PDA

View Full Version : I think my wife may be…

Ashley D.
09-18-2012, 11:58 PM
The greatest woman in the world and I don't care about any thing els!

Missy
09-19-2012, 12:07 AM
if things are going that great with you and your wife then why ask this question
if she is accepting and she gets turned on then why ask
she is with you not someone else
enjoy it and let her have fun too

Ashley D.
09-19-2012, 12:11 AM
if things are going that great with you and your wife then why ask this question
if she is accepting and she gets turned on then why ask
she is with you not someone else
enjoy it and let her have fun too

Your right but I have been drinking and I can't help but think about this.

heatherdress
09-19-2012, 12:22 AM
I agree with Missy. If your wife is loving and supportive - don't worry. Appreciate her.

Diversity
09-19-2012, 12:41 AM
Hi Ashley,
Without knowing your wife, it is hard to answer your question. I'd say, that as long as you both are fine and are having an excellent time together, why not just enjoy the times you both share? If, perhaps, she is a bit on the 'bi' side, maybe by you being a bit on the 'femme' side, you are able to fulfill her fantasies and desires without her going out and seeking another person. If this is really a concern, I'd suggest picking the right moment and asking her. She has accepted you as you are, and perhaps, if she is a bit 'bi', you may accept her as the way she may be. All sounds fair to me. I believe that communication is the key. Good luck!
Di

ReineD
09-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Well you don't give us much to go by, so the only opinion I can have is drawn from how I would react under the circumstances and also how I believe other GGs might react, who are head over heels in love with their husbands.

My premise is that your wife is indeed hetero, if in the course of your relationship she never told you that she is bi. I'm assuming that if the two of you are close (which it sounds as if you are), she would have disclosed her bi sexuality to you before now, if she is indeed bi.

Anyway, my SO asked me the same thing, when in the beginning of our relationship s/he discovered that I was open to her femme side in the bedroom. S/he actually asked if I preferred to be with her dressed than as a guy, so she may have even wondered if I had become a lesbian! :)

So this is what I think is happening with your wife (if she is like me):

You've just told her very recently. Her understanding of binary vs. non-binary gender is limited, as it is for most of us. She loves you and wants to support you. She has known you as a guy up until last month, and it really does takes more than just "telling" and the clothes, for a wife to be convinced that her husband is now a woman ... especially if your body, voice, and mannerisms, in short your entire psyche is the same that it always was. So, although your wife may recognize that you now wish to present in a feminine manner, and that you do have internal feminine affinities, she likely thinks of you as being pretty much the same person that she has always known.

Having said that, she may be doing what I did, in the beginning with my SO. I removed all gender from the equation. I didn't think of my SO in terms of being a man or a woman ... s/he was just my SO, if this makes sense. This is how I got around the fact that I had never been attracted to women, yet I was still attracted to my SO.

Is your wife bi? The test would be to ask her if she is attracted to genetic women. If she isn't, then she's not bi, not in the pure sense. When people ask me what my sexual preference is, I say that I am hetero except when it comes to my SO. :D

donnalee
09-19-2012, 12:59 AM
Question not from where the manna flows; just accept it with thanks.

Meghan
09-19-2012, 01:06 AM
If you think it's real, it's real.

Something similar is happening with my wife. She's incredibly self aware and is admittedly bi. I've seen her kiss a few women and I can tell that she's not just saying that!

She's nudging me (Meghan) out every chance she gets, even if it's late at night on a work-night. Sometimes she picks outfits and eye color, sometimes she just says get ready.

I can tell it's real because I know her.

She seems to love this process. My body is becoming more and more feminine every day and she says she marvels at the transformation. I can't tell if it's because she's attracted to this side of me, or if she's enjoying helping me fulfilling this need. Either way, it's all good!
So Ashley I think you would know if it weren't real. My wife believes our dreams should always exceed our realities, that there are some dreams that are impossible to fulfill. She's testing those limits with me and she's getting off on it.

Go with it and be glad that you somehow managed to find someone who can do that for you. Because you are doing that for her, too, and that combination is incredibly rare.

I am realizing my sexual peak in my early 40's. The orgasms are longer, better and more intense than at any other time in my life. I had 3 orgasms over the span of 5 mins tonight doing not much more than pinching my nipples and using her egg (with her blessing) on it's lowest setting.

