PDA

View Full Version : Swim Suits in Shower?

KerryLynn
09-16-2012, 10:36 AM
Here's a question for you. How many of you wear a bikini or swimsuit in the bath / shower. Since I moved I don't have access to a beach anymore so every once in a while I'll wear one in the shower. It gets clean and I hang it up to dry when I'm done. This is something I've done since I was in my early 20's. Treat the tub like a hot tub.
Kerry
:)

Lady Slipper
09-16-2012, 11:48 AM
Guilty. The shower is the only place my swimdress gets wet. :o

ArleneRaquel
09-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Yes, on rare occasions, I wear swimsuits at friends outdoor outings and the beach and at home as I am right at this moment.

docrobbysherry
09-16-2012, 12:09 PM
No. However, I do rinse the chlorine off my swim suits and wig after a dip in the pool. Which, judging by our heat wave, I'll be doing later today!

Abbygirl
09-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Have to admit, every once in a while the bikini gets a shower.

Ava Tryptyk
09-16-2012, 03:46 PM
I don't have a female swimsuit, but I would totally do this if I did. I think I could have a lot of fun photoshoots doing this, too.

STACY B
09-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Why dont you Ladys just wear it under your clothes an let the string hang out of the neck line ?? Crazy talk I know ,,But what the hell !

NathalieX66
09-16-2012, 05:50 PM
I'm all for being a normal girl....I go naked in the shower.

I think the most bizarre thing I ever did was when I was 12, I put on my sister's bathing suit, and zipped myself up in a beanbag chair (full of styrofoam balls), and rolled around the back yard. That was very weird, but I liked it.

Well, any way, I'm a well behaved adult now. :battingeyelashes:

wilt575
09-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Here's a question for you. How many of you wear a bikini or swimsuit in the bath / shower. Since I moved I don't have access to a beach anymore so every once in a while I'll wear one in the shower. It gets clean and I hang it up to dry when I'm done. This is something I've done since I was in my early 20's. Treat the tub like a hot tub.
Kerry
:)

Why does it have to be only at beach or shower? I wear mine at the city pool with mo problem what so ever, even get tan lines, and wear dresses with elastic around top that just covers boobs so strap marks show.

stacycoral
09-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Special in the winter when i want to think about laying out in the hot sun, i will wear a bikini in the tub, right above the tub is a sky light so maybe some sun can see me in those old winter months, hugs

RADER
09-16-2012, 08:22 PM
My wife and I use to go to the Sybrus for her birthday, and we would get a pool suite.
Lots of fun.
Rader

sissystephanie
09-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Being very close to lakes and to the beach, my swim suits have no need of the tub or shower. When I do get into the shower I am the way God intended me to be! And yes, even though I am a male I do frequently wear a 2 piece swim suit when swimming.

outhiking
09-16-2012, 10:07 PM
I like the idea of a hot-tub night in a nice once piece. I did this when I was younger and I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

makin' it real
09-16-2012, 10:22 PM
Yep, guilty as charged. Mostly I did this before getting up the courage to wear the suits outside. Now I just go ahead and lay out in my bikini. These last 3 days have been gorgeous here in CA, and I got to lay out each day. God I love having bikini tan lines!

~Rachel

linda allen
09-17-2012, 06:48 AM
No swimsuit in the bath or shower, I don't have a female swimsuit. But, I have worn an Ahh Bra and my forms in the bath and the shower. Pretty neat, but my forms don't float like natural breasts.

Beverley Sims
09-17-2012, 07:15 AM
I needed some swimsuits wet for a photo shoot and it was winter.
Nice warm shower dripping wet bikini and under the photo lights.
Looks like I had just been swimming.

Cheryl T
09-17-2012, 08:32 AM
Only after being in the pool so I can rinse the chlorine off. The chlorine will deteriorate the suit quickly if left in the fibers, especially any elastic or rubber.