PDA

View Full Version : AFRAID to post!!! Arghhhhh.

Kerigirl2009
09-12-2012, 04:32 PM
First off, I want to say I love visiting this site and I really enjoy reading all the what happened and what may happens and what didnt happen or the best what I hope will happen. Any way as it happens to also be the site that I showed my wife when I revealed who it is that I am.
Well she tried, but she just could not handle the reality of who I am or the stories here so she stopped visiting, well now I find out that she still visits this site but does not log in.
I am not sure how often she visits but from our last conversation she definately reads my posts. As it turns out I am digging my own grave, when I post about what I am thinking. I can't talk with my wife about what I am thinking because she hates Keri.
So anyway, sorry about feeling like a lurker even though I do log in to read the going ons of everyone, I would love to make more comments but as I said in the title I am afraid (of losing my wife)
I guess if I would just come clean with what it is that I want, I would feel much better. But I know now that you can't have your cake and eat it too.

RADER
09-12-2012, 04:40 PM
You might try to have her sign up, get ten posts, and join the FAB section.
This is where she can talk directly to other GG's and find out that we are not
all going to an infernal region.
Rader

Marleena
09-12-2012, 05:03 PM
You might try to have her sign up, get ten posts, and join the FAB section.
This is where she can talk directly to other GG's and find out that we are not
all going to an infernal region.
Rader

I agree with Rader she needs to chat with the other GG's. She probably doesn't realize much of what she reads doesn't apply to you. The other women can be a big help if she gives it a chance.

Maria 60
09-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Who said you can't have your cake and eat it. My only suggestion is to take it slow and don't push her, but it seams like she wants to be involved if she follows on the site. I believe the best thing for her would be to read the post and she will see that we are all normal people here with average problems and not freaks. Maybe you should tell what you want on this site, so that way she knows what you want.

Jenny_S
09-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Excellent topic. My wife has yet to visit the site but I try to conduct myself like the person I really am. I try to post on topics that interest me in which I have something to offer but yet keep a mind's eye on future scrutiny. In short, conduct my life with no regrets.

Cheers,

JS

Katie83
09-13-2012, 08:38 AM
I am in the exact same position Keri. My wife hates Katie. I told her about this site in the hope she would sign up, talk to other ggs and hopefully feel more comfortable with the whole concept. She said she has no interest in joining, but still visits as a guest to read what i have written and from time to time i am quizzed on my comments! I don't think her opinion of Katie will ever change. So i've just got to live with the situation i guess!
Katie

Aloha Jayne
09-13-2012, 09:32 AM
This site has been a huge help for me. It gives me a place to relate to others like me, and a place to vent my frustrations from time to time. It is in fact the only place on the planet where I can truly just be Jayne. Therefore, when I came out to my wife this year, I purposely have not told her about this site. Now, the reason I came out in the first place was to be open and honest with her. And there is nothing that I say in my posts here that isn't the truth. And I have told her that I visit a site where there are guys that are into football and cars, served in the military, drive dump trucks and ride motorcycles, but also like to feel feminine. And I suggested that she visit some sites that cater to wives of CDs which she did a few times and then lost interest.

But if I knew she was lurking here, then I would never be able to just say what I feel. Which is what our relationship is now, because she hates all of this and doesn't want to hear it. I wish it were different in a lot of ways. But like you Keri, I would no longer be able to post here ever again if she was also a member.

Karren H
09-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Ohhh and don't forget the fact that her lawyer will have a field day harvesting things to use against you in the divorce case.... if there ever is one....

another reason im so glad my wife doesn't participate or want to know.....

Kerigirl2009
09-13-2012, 09:38 AM
My wife has 7 posts but has not posted in well over a year and a half. But she told me she checks in here I think just to see what it is that I post. Even though I try to post my feelings. She has no interest in what other women will say at least to my knowledge. whatever it is it is not a good situation to be in when everything upsets her

Thera Home
09-13-2012, 11:30 AM
When Mama ain't happy, nobodys happy................buy her some chocolates and give her a card just because you love her.

Thera

kimdl93
09-13-2012, 05:54 PM
If you can't communicate with her on this subject in person then I don't think the posts here are likely to be of much help. If a person comes with an open mind and desire to learn, this can be a great resource. in contrast one may come with a fixed set of ideas about transgendered people and want gather evidence that supports their beliefs. In either case one may find what they are seeking. Good luck, Keri!

Tracii G
09-13-2012, 06:09 PM
She needs to interact here and join the FAB section and that is the only way she can learn what makes you tick.
Oh I'm sure she has all the fears pent up in her but how can she work thru something with you if she isn't willing to try.
She can PM me anytime and I will do my best to help her if I can.Give her my perspective anyway.
You are no different than most here and I think many on this board would love to chat with her.

Lorileah
09-13-2012, 06:12 PM
Ohhh and don't forget the fact that her lawyer will have a field day harvesting things to use against you in the divorce case.... if there ever is one....

another reason im so glad my wife doesn't participate or want to know.....

Um...what would be here that would be something that would be admissible in a divorce proceeding? There isn't any sexual posting allowed and there are no hook ups so, nothing here would be admissible to any court. They may threaten and they may tell you they will use it but since crossdressing is not illegal in any of the US states, it would be a non-issue.

Keri, you do what you need to do. If you fear that your posts will cause a bigger rift, then don't post. Not to make anyone angry here but there are forums that are NOT accessible to non-members. There is a reason for that, so you can post things you don't want the public to see. But I would say just post what you think you need to post, your feelings and thoughts are just as viable as hers and you having a place to "vent" is important.

Jenniferathome
09-13-2012, 09:28 PM
If your wife hates Keri, she wouldnt be reading about you here. If she is reading about you, then she must be open to talking about what you write here. Talk to her.

Marleena
09-13-2012, 09:32 PM
My wife has 7 posts but has not posted in well over a year and a half. But she told me she checks in here I think just to see what it is that I post. Even though I try to post my feelings. She has no interest in what other women will say at least to my knowledge. whatever it is it is not a good situation to be in when everything upsets her

So it sounds like she's just checking up on you here. Talk with her, she shouldn't need to come here to find out about you.

Sandra1746
09-13-2012, 09:39 PM
My wife was confused when I came out to her and introduced "Sandra". She was also jealous, Having her read posts here, and join the site allowed her to begin to understand the need for cross dressing and the difference between cross dressing and gay.

Since then we have made a lot of progress and she doesn't fear Sandra any more; at least most of the time. It is after all a journey and it takes time and effort.

Hugs,
Sandra1746

Kelly DeWinter
09-13-2012, 10:47 PM

I'm not sure if there is any reason to fret, after all you invited her to the forum. Make her feel welcome and try not to feel as if someone is hovering over your shoulder, waiting for 'the other shoe to drop'. You wanted to open and honest, so BE Open and honest. It takes time for a couple to deal with new knowledge. If you be yourself and show yourself to be trustworthy, then you will earn her trust. It sounds like you and your spouse are relearning to communicate, take a big deep breath and talk, share like you say you want to. If you bristile because you want things to be 'like they were before' you'll only add to the tension. Also, remember this about the internet, Never post anything on the internet that you would not shout in a crowded room of your best friends,family,coworkers, people in your state,country or on Terra Firma. Oh and on Mars too, i understand the Martian rover Curiosity has a WII FII spot on board.