PDA

View Full Version : Am I out?

heathr1
09-16-2012, 06:58 AM
I have only told those I know in the BDSM community who naturally support crossdressing and also the beauty salon staff I see paint my nails pretty colours.

Coworkers know I have pedis, but not coloured nails, although I do share knowledge about make-up and womens' clothes with them?

STACY B
09-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Dam right you are ,, You dont have to build a Billboard an put it up . Its realy none of there bizzness ,,,But you dont have to hide it ,,,, Just be yourself they will catch on ,,,, Sooner or later . If not then good to . Do all this for you an no one else ,,,Its all about you . Be happy .. If your not happy how can you make all those around you happy an feel good ? People can fell it on ya ,,, It shows ,,Trust me .

Ashley D.
09-16-2012, 08:59 AM
If your not hidding then your out.

UNDERDRESSER
09-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Err.. I'm in a similar position, co-workers know I shave, some have seen my panties, though they probably think they're just brief mens underwear, ( very plain ) I compliment some of the women on their clothes, I've been known to try on the womens version of the pants we sell, I've joked about wearing skirts...

Pretty sure some at least think I'm TG or something near, though most of them know my GF as well... ??

I don't care so much now I have a GF, she said if anyone questions my orientation in her hearing, she'll put them right most emphatically!

Beverley Sims
09-17-2012, 10:49 PM
I would say you are out and very little to fear.
A supportive GF helps a lot.

girlyboy13
10-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Dam right you are ,, You dont have to build a Billboard an put it up . Its realy none of there bizzness ,,,But you dont have to hide it ,,,, Just be yourself they will catch on ,,,, Sooner or later . If not then good to . Do all this for you an no one else ,,,Its all about you . Be happy .. If your not happy how can you make all those around you happy an feel good ? People can fell it on ya ,,, It shows ,,Trust me .

So true just be your self. that's What I do!!!

Cynthia Anne
10-10-2012, 10:38 PM
I would say if you're not out you have the door wide open for any one who comes by to take a peek at you!!!!!!! Which is great! Enjoy it!

Tracii G
10-10-2012, 10:42 PM
Roll with it so far so good.

Meghan
10-10-2012, 10:49 PM
I, like you am active in the BDSM community. My wife has actually "outed me" within the community, with my consent (of course), and every single interaction has been positive and encouraging. It sure is nice to be around open-minded people who understand pushing boundaries (and contrast).

I'd say you're out!

Meghan

sonna
10-10-2012, 10:56 PM
i can neither confirm nor deny that you out...............but your defiantly not in:tongueout