This reality exceeds any dream I have ever had. If that's happening to you too, you are a lucky girl indeed.

Meghan

Beverley Sims
09-19-2012, 01:16 AM
With what is offered as explanation in your post I have to say what's the problem.\?
Just go with the flow and thank your lucky stars you have a great relationship.

ReineD
09-19-2012, 01:24 AM

That's a beautiful sentiment, and in your case it does apply because your wife told you she is bi and she has indeed been sexual with genetic women. But unless there is this sort of evidence, don't you think it's a mistake to make that assumption about someone without there having any real basis for it?

The danger in believing that a wife is bi when she isn't (attracted to genetic women), is the possibility of having a sort of disconnect in the bedroom, which can widen over the years, if each partner is on a different page. So I really do think it's best to have the discussion (as you did), rather than believe what one wants to believe because it fits into the fantasy.

kimdl93
09-19-2012, 09:41 AM
why don't you ask her? It seems she's giving you a very postive reaction to your revelation...and it would be simple to ask, politely, if she genuinely is attracted to you en femme. If she is, great - there's no need to label her anything other than loving wife.

Meghan
09-19-2012, 10:02 AM
That's a beautiful sentiment, and in your case it does apply because your wife told you she is bi and she has indeed been sexual with genetic women. But unless there is this sort of evidence, don't you think it's a mistake to make that assumption about someone without there having any real basis for it?

Interesting question. I believe the sub-conscious mind is a powerful force in our lives and most people tend to diminish it to "instinct" or "intuition". Some people have the ability to tap into what it's saying and some don't, for whatever the reason.

Thus I believe there is a distinct difference between thinking and wanting something to be real. Now, given the subject matter, I think there is a lot of self-delusion going on in all of our brains and it might be completely impossible to tell the difference between what we think to be true and what we want to be true.

My reply is based on my own personal experience, but if there is a preponderance of objective evidence lining up with the way she feels, then I believe she should consider that her feelings are indicative of what's actually happening.

What to do from there, though, is the tough part, right? I wouldn't recommend bringing another woman home to start experimenting or anything like that. But Ashley's wife is helping out and seemingly enjoying the process. That either means she's enjoying the experiment with gender and playing along the spectrum, enjoying that Ashley is fulfilling her dreams or both.

I suppose there are other possibilities, but with something like this I think Occam's razor applies...the most likely explanation is often the correct one.

Meghan

stephNE
09-19-2012, 10:09 AM
My wife is also very supportive, and she may be interested in thinking about being with another genetic woman, but I am sure she would never act on it - it is just a fantasy for her. Be happy that she is supportive and see where your relationship goes. I think you may be headed for a great journey together.

Lorileah
09-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Ok let me start off by saying I hope she doesn't read this. She is a member on this site but really only gets on when I ask her to read something.

and once again I see a TG walking a paper thin line that may cause what seems perfect come crumbling down. Why would you post something she may see even accidentally? :doh:. From what you are saying you have the best you could ask for. Remember the saying about being hung with a new rope? OY vey...and they wonder why women have such problems with us

larry
09-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Wow-I am so envious of you . What a great life.

Something similar is happening with my wife. She's incredibly self aware and is admittedly bi. I've seen her kiss a few women and I can tell that she's not just saying that!

She's nudging me (Meghan) out every chance she gets, even if it's late at night on a work-night. Sometimes she picks outfits and eye color, sometimes she just says get ready.

I can tell it's real because I know her.

She seems to love this process. My body is becoming more and more feminine every day and she says she marvels at the transformation. I can't tell if it's because she's attracted to this side of me, or if she's enjoying helping me fulfilling this need. Either way, it's all good!
So Ashley I think you would know if it weren't real. My wife believes our dreams should always exceed our realities, that there are some dreams that are impossible to fulfill. She's testing those limits with me and she's getting off on it.

Go with it and be glad that you somehow managed to find someone who can do that for you. Because you are doing that for her, too, and that combination is incredibly rare.

I am realizing my sexual peak in my early 40's. The orgasms are longer, better and more intense than at any other time in my life. I had 3 orgasms over the span of 5 mins tonight doing not much more than pinching my nipples and using her egg (with her blessing) on it's lowest setting.

This reality exceeds any dream I have ever had. If that's happening to you too, you are a lucky girl indeed.

