PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody read the book "The Lazy Crossdresser"

Kathy4la
11-22-2005, 08:19 AM
Overall this book had great tips .... good reading for the Gals !!

Kathy

britney1
11-22-2005, 08:22 AM
Can you tell me exactly what it's about or it's general theme?

DanaJ
11-22-2005, 08:30 AM
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1890159379/202-5360159-5995851

Kathy4la
11-22-2005, 08:35 AM
To sum it up, the author put forth her opinion that being a women comes from within and not on how you pass. Her thinking is dressing simple with the right mindset. She gives great tips and examples.

Natasha Anne
11-22-2005, 01:31 PM
And you know what?

As I transition I've been figuring this out. I think the author is spot on.

I'm just not driven to wear the glamorous evening stuff anymore. I like it, but it now has a place now, as opposed to being the majority of my wardrobe.

Most days I wear pants, jeans and 3/4 pants and a blouse or t-shirt with flats. I'm comfortable, some of my blouses are apple green or lilac and some have pink in them. I like them and feel feminine all day in them.

To sum it up, the author put forth her opinion that being a women comes from within and not on how you pass. Her thinking is dressing simple with the right mindset. She gives great tips and examples.

Sam-antha
11-22-2005, 02:14 PM
Kathy, never heard of the book, I'm off to Amazon. thank you too Dana.

Right... I think it is all in the mind, mostly. What is allin the mind, being fem or being dressed ?

I believe when I go out that I am female. Definitely, without a doubt. It all comes more easy then. It is my voice that I use. It may not be my male walk, but it is me at that time. Female.
That way there can be no worry about being read, what is there to read after all. People generally see what they see. A skirt walking with legs and a female sort of shape above it. They do not look at your face, unless.... unless of course I am in my own backyard in a very small town. So I stay out of my backyard.

JennyCD
11-22-2005, 06:22 PM
I've seen some reviews posted on the net about it. Am curious and will be looking for it in the book stores.

Bernadina
11-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Got a copy a few years back. Good reading. Here is the author's web site.

http://charlieanders.com/