PDA

View Full Version : Dry Run in the Rocket City.

Miss Mandy
09-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Hey everyone...

I had an evening free tonight. Wife and children are out of town. You may know where this is going :)

So, as I was setting around watching the paint dry and essentially doing nothing, I got an all too familiar urge...within an hour and a half, my make-up was perfect, I had a pair of skinny, flare bottom jeans on that my wife bought me along with a lovely floral ruffled blouse. I hit the door, made a mad dash for the car hoping the neighbors would see nothing.

I drive up to Rocket City and visit a club there, Vieux Carre...only three cars in the lot. I tettered throught the door in my heals, and the place was absolutely dead!!! I stayed for a grand total of 10 minutes. I was back home in under an hour and a half...damn. Next time I will call ahead...

Jessica

~Joanne~
09-13-2012, 07:20 AM
Sorry to hear the night was a bust as far as activity goes but you got out for a bit so that should be worth it's weight in gold :) Some of us never get past the front door lol

Cynthia Anne
09-13-2012, 07:42 AM
It's better to try and not to succeed then not to try at all! Mayde next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PretzelGirl
09-14-2012, 08:38 AM
I would look at it as an hour and a half well spent. I am not a clubber, but when going out alone, could you have a few places on your list so you have options if this happens again?

DeeArel
09-14-2012, 03:27 PM
What time did you get there? Clubs are unpridictable especially during the week. One week hopping and the next dead. However, I find that things pick up aroung midnight.

if I get there I stay. Have met many good people on the dead nights.

Beverley Sims
09-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Probably got there too early.
Should have gone to the movies first.
At least you did go out.
Next time will be a lot easier.