PDA

View Full Version : Just Feeling Feminine

EllenJo
09-14-2012, 04:30 PM
I had a rare opportunity today to embrace EllenJo for about 6 hours. My Sister in Law took my wife to her doctors appointments and out to lunch so I had the house to myself. Normally I would have done everything possible to present EllenJo as female as possible but went a slightly different route instead. I had recently purchased a 44A bra from Heroom. I normally wear a 44C for a balanced look even though I know I am not passable. Today I dressed very simply, new bra which fit me well, appropriate underwear including half slip, A line skirt with blouse, minimal make up and short wig.

The point that I am leading up to is that I did not really try to present as a female but really relaxed and enjoyed just the very natural feeling of being feminine. I enjoyed my time doing some house work, preparing some things for dinner and then relaxing with a glass of wine and a romance novel. I avoided all mirrors, did not worry about the hair on my legs, or even if my beard was showing through. I felt like myself in a very natural way. I was every bit EllenJo even though I'm sure that I looked ridiculous, I just did not care. The weight of the world was not on my shoulders and I had not spent most of my limited time tweaking my appearance. I know that I was not sexy, just a very normal feeling female doing very normal female things.

EllenJo

Jordan-NH
09-14-2012, 04:58 PM
I do the same more often than not. I've been know to just throw on a bra under my regular clothes and work in the garage or something. But just having that little bit against me makes me feel right and I don't even think about the non-female clothing that's covering me, just the sensation of the bra. I think really looking the part is more for pictures and going out. Feel good first, look good second.

reb.femme
09-14-2012, 08:01 PM
I dress without makeup or shaving more often than not. Time after work is limited so makeup is one of those things that can take a back seat, it's more about the feeling than the look at home.

I haven't dressed in over 2 weeks due to an ongoing medical issue that has knocked the stuffing out of me, so tomorrow afternoon, Rebecca has an appointment with her mirror so that she can make up for lost time. :battingeyelashes:

Rebecca

RADER
09-14-2012, 08:25 PM
I am with the friends above, Just wearing a bra under your DAB shirt does something
that I can not explain. I wear panties 24/7, and fem jeans almost all the time.
But being able to add the bra, well it just completes the whole feeling.
Rader

Michelle 51
09-14-2012, 08:55 PM
I very seldon dress fully around the house.Save that for going out.skirt ,bra,heels and pantyhose is enough for around the house.Too much work top do makeup, etc every time.

Cynthia Anne
09-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Sounds like a regular day for me if I'm staying in! Just have fun!

Beverley Sims
09-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Around the house I skip makeup.
All the rest is girl.

Jennifer W
09-17-2012, 03:40 PM
That's it for me. The feeling is what is most important.

kimdl93
09-17-2012, 04:49 PM
In the end you have to please yourself, Ellen Jo.

Joanne.England
09-17-2012, 05:28 PM
i don't normally get much time but oftn underwear, my regular clothes and heels are fine for me.

Stefanie jones
09-19-2012, 05:27 PM
I do this often. Sometimes I get my panties and bra on a pair of 4 in mules. A nice knit dress and do all my chores

I feel very relaxed while doing so

I wish I could stay that way for the day but marriage etc won't let me

I also have some women's jeans that I wear with my femme underthings and wear my peep toe pumps with them love it it so hot!