PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT TOPIC--Ladies that prefer men!

kristymax
11-22-2005, 10:41 AM
Girl's I really need some advice of a personal nature. If you prefer male company and could answer a couple of questions for me, please message me on yahoo at kmax6732.

Thanks

Kristy

Sara Kat
11-22-2005, 05:05 PM
I prefer guys while I'm in girl-mode so I might be able to answer them. PM me if you want since I don't do yahoo.

sandra_lag
11-22-2005, 05:13 PM
I prefer men too krysty, PM if you want

kisses
sandra

DawnRodgers
11-23-2005, 01:42 AM
Kristy,
Likewise I don't have a Yahoo account. I will be glad, though, to talk to you and answer any questions as best I can. You can contact me here or I can give you an aol address. I do prefer being with men and have seen this through. Would love to talk frankly.
Dawn

Jerri
11-23-2005, 11:50 AM
I prefer man also
send me a PM and I will be happy to answer any question you might have

ericatgirlnj
11-23-2005, 01:08 PM
I prefer men as well. Let me know if I can help.

Amelie
11-23-2005, 02:46 PM
I prefer men, I am in a relationship with a guy. You can PM me if you need something answered.

Bonnie D
11-23-2005, 03:04 PM
I have been with many men. :rolleyes: If I can help PM me also. I don't have a Yahoo account either.

Bonnie

darcyann
11-25-2005, 09:15 AM
Hello

I am also int men you can intant mesage me at darcyann39. Talk to you later

Love

Darcy Ann

BrendaChristine
11-27-2005, 04:50 AM
I have been with men as well. you can PM me if you like.

LindaTS
11-29-2005, 10:06 AM
I used to have a boyfriend but have since changed to prefering other t-girls. You can ask me anything at lindma123@hotmail.com

Marla
11-29-2005, 01:59 PM
My preference is for men when I,m dressed. Please PM me if you like I will be happy to discuss this topic with you. Love Marla

Christina Nicole
11-29-2005, 02:24 PM
Can someone please explain this "men" thing? +? What is it and what do you do with it? Sounds about as useful to a girl as her appendix. ;)

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Christa
11-29-2005, 06:21 PM
You've got me very curious! Is your issue something you feel comfortable posing to the group?

I've been in a relationship with a man for a long time and am finally mustering up the courage to introduce more crossdressing into my life. I've been met with some initial acceptance and wondering how to expand on that success.

If you'd like to bounce any questions off me, feel free to ask.

If anyone has advice for how to deal with crossdressing in a gay relationship, please post a reponse here... or send me a message.

Thanks!

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 06:58 PM
So you are basically in a "Straight" Gay relationship.(pun intended). Has the crossdressing been brought into the bedroom or just in general. I'm sure it's the same as with women when they say I want a man, not a man in a dress. But if you say there is some acceptance, I'd say sit down and find where you both stand, how far do you want to bring it outr and how far does he want to see it. I guess it is predicated on what sort of image he wants to project as a gay male as well. Like anything else COMMUNICATION works wonders.

Christa
11-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the good advice, BrendaChristine! You're absolutely right... it's all about communication (a lesson I keep trying to learn).

To answer your question, yes, crossdressing has been brought into the bedroom on very rare occasions and very superficially (I shave my legs, I like being dominated, I wear silky men's bikini briefs, etc.).

But I think more conversation on the subject is in order. I respect his limits but need to feel out how far he's willing to go.

Thank you again. It's nice to have people who I can talk to about this.

P.S. Cute pictures!

BrendaChristine
11-29-2005, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the compliment. I'll take that in lieu of billing you for the consultation.:p Glad to help. Hmmm he sounds interesting........

lawnmanmo
11-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Jerry here
Admirer, retired, 60, living in NYC and adores the CDing experience. Love being out and about in public......its pure magic.
Jerry