PDA

View Full Version : my vacation

mchelle
09-15-2004, 07:12 AM
ill try to summarize. had packed a few panties and nighties and bras along w my boxers but i forced myself to take out the boxers and just took panties....
wore bikinis on the plane and panties all wk. shaved mybody for the first time.
at the hotel i left panties hanging over the shower rod, hung nighties and left suitcase open so housekeeping could see. i walked outside room and down the hall to look at the pool late 1 night wearing a jersey and skirt. aguy walked past talking on his phone. then i put on nightie and walked outside to railing for a min. and left curtain of room open sometimes so people may see me in nightie. afew times i wore bra and panties under tshirt and shorts to the amusement parks.
shopped in mall. found a cute short pleated skirt i was allowed to try on but it was too small..another store i got to try one that fit so i bought it then on to Victorias secret. when the salesperson asked what i was looking for i said nighties and a few panties etc..when she asked if i knew her size (thinking i was buying for a female) i said it was for me. very helpful showing lots of styles and going in back even looking for larger sizes. took me to dressing room and let me try on while she kept looking and bringing me more. she saw i had bikinis on when she handed me more to try, saw 1 of the bras on me, and even came in to help me try a nightie..what a thrill standing in front of her in just bikinis. i bought a pink nightie, few thongs, 2 bras thi his.
at another hotel i had a balcony that i stood on in a skirt few times and in nightie. talked to a few females about makeup in store.
even had first facial and massage. i had a sheet over me but only a pink thong underneath, left pink bra hanging on hook w clothes. and i asked about moisturizers etc and said i had shaved. the masseuse was professional but im sure she saw thong.
so that was the longest time i ever went just in panties...now to try more things.
im gonna try makeup sometime, and mayb some kind of pump or nipple thing to enhance a little. not sure about herbal pills.
have a good week!

jessicadiane
09-15-2004, 06:07 PM
Sounds like my kind of vacation mchelle.I would love to be in your heels lol ;)

mchelle
09-17-2004, 12:01 PM
i hope to have more vacations like this.
and other times

Tristen Cox
09-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Vacation ? What's that?

WTG girl! Would have loved to been there