PDA

View Full Version : He fell off his bike

Maria 60
09-16-2012, 07:51 AM
We found a breeder for the dog we are looking for but he was 2hrs out of the city. Yesterday was a nice day so the wife suggested that we go check it out and it would be a chance for Maria to express herself on the drive. I was a bit tired yesterday and told the wife I didn't want to dress, undress and dress again so I will under dress on the way there and dress on the way home. We arrived there and it was more of a 3hr drive and we didn't find anything we liked and started are way home, I pulled over on the side of the road and got dressed. It was mostly country roads and when we were going through a small town we herd a noise like we hit something. My wife told me to go check the front of the car, and as much as I would have loved to I knew she was joking. She hands me her huge D&G sunglasses and she pushes the hair of the wig more into my face and told me I should be fine, we were driving through a town and there were a couple of houses together and some on there own and some were far apart and there were cars but really not that many. I asked her one more time if it was OK with her and she said you look fine, and out I went and what a great feeling going out. I get to the front of the car and there was a bird died and stuck to the grill, I went to the side grabbed a stick and scraped the bird off and I was pushing It Off to the side, there were a few car going by but they were going fast so I don't think they had a good look at me, then all at once my wife honks the horn and is waving me to get back in the car. I throw the stick and jump in the car and ask her what the problem was. She wanted to give me shit but she was laughing and pointing her finger across the street, I look over and there was a guy cleaning his bike and she is laughing so hard and she couldn't stop and again she couldn't talk because she was laughing so hard, and a few minutes later she starts to talk but she is laughing between. She said I was watching you clean the front of the car and out of nowhere out comes this guy with the bike, he glanced over at us and he started turning his head back around and then he got a view of your dandy long legs that never end and his eye balls came out of his sockets and he road his bike off the sidewalk and he fell in the mud or that puddle of water. By the time she told me he was gone so I really didn't get a look at him. She said not many cars drove by while I was out there but she did say every driver had there eye's on my legs and even if I didn't have a wig no one would have even noticed that I was a man. We were a little quite before that happened because we are looking for a dog to replace our dog that pasted last year. It was funny and I was happy that I do pass from behind and I love when things happen out of the blue like that. I had to share this though it was funny and I love to share with my friends here.

wadevikingfan
09-16-2012, 08:08 AM
i do have to admit by your picture, that you do have nice legs...very nice legs...i do think men take care of their legs much more then wome.plus, if you put on heels...good for you...i envy you

Raychel
09-16-2012, 08:27 AM
Very funny, Thanks for sharing the story with us.

Tina B.
09-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Great story, just how short of a skirt where you wearing to cause all that commotion along the road way, you do know that long legs can be considered a real traffic hazard don't you?
Tina B.

Tracii G
09-16-2012, 10:53 AM
I don't blame him for looking you have great legs!!

Being Paige
09-16-2012, 10:54 AM
Very funny story, these stories are a great read!!

Rachel Morley
09-16-2012, 11:07 AM
If the guy on the bike's eye balls came out of his sockets and he fell in the mud, and every driver that went by had their eyes on your legs ... just how short was your skirt and how high were your heels?!

bridget thronton
09-16-2012, 11:09 AM
Great story thank you for sharing

JenniferR771
09-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Oh good; it wasn't you that fell of his bike. And...at first I thought you had to check the front of the car because you had hit a bike. Scraped off with a stick. yuck! Now its a funny story. Love the giggle fits from your wife. Men are so visual. If you look good they don't care if you have no brain at all. Sigh.

Stephanie47
09-16-2012, 11:44 AM
As a male observer of a woman; long legs, short dress, high heels, thigh high stocking with lace top, bent over-priceless. You definitely could be described as a road hazard.

Thera Home
09-16-2012, 12:19 PM
. I had to share this though it was funny and I love to share with my friends here.

Maria
Thank you for sharing,thats is funny..................................BTW ain't it nice to have gorgeous legs

Thera

makin' it real
09-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Hahaha, that is brilliant! And it sounds like the laughter brought some ease into the trip for both you and your wife. How wonderful.

I lived in Ft. Lauderdale many years ago when thong bikinis first came out (yeah, that long ago!). Once I was riding my bike along the strip by the beach when a girl in a thong bikini stood on a low, wide rail separating the roadway from the sand and stretched her magnificent body upwards. She absolutely knew what she was doing and I absolutely appreciated her for doing it. Then that shining, resplendent moment came crashing to an end as a passing car drove off the road and straight into a line of parked vehicles.

So remember, Maria, to only use your feminine powers for good!

~Rachel

Roberta Marie
09-16-2012, 01:06 PM
I remember what it was like to take those first steps outside, how scaired I was that someone might see me. But, I have to ask, how many people do you know in this small town, and how many of them know you? What are the chances that anyone driving past know you? If they don't know you, and you don't know them, why would you be concerned about anybody seeing that you are a guy in a skirt. Why should you care what they think. There opinion will have no effect on you or your life.

Just my $.02 worth.

Persephone
09-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Whoa! Congratulations Maria! Now you know how easy and fun it can be to manipulate guys! So cool!

And do give your wife an extra hug for enjoying the moment!

Like Rachel wrote, "So remember, Maria, to only use your feminine powers for good!"

Hugs,
Persephone.

Victoria StJohn
09-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Great story, just how short of a skirt where you wearing to cause all that commotion along the road way, you do know that long legs can be considered a real traffic hazard don't you?
Tina B.

Maria, you're lucky it wasn't a car driver losing control. Now, be careful the next time. LOL:D:D

Chickhe
09-17-2012, 12:28 AM
Its all fun and games until some crossdresser unintentionally does a female faux pas and knocks the unsuspecting biker in the mud! So, I'm thinking while you were scraping that bird off, your skirt rode up way too high, you were bending at the waist, not the knees...and showing way too much of something!... keep up the good work! ...had a vew really funny 'female' situations with my wife too...if you can both laugh about it, its great!

Beverley Sims
09-17-2012, 08:03 AM
I think it was fantastic that your wife appreciates your legs also.
Put those sunglasses on and get out there. What a wonderful wife.