PDA

View Full Version : A GG giving you an item of her clothing and it having sentimental value....

heathr1
09-12-2012, 09:34 AM
Has this happened to you?

I GG I know gave me her stockings after I complimented her on them.

Roberta Young
09-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Heathr1, It was not a GG, but another crossdresser. I befriended KIM at a meeting. She was a DEAR friend. One day i recieved a call from Kim asking for a favor, I said SURE anything for You. She said "I mailed you a package to HOLD while i go into hospital for some simple tests" I dont want anyone to find KIMS things. MY FRIEND passed away 1 month later. It is a honor to remember KIM by wearing what She sent, when i dress i say hello to Her. Luv Roberta

Meghan
09-12-2012, 10:46 AM
Not sure who reads what, so it might be repetitive to mention that we are very active (my wife and I) in the south Florida BDSM community.

About a month ago, we were shopping at a garage-sale like event with a lot of friends and we came across this fabulous, well-made waist-cincher. While it wasn't expressly given to us (we bought it at an insane discount given the quality), the woman we bought it from told us the corset had a lot of good karma within it. We told her who it was for, and she gave us a few tips on how to handle and care for it.

It's the first cincher/corset I have ever owned and the feeling of being laced into it is indescribable!

I agree the experience of receiving something like that vs. purchasing from a web site or a store is totally more interesting and meaningful.

Meghan

Cheryl T
09-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Not so much clothing as my wife and I exchange and share things all the time, but she did give me her ankle bracelet which I adore.
She asked me once if it bothered me that it was hers...I told her that only made it that much more special to me.

Pythos
09-12-2012, 12:02 PM
My lovely ex. She may have not been full GG, but she was female. That being said, one night at club, in a very provocative manner, she slid off her panties, and gave them to me. That was one crazy sexi act, the likes of which I may never see again. I could not believe she did that.

Ashley D.
09-12-2012, 04:24 PM
My wife gave me a top. It's not really my style but it is my favorite because it was a gift from my love.

StevieTV
09-12-2012, 06:16 PM
My best friend in university gave me a pair of work out pants. It was the 80s and they were wild. I've gladly accepted a pair of jeans and a cami from another female friend. Looking back, I must have been obvious :)

Marlana
09-12-2012, 06:38 PM
Never received a "gift" from my wife and most likely never will.

Jodi
09-12-2012, 08:31 PM
My one special lady friend has given me several articles of clothing--a black knit pencil skirt, a thin blue pullover blouse, and a gorgeous gold sweater. I think of her each time I wear one of the items.

Jodi

Eddie
09-12-2012, 08:51 PM
My first ex wife gave me a pair of Givenchy support/extended control top, black pantyhose. I was sad on the day I got a run in them.

Franki Kate
09-12-2012, 08:55 PM
I was honored to receive 4 skirts, three camies and a new matching bra and pantie set from a friend. she has now passed due to cancer. I even got to model the skirts and some blouses she gave me.

Meghan
09-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Oh I forgot! My babysitter, when I was in first grade, gave me a pair of brown, leather and suede knee-high winter boots! I have been in love with boots since then. I blame her!

Meghan

stacycoral
09-12-2012, 10:18 PM
I have a silk babydoll, that was her from her bride shower, some 23 years ago, it fit so good,and comft, also i have a shirt she worn that i love see her in back then. hugs

ColleenCD
09-12-2012, 10:43 PM
My lovely wife has gifted me with a bra, hose, and a few other hand me downs through the years. But recently I had a reversed situation. Last year I was able to get out of the closet and the house, getting a new outfit with fun accessories. afterwards, I gave a necklace and bracelet set to a co-worker who had been supportive of my outing and a good friend. She wore the bracelet and necklace to work frequently, and was very appreciative. It was nice to see them worn often, reminding me of a great adventure.

