PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever …

Ashley D.
09-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Have you ever had to drink cheap vodka to have some grooming done?
Yes tonight. I will add more details tomorrow.
Fill free to add your own. Have you ever

Kathi Lake
09-17-2012, 09:15 PM
Nope. Haven't needed it.

Kathi

Karren H
09-17-2012, 09:16 PM
No.... I groom straight up! lol.

STACY B
09-17-2012, 09:26 PM
You must be watching me again ? I got drunk about 2 years ago ,, An had a tag on my eye brow that was there for years so I wanted to get rid or it so I shaved it off ,, Then went to bed an my wife came home that night from work an asked where did all the blood come from ? When I woke up the next morning still in a drunkin stupper I saw it ,,Then I had to shave the other one to make it match . Doh !!! I got a million of um ,,, Long time Drunk ,,First time asked ,,,

PretzelGirl
09-17-2012, 09:35 PM
The first time, I needed some vodka to be a groom. Luckily, the grooming device didn't have two barrels.

Beverley Sims
09-17-2012, 10:09 PM
Is cheap vodka more effective than expensive vodka?

Ashley D.
09-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Is cheap vodka more effective than expensive vodka?

No just don't want to waste the good stuff if I can't enjoy it lol

You must be watching me again ? I got drunk about 2 years ago ,, An had a tag on my eye brow that was there for years so I wanted to get rid or it so I shaved it off ,, Then went to bed an my wife came home that night from work an asked where did all the blood come from ? When I woke up the next morning still in a drunkin stupper I saw it ,,Then I had to shave the other one to make it match . Doh !!! I got a million of um ,,, Long time Drunk ,,First time asked ,,,

I knew I would get a good one from you sweetie. Love it.
The bad part is I think it's tru.

Cynthia Anne
09-17-2012, 10:49 PM
Ghee! Now I know why I don't drink cheap vodka! Like my mother did, my sister did, my brother did and my daddy died young working in a vodka factory!!!!!!!!!!!

STACY B
09-17-2012, 10:54 PM
I knew I would get a good one from you sweetie. Love it.
The bad part is I think it's tru.

Fat girl Tells No Lies ,,,, Tell one an ya haveta tell 1,000,000 more to cover it up ,,, Wake up spawled out in the bed with a pink nighty on an ya kidds slaping ya in the face waking ya up !!! Got a Million of um ,,,Told yaaaaaaaaaaaa

NathalieX66
09-17-2012, 10:57 PM
The last time I drank cheap vodka, it was in college, and I became seriously ill and vomited a lot.

Now I only drink the good stuff. ...... Then things improved. :D
Quality makes all the difference in the world.

Ashley D.
09-18-2012, 12:21 AM
Fat girl Tells No Lies ,,,, Tell one an ya haveta tell 1,000,000 more to cover it up ,,, Wake up spawled out in the bed with a pink nighty on an ya kidds slaping ya in the face waking ya up !!! Got a Million of um ,,,Told yaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's two only 999'998 to go lol.

jaanine
09-18-2012, 12:27 AM
real russians drink the dirtiest vodka they dont mess with foo foo triple filtered stuff they say it takes from the flavor a popular russian brand here in the states is wolfschmidt...really

Tracii G
09-18-2012, 12:29 AM
Nope never had to do that................what kind of grooming hurts that much?
Cut my finger once the day before a gig so I super glued it shut and that hurt so moonshine eased the pain.

STACY B
09-18-2012, 12:34 AM
Nope never had to do that................what kind of grooming hurts that much?
Cut my finger once the day before a gig so I super glued it shut and that hurt so moonshine eased the pain.

Coal Mine ,,,Moon shine ,,, Or move it on down the Line !!! Moon shine ,,,Crazy Talk ,,,, For a Baby Girl ,,, We call it Pike County White Lightning !!! Stoop ,,Scrap Iron ,,, Back Yard Antifreeze !! LOL,,,, Get some ,,,, My friend drank some one time on the forth of July an didn't wake back up till Marty Gras !! TRUE