PDA

View Full Version : My Sunday Funday

Dusty815
09-16-2012, 10:43 PM
Today is Sunday and my wife and I went looking for costumes for her 50th birthday party. We are having a Marie Antoinette party with all the decorations and costumes. We went to a few shops and could not find anything and decided that we will probably rent costumes. We got home as I was shopped out and wanted to rest, she went back out and came home with 2 new bra's for me, a pretty lacy black one and a lacy white one. She said I needed to try them on, she helped me and positioned my forms properly for me then said we should go get something to eat. She said to put on a blouse, skirt and wig and off we went. Now we went to the drive thru but still it was thrilling to me. I am one lucky lady.

Cynthia Anne
09-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Good for you Dusty Sounds like you had a great fun day! Be sure and thank your wife in a big way!

bridget thronton
09-17-2012, 01:39 AM
What a thoughtful wife you have

Amanda_P
09-17-2012, 02:14 AM
Sounds like you had a great day. Any time out while dressed is usually exciting for me. Sounds like you have a great wife.

linda allen
09-17-2012, 06:20 AM
I buy my own bras (and most of my wife's for that matter), but if my wife ever told me to put on a blouse, skirt and wig so we could go out to eat, I would probably hurt myself rushing to do it before she changed her mind. :heehee:

One of her big concerns is people that we know finding out that I am a crossdresser so walking out of the house with observant neighbors around is a big stumbling block.

But good for you and I'm sure your wife loves you and you love her back.

Beverley Sims
09-17-2012, 07:52 AM
It's nice to see another wife that will get lots of love back in return for that kind of encouragement.