PDA

View Full Version : More unbelievable progress!

Natasha Anne
11-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Here's my latest update. This is really starting to snowball rapidly, but then I'm pushing hard to do so.

I'm now finished telling all the staff that report to me, and anyday this week an email will go out to the broader company announcing the hiring of Natasha http://www.rosesforum.tv/forums/images/smilies/happy.gif

My team has been unbelievable.

4 of the 6 of them happy I was remaining their manager (they thought my news would be that I'm moving on!), than the fact I'm transitioning. Not that I asked, they just blurted it out. The other two are fine too and happy to continue working for me.

3 of them mentioned they knew already, anyway. So this just formalized what they suspected anyway.

1 of them was absolutely remarkable. After telling her, she said, "is that all, I thought you weren't going to be my manager anymore!" and then followed that by saying, "I've always thought you had nice features".

As you can imagine, I've had the most remarkable day today http://www.rosesforum.tv/forums/images/smilies/happy.gif

I'm so fortunate to work with such amazing people.

Others I've told already have started calling me Nats, and engaging with me on a new level, especially the women. They've started "inviting" me into their world, by talking about their private stuff even when I'm around.

I spent a few moments with my wife this evening discussing the timing for telling the children. That will happen early in September before we visit the extended family.

That's it for now. I hope in some small way, my progress give hope to others and restores some of our faith in humanity.

Julie
11-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Natasha,

That's wonderful! There's nothing that can compare with the support of those around you. I'd imagine how you've handled this has been the main reason things are going so well. That, plus you must be a remarkable person! I'm so happy things are going so well. Keep us uo to date. News like this is uplifting to hear.

Adele 2005
11-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Natasha,

I haven't replied to you before, but I want to tell you that your stories are helpful. Thank you for sharing them. It is heartening to learn that you're receiving such terrific support from your employer and colleagues.

Best wishes,

Sharon
11-22-2005, 04:43 PM
Congratulations, Nats. Nah -- I think I'll stick with Natasha. :)

You are really rolling along now, and I am absolutely thrilled for you that it has gone so smoothly at your place of employment.

Vaerise
11-23-2005, 02:54 AM
Congratulations, its nice to hear that you are transitioning well in your workplace. Keep us update on how things are going :)

MarieTS
11-27-2005, 01:59 AM
I'm happy for you, Natasha. You seem even more confident than when we PM'd a month or two ago. You are doing the right thing by taking positive actions. I'm delighted that you got the responses you received from your co-workers. You've cleared one of the biggest obstacles in your path.
Now keep pressing towards that goal! :thumbsup:

Natasha Anne
11-27-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm happy for you, Natasha. You seem even more confident than when we PM'd a month or two ago. You are doing the right thing by taking positive actions. I'm delighted that you got the responses you received from your co-workers. You've cleared one of the biggest obstacles in your path.
Now keep pressing towards that goal! :thumbsup:

I do gain confidence daily, with each person I tell or who finds out.

But lately I also wonder how I'm going to cope with RLT. I have flashes of a woman in the mirror, but normally when I see myself in one, I see a man! It upsets me greatly and doesn't really help my confidence at all. Boobs should grow quicker and electrolysis should work sooner. It's horrible having a woolly face so the hairs can be removed and also flat chested.

I'm waiting and waiting.

At least I have some nice outfits for my first days at work now. I'm pretty much comfortable with my wardrobe at last!

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate them.

Sierra
11-27-2005, 10:49 AM
You must be a very nice person to not loose everyone as friends and all.And hats off to your wife,she really is the greatest one of all to support you.Let her know.

Maria D
11-27-2005, 03:28 PM
It's really pleasing to hear such a wonderful tale of success. I'm really happy for you Natasha, it should be like this for everyone!

Take care
Maria
xxx

lydia7
12-03-2005, 08:16 AM
That is such great news Natasha! You go girl!!!