Meghan

jackielou
09-19-2012, 11:43 AM
i would think it would be a crossdressers dream to have a wife like yours if she is BI and you are the lucky woman she loves what could be better count yourself lucky my woman is having a hard time seeing me in a bra she does not mind the panties or female jeans and she has seen my bare breast but the bra is something she is working hard to accept she know i need one and wear one full time

julia marie
09-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Even if she is bi, would that be wrong? If she is accepting of you doing what much of society frowns upon, it wouldn't be the end of the world for you to be open to her stepping outside the norms too. Maybe she is curious about being with a GG, and the experimentation could be worth some piece of mind for both of you. That said, find a subtle way to get around to asking her.

RADER
09-19-2012, 01:46 PM
You and your wife are getting along great, Why are you questioning a good thing.
I bet you can find several hundred CDers here that wish they where in your boat.
Here is an Idea; Get your wife Cloned, Make a thousand copies to start with,
Put an add on the web, and sell her for a few thousand a copy. You will Be a
Millionaire in a few weeks. LOL
Rader

crunchysoda
09-19-2012, 01:58 PM
I think drinking is leading you to places you wouldnt normally go, good or bad I dunno.
I also think you are jumping to conclusions! After all a man dressed up as a girl (err woman) is still a man dressed up as a girl.
Maybe she gets off on sharing this experience with you and it has nothing to do w/her sexual orientation but just the intimacy and honesty you two are sharing. Just a crazy thought!

Stop looking deeper, reading into it if you dont have to, just let it be.
If it aint broke dont fix it. Not that being bi is broken but whatever...

ReineD
09-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Even if she is bi, would that be wrong?

No, it's rather the ideal. Believing that a wife is bi (attracted to genetic women), provides the deepest form of validation since it helps a CDer believe that the wife does see him/her as a woman, as opposed to an attraction to a husband who presents as a woman.

It's just like going out dressed. CDers want to be perceived as genetic women, and not as men who are wearing dresses.

Crunchysoda illustrates the point I was making in my first post.

Jill Devine
09-19-2012, 05:07 PM
and once again I see a TG walking a paper thin line that may cause what seems perfect come crumbling down. Why would you post something she may see even accidentally? :doh:. From what you are saying you have the best you could ask for. Remember the saying about being hung with a new rope? OY vey...and they wonder why women have such problems with us
LOL. I was thinking the same thing and you stated it 100%.

Brianna612
09-19-2012, 05:50 PM
I have been drinking and I can't help but think about this.

Quit drinking, you're thinking too much. Enjoy!

Stefanie jones
09-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Just go with
You r fortunate

Marie-Elise
09-19-2012, 06:34 PM
No, it's rather the ideal. Believing that a wife is bi (attracted to genetic women), provides the deepest form of validation since it helps a CDer believe that the wife does see him/her as a woman, as opposed to an attraction to a husband who presents as a woman.

It's just like going out dressed. CDers want to be perceived as genetic women, and not as men who are wearing dresses.

Crunchysoda illustrates the point I was making in my first post.

I agree with this. Now, if only I could convince my wife she is bi.

Erica2Sweet
09-19-2012, 08:19 PM
My wife is also very supportive, and she may be interested in thinking about being with another genetic woman, but I am sure she would never act on it - it is just a fantasy for her. Be happy that she is supportive and see where your relationship goes. I think you may be headed for a great journey together.

If your wife has fantasies about experiencing women and those fantasies are being acted upon and are being played out with you, well then... go you! :)

That's a wonderful web to weave for you two, is it not? :)

Erica2Sweet
09-19-2012, 08:28 PM
...Is it that she is really that okay with me being TS is it a turn on for her or something els?

The only person who can answer this accurately is your wife. This is, what I would consider to be, a very personal matter between you and her, and I'm not so sure it was wise to post your questions regarding your wife's sexual preferences here on a public forum without asking her beforehand. I'd hate to see you blow a good thing...

BLUE ORCHID
09-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi Ashley, I think that you are reading too much into it.

Ashley D.
09-19-2012, 09:24 PM
OMG…
I post a drunken ramble that didn't make much sence. That I really have never posted and it gets more replys then any thing I have ever put on this site.
Wow I need to stay off my phone when I drink.

ReineD
09-19-2012, 10:43 PM
I agree with this. Now, if only I could convince my wife she is bi.

LOL! That's very good! :)