Colleen

Rachel Morley
09-12-2012, 11:34 PM
A GG giving you an item of her clothing and it having sentimental value .... OMG yeah. I absolutely love having my wife's hand me downs! She gives me lots of her stuff when she get new clothes and I happen to prefer wearing her clothes than new ones. I'm also lucky as we often alternate and swap dresses when we go to our TG support groups socials too. :)

bridget thronton
09-13-2012, 12:52 AM
Yes clothes from my wife - special favorite was a blue flowered camp shirt of hers that she gave me when we could not find another in the stores.

janet54
09-13-2012, 03:47 AM
My wife gave me a large ladies ring ruby red and I love it.

BRANDYJ
09-13-2012, 04:30 AM
I'm a romantic and very sentimental so yes when a GG has given me an article of clothing she used to wear, it has very special meaning to me. Especially from GG's I admire, love or even lust after.

nikkijo
09-13-2012, 04:48 AM
when we were still dating my ex wife bought me a bra, and a few clothes... when she left me she gave me all her clothes that fit me... atleast she has descent style when she cares...

rachel_rachel
09-13-2012, 04:52 AM
I have a friend who gave me a bag of bras, (seeing as she had a boob job and they didn't fit her) She's also given me dresses, tops, shoes, pants, really tight sexy jeans and a few other things... I've been swapping with her as well.. It's great to have someone do such a nice thing... Great karma.

linda allen
09-13-2012, 06:06 AM
My wife gives me her stuff that doesn't fit her anymore. That's really how dressing in front of her started. Now we shop together and she will often pick out things for me. I have a problem buying things that look great on a hanger but not so great on me. She is much better at choosing things that look good on me.

We went shopping yesterday, Ten blouses were bought, seven for her and three for me.

WifeofWrenchette
09-13-2012, 06:28 AM
I've given my husband a lot of jewelry.

Beth-Lock
09-13-2012, 06:37 AM
Some of my GG friends seem to end up with an article or so, of my femme clothes, unisex clothes and recently, a cherished camo top which I did not surrender willingly. So, I seem to only have had the reverse experience!

linda allen
09-13-2012, 06:43 AM
For me, an even better feeling than when my wife gave me some clothes is when she borrowed one of my blouses for an evening out with another couple. All night long I was waiting for someone to compliment her on it and her to forget and say "It's not mine, I borrowed it from Xxx". :eek:

~Joanne~
09-13-2012, 07:13 AM
Unfortunately being in the closet, this has never occurred. Now my GF has given me pantyhose before but she didn't know she did , Does this count? lol With her knowing I wear hose, she has bought me plenty of pairs at the checkout but I think it's more that she wants the cashier to think they are hers.

lingerieLiz
09-13-2012, 12:22 PM
My wife has given me some of her things, but she has taken more of mine. She has suggested things when shopping. We have bought matching lingerie years ago.

Audrey34
09-14-2012, 02:16 AM
One of my GG friends gave me 3 tops. I love them and I still wear them!
-Audrey

WifeofWrenchette
09-14-2012, 05:25 AM
I would give my husband clothes, but he is so tiny compared to me they would swallow him up. :(

Beverley Sims
09-14-2012, 08:47 AM
I still have the bra I found in the street when I was eight.
This was the life changing moment, I should mount it in a picture frame and hang it on the wall like a famous football jumper.
How would I explain THAT! :)

Vickie_CDTV
09-14-2012, 03:20 PM
A former girlfriend gave me an extra nightie of hers she wasn't wearing, nothing too fancy but very silky and nice to wear and reminded me of her. I loved it so much I wore it regularly for many, many years until it literally started to fall apart.

Jennifer W
09-14-2012, 03:30 PM
My wife gave me a nice pair of her jeans. They are now my favorite jeans. I wear them whenever I can!

PretzelGirl
09-15-2012, 10:47 AM
My wife lost her birth and adopted mothers within months of each other. She ended up with two engagement rings that are family heirlooms. She took her pick of the two and has let me wear the other.

wantstocrossdress
09-15-2012, 12:23 PM
i got a wig and some tights/pantyhose just before i broke broke up with an ex

avant1465
09-15-2012, 12:32 PM
ON the mornings after my SO stays at my house (we stay at one or the other's house on various evenings)..... she routinely leaves her undies under my pillow, after we/she tidy up the bed.... Sometimes, she has a difficult task getting them back!!!