.com/product_detail.aspx?product_id=118363&nav_mode=brand&category_id=-1&brand_category_id=4071&search=). The cream takes all of the makeup off with only one or two applications. You can also get little packages of towelettes (http://www.cosmeticmall.com/product_detail.aspx?product_id=118362&nav_mode=brand&category_id=-1&brand_category_id=4071&search=) which also are great for makeup removal, but are great to keep in your car's trunk with a change of clothes for when an emergency quick change is necessary. Finally, I like Estee Lauder Eye Makeup Remover (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009ML5PI/103-2780806-0670225?v=glance). A tiny bit on a cotton ball removes every last trace of liner and mascara. Since I get most of my makeup from Estee Lauder, I get the remover there, too. There are other, less expensive brands, but I usually get a little as a free GWP.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Emma Chase
11-22-2005, 07:19 PM
Sticking with the off topic that Christina raises.

Shaving gel has the same desired effect.

Emma :)

AMANDA12
11-22-2005, 07:57 PM
It's ok to be caught withot any conceqvances.I had bad experience when I was 29 and used to sleep wearing bra and panty with light make up.I had been caught by 30 year old man who was my neighbour.I caught up by him when i was changing my bra at evening and without knoking he open the door.Door was locked as per my mind but somehow it was open .We had a good friendly relation with our neighbour and he did not bother to knock the door or rang the bell.He saw me in open bathroom while he come deeper.I had a wig too.I paid cost for that.To keep his mouth shut I have to satisfy him.Initially i enjoyed but sometime I had to do as per him without my interest that was killling me.We moved to another state and I got rid of that perticularly against my desire.