PDA

View Full Version : excuse for wearing panties

crispy
09-15-2004, 07:31 AM
Hiya !!

Somebody mentioned wearing boxers ................. :eek: :eek: horrible thought.

For most of us the first CD step is wearing panties much of the time (or 24/7 for many of us including me). I suppose it is feasible to get away with wearing some brands that are not too frilly and feminine, without making too strong a statement about your femininity.

So if you haven't come out, what is the best excuse you can give when asked by SO, mother, room-mate, GF, etc., for not having any masculine underpants in your bedside cabinet?

Jennifer_Ph
09-15-2004, 07:42 AM
I don't own a single pair of panties. I wear PANTYhose. Every day. Everywhere. With shorts in the summer. Here's another one of my toys and me in Mike mode. Nice L'eggs huh? ;)

http://www.barnfellas.com/Pullin.JPG

Wendy me
09-15-2004, 08:19 AM
why would you need a excuse???????
pantys all the time'''''''''' i can't thinn of a reason not to wear them

love it ,wear it
wendy me (wearing fredrics black thong,cheeleader skirt) :D :p :)

Jill
09-15-2004, 08:56 AM
I'm like Jennifer, I don't wear panties, I wear pantyhose. I do have a couple pairs of panties, but almost never wear them.

GillianM
09-15-2004, 12:21 PM
I too like panties all types they can be hidden well under the horrible male outer garments have tried other underwear as well at work the thrill is just amazing wondering if any body can see your vpl ??? ror not :)

Vallari
09-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Here's a few excuses I've came up with just in case:
1: I lost a bet with friends. :(
2: My girlfriend is really kinky. :D
3: I dont know? :confused:
4: All the guys are doin it now! :cool:

jessicadiane
09-15-2004, 06:34 PM
I wear a brief to give me my feminine shape but like Jill and Jennifer I also wear pantyhose

pedebra
09-16-2004, 02:57 AM
That is a good question. I will find out my excuse when my wife looks under the sweatshirts in my drawer.

Debra

crispy
09-16-2004, 03:19 AM
Here's a few excuses I've came up with just in case:
1: I lost a bet with friends. :(
2: My girlfriend is really kinky. :D
3: I dont know? :confused:
4: All the guys are doin it now! :cool:
I think 'I don't know' is just brilliant.....

Probably what I would have said. But not a lot of help in an emergency !!

Sarahj
09-16-2004, 08:05 AM
Hi All,
being new to this forum, I just getting a hang of the lingo. Can somebody explain the differance between Panties & pantyhose??
Luv Sarah

Sophie Yeats
09-16-2004, 08:52 AM
For the English girls here:

Panties = Knickers
Pantyhose = Tights
Garter belt = Suspender Belt