PDA

View Full Version : You wake from your death in a future utopia... and get to choose your gender. Well?

twistedkatie
09-12-2012, 12:33 AM
*"Hello,"* the warm androgynous robot voice greets you. *"Welcome back."*

You feel like you are floating, but are not. It's actually quite disconcerting. :eek:

"Where am I?".

*"You were dead. You died in the mid 21st century, and have been selected for conditional revival. Congratulations on living a good life, and being chosen. This will probably be quite a shock for you, so we will give you some time to digest this and come to terms."*

--------------------------

Some time later the two of you speak again.

*"Please understand that most people's lives here in the 27th century is almost entirely virtual, but nevertheless, you are entitled to a new physical body. There is a large and robust training program in place to introduce you to modern life, but while you are enrolled, we can begin growing you a new body. Physical bodies are fairly permanent and not replacable without very extensive surgery, so please ensure your body selection reflects your wishes. Note that you will be able to freely adjust your appearance in all virtual spaces with no limitations. Do you understand all of this?"*

You indicate that you do.

**"Now then, what gender did you want your physical body to be?"**

LoriFlores
09-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Silly question, female of course...

Ava Tryptyk
09-12-2012, 12:40 AM
I think a more proper title would be what sex you want your physical body to be, since it sounds like we're talking about mostly biological sex.

Anyway, I'm not sure what you are describing - is it basically a real-life version of games like Second Life, where you can change your appearance at any time? I suppose that if I could freely adjust everything I wanted, I would just go for a male body, but when the urge came to crossdress, I would alter my appearance so that I would have a feminine-looking figure, and my male parts would be practically invisible (reducing the need to tuck). It's kind of cheating the system, but that's how I would probably do it.

You're probably thinking, why not just choose a female body? Well, I still consider myself to be male and to have a mostly male mindset, and I'm cool with that. So I would like to keep my mindset but have the ability to take on a feminine body shape from time to time.

Brittany CD
09-12-2012, 12:41 AM
Male, no question about it

bridget thronton
09-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Not male, done that would like a new start

JohannaSophia
09-12-2012, 01:45 AM
Male but I had to mull that longer than I took me to type this since I have always wanted to have a run as a fully functioning girl.

Mollyanne
09-12-2012, 03:17 AM
Female, and a very pretty one at that with a fantastic figure!!!!!!!

Molly

Kimberlyfaye
09-12-2012, 03:47 AM
The forum wont let me post just one word.... FEMALE! Sorry for shouting. I got excited. Wait, you're not going to make me a FtM are you? Because that would just be mean. Do I get to keep my mind as it was in the 21st century?

Katie83
09-12-2012, 04:39 AM
Definately female for me too.
Katie

Diversity
09-12-2012, 04:39 AM
I'd still prefer to be a male.
Di

Cheryl T
09-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Female....
I've spent a lifetime as a male and such a short time expressing my femininity. Now it's time to finally experience my dream.

Inna
09-12-2012, 05:22 AM
I like totally wanna be a cat, who cares about what gender as long as I can lay on the sun for hours and others expect such from me because it is Normal for a cat to do so, and not only that, I will also ask for the anti-gravity device implant, it is a 27th century after all!
Way Cool!!!!!

well..................silly question................silly answer :)

Kate Simmons
09-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Interesting. This is what I really plan to do. Not the 27th century nor any robots involved but as soon as I'm no longer needed here.:)

Cynthia Anne
09-12-2012, 06:19 AM
Female all the way! No doubt about it here!

linda allen
09-12-2012, 06:53 AM
*"Hello,"* the warm androgynous robot voice greets you. *"Welcome back."*

You feel like you are floating, but are not. It's actually quite disconcerting. :eek:

"Where am I?".

*"You were dead. You died in the mid 21st century, and have been selected for conditional revival. Congratulations on living a good life, and being chosen. This will probably be quite a shock for you, so we will give you some time to digest this and come to terms."*

--------------------------

Some time later the two of you speak again.

*"Please understand that most people's lives here in the 27th century is almost entirely virtual, but nevertheless, you are entitled to a new physical body. There is a large and robust training program in place to introduce you to modern life, but while you are enrolled, we can begin growing you a new body. Physical bodies are fairly permanent and not replacable without very extensive surgery, so please ensure your body selection reflects your wishes. Note that you will be able to freely adjust your appearance in all virtual spaces with no limitations. Do you understand all of this?"*

You indicate that you do.

**"Now then, what gender did you want your physical body to be?"**

I did die, but during WW II and I was reincarnated as a male the same year. I was a female in my former life so I can only guess that if I was given that choice, I must have selected male at the time. Next time I will select female.

I guess we all think the grass is greener on the other side.

EllenJo
09-12-2012, 08:48 AM
This took more thought than I thought it would which tells me I think to much. I would choose female even though I know that I would be going through all of the female stuff that we CD's get to avoid such as puberty, periods, child birth, ect. I only hope that wearing female clothing from birth would not diminish my fascination with it. Also please lord make me more petite the next time around.

simalina
09-12-2012, 09:11 AM
Although I am content with my sex, I think that I would always regret it if I didnĀ“t choose to be a female. Gives you a whole new perspective on life I think.

Jessicaa
09-12-2012, 09:17 AM
This sounds like it would be on an episode of the Twilight Zone.....Id rather not answer :S

Georgia_Maine
09-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Can I be a little of both (intersexed or androgynous in appearance)?

Angela Campbell
09-12-2012, 11:00 AM
Definately female. As I believe in reincarnation I am hoping for that in my next life

StarrOfDelite
09-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Since you specified Utopia, then it would be a place where being Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender. Hetero Crossdresser, Androgynephiliac Crossdresser, et cetera, would be perfectly acceptable, right? In that case, I'd like to come back as my male self, only younger and with a few facial and body feminization modifications in place. Even if most of my life was virtual, I'd still like to be able to do physical things that only a body fueled with testosterone can do, but I'd also like feeling comfortable that my reflection in the mirror accurately coincided with my mental self-image.

I wonder if in actual practice most people would be huge obese blobs from lack of exercise? The computers would have to be frightfully good for me to forsake the pleasures and pains of climbing in the Adirondacks, for one example, or the (sometimes) thrilling sensation of flesh contacting flesh, for another. Isaac Asimov wrote a novel on a similar theme entitled The Naked Sun, part of the I, Robot series.

ChaCha
09-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Definitely female. I could only imagine

kellycan27
09-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Why wait until the 27th century if that is what one really wants? I was basically dead anyway before I transitioned anyway.

LilSissyStevie
09-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Since this is fantasy, I choose futanari. Why limit yourself.

LIKETODRESS2
09-12-2012, 03:40 PM
i would choose to be a girl.

Pexetta
09-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Female. Though of course I'd probably then discover that in the 27th century, women are expected to be interested only in cars, team sport, power tools and fighting...

Melani
09-14-2012, 07:09 AM
Knowing me I'd choose female then start crossdressing F2M
I can't win

Cindy_Act
09-14-2012, 07:51 AM
No doubt, I would choose female...But I'd probably be lesbian...Men just don't do it for me

Aprilrain
09-14-2012, 08:04 AM
wait....is this fictionmania.com??........ OH! nope, its just the CD section.