PDA

View Full Version : Sophia's Nearly Full Time Weekend

Sophia Claire
09-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Hey, ladies! I decided this weekend to get away a little bit and so I got a super-nice room in a decent hotel near the bay (I won't say which bay. My secret hideout must remain secret!) and with the exception of a concert that I may or may not be attending tonight, I will be going full time this weekend! I plan on going out of my safety bubble for the first time tonight. Wish me luck!

erickka
09-15-2012, 11:20 AM
Good luck, and most of all be safe!

Sophia Claire
09-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Good luck, and most of all be safe!

Thanks! I'm an intelligence and security professional, so threat assessment and mitigation is always first and foremost in my mind. That's why IF I go to this concert tonight (Irish rock band celebrating "halfway to St. Patty's Day), it will be in drab. The last thing I need is to fall afoul of a drunken mosh pit. That's exactly how you end up dead or at least bleeding internally.

Erina
09-15-2012, 12:22 PM
Glad for you!
You seem very bright so I know you'll make it fine among civilians;). I will hope that you will enjoy yourself and await a thread on how it went

Beverley Sims
09-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Do it right, stay safe and have a good weekend.

Sophia Claire
09-15-2012, 12:57 PM
Okay, first complication of the weekend: I have neither hose nor heels for one of the outfits I bought, so out I go.

First change of plans: screw the concert. They aren't that good, there was about a 50/50 chance that the band would even show up anyway, and large crowds of drunk dudes trying to get laid are not really a good idea for a newly-minted (so to speak) girl such as myself. I found a new GLBT friendly club in my area and I'm going tonight! Seems like a good way to come out more or less officially.

Erina
09-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Hope that it won't get to cold. Perhaps you should bring a cardigan in case it would get chilly in the evening.

Joanne Curl
09-15-2012, 02:36 PM
Enjoy your weekend! May it be filled with smiles and joy!

Maria in heels
09-15-2012, 03:14 PM
Sophia...have a wonderful time and enjoy!

Laura912
09-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Best of luck for a wonderful time! Was that said with a straight, sincere expression because I am jealous as heck! :battingeyelashes:

Alaina Ann
09-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Hope you have a wonderful time Honey. Keep your chin up and maybe you will get "lucky!"

S. Lisa Smith
09-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Yes, have a great time and let us know how everything was.

Jamie Christopher
09-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Good luck Sophia and have fun! Let us know how everything went.

Jamie

Sophia Claire
09-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Thanks everyone! I just got back from trying to find a pair of shoes and hose that go with my outfit, and it was a success!

Hope that it won't get to cold. Perhaps you should bring a cardigan in case it would get chilly in the evening.
Actually, the temperature here stays pretty nice in spring, summer, and fall at night. During the day, though, the temperature ranges from "solar surface temperature" to "vat of liquid nitrogen," depending on the season. Scandinavia is still colder. I went to Gothenburg in Feb trying to avoid flocks of tourists. In lieu of saying how much snow was on the ground, shall we say I was successful?

Either way, I normally do pretty well with the cold. Thanks for looking out, though!

Anna B
09-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Hi Sophia. Enjoy your night out and let us know how it went!

bridget thronton
09-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Hope you have great outing - relax and intelligent fun

reb.femme
09-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi Sophia,

Enjoy your night out of the safety zone. It'll only make the experience that much more enjoyable I'm sure. :)

I'll look forward to your update on the nights entertainment.

Rebecca