PDA

View Full Version : Life is good

veronica
09-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Hello to all, I have not been around much just trying to live life. About 2 weeks ago I was surfing around Craigs list and someone was delling a brand new tube of MAC lipstick in Russian Red for $10.00. I sent a text and ended up meeting her and buying the Lipstick. We stayed in touch (she wanted to know how I liked my new lipstick). we have become friends she not only gives me make up, advises me on technique and color, she is going to make me over. :doll:

linda allen
09-13-2012, 06:54 AM
I would be very carefull dealing with someone you meet on craigs list. It might be on the up and up, but it might not. I would meet in public places until you really get to know this person. There are some crazies out there.

Sarasometimes
09-13-2012, 07:21 AM
I agree, a 2 week friendship is just a start. Maybe you lucked out and found a CD friendly GG but do be careful especially if you are not out of the closet. Otherwise enjoy!

deebra
09-13-2012, 07:29 AM
Relax, she's just doing what all Mary Kay rep.'s do, hawk their product, give you a free makeover and then suggest to keep that fabulious feminine face she just gave you , you need to buy a whole bunch of her product.

Cynthia Anne
09-13-2012, 07:33 AM
Sounds great! When things sound too good to be true they are proberally are not true! Lets hope this is an exception to the rule! Have fun!

EllieOPKS
09-13-2012, 02:52 PM
I think you might be really lucky with finding a new friend. I tend to think that Deebra may be right on the money, but hey! if she isn't, there could be a great friendship about to develop. Have fun!

Karren H
09-13-2012, 03:21 PM
I know a crossdresser that found his girlfriend and soon to be wife on crags list..... personally CL is going downhill quick.... tried to sell some furniture and all you get are scammers.....