PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever?

cd99
09-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Stolen womens clothes because you're too afraid to buy them?

Most of mine are stolen, it makes me feel bad, because I'm not a thief, I don't steal anything but womens clothes, only because I want to wear them. And it's just cheapo stuff. Crossdressing is turning me into a clepto, and I don't wanna be that, I wish I could just gather up the courage to go stand in the womens section at like wal-mart and pick out what I want, and walk up to the register and buy it, but I can't seem to do it. And I especially don't want to be sent to prison for stealing a $5 pair of womens panties, that would be terrible. Anyone had any problem like this?

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2012, 12:36 AM
Never, unless you call borrowing my mothers clothes stealing !

cd99
09-19-2012, 12:37 AM
Yeah, I'm ashamed to say a few pieces of mine are my mom's too :(

It's like there's this fear of walking up to the register, I just cant get over it, its uncomfortable I don't know why, I really want to..

whowhatwhen
09-19-2012, 12:38 AM
It's going to be more embarrassing getting caught stealing, but if you just buy them no one cares.

cd99
09-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Exactly it would be really embarassing getting caught stealing them, I don't want that to happen

I know they don't care, they see hundreds of people come through their line every day, the items ppl are purchasing just all blends together in their mind they won't even remember or care at all, but somehow there's still this fear :/

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2012, 12:42 AM
I don't need to steal clothes for myself, I have a rich sugar daddy. :brolleyes: Alas I have no sugar daddy.:eek: I buy all my clothes.:Angry3:

cd99
09-19-2012, 12:43 AM
Heh, I wish I could get the courage to just walk up and buy them :(

donnalee
09-19-2012, 12:56 AM
As to buying clothes; nobody knows who you're buying the clothes for, and they'd much rather (if they have any sense at all) have your money than give you a hard time. What do you normally do when you buy groceries? Do that.

Diversity
09-19-2012, 01:02 AM
Never had the problem or desire to steal. You should, for your own sake, stop this practice and, if you can't get the courage to buy clothes, then maybe you can purchase things on-line. Do yourself a favor and do the right thing. Once you cross the bridge and buy your first item, the rest comes much more easily. Good luck!
Di

Wildaboutheels
09-19-2012, 01:14 AM
Your fear is understandable. There is simply no telling what the cashier might THINK. Or say. We simply can't be having strangers THINK things can we? Not to mention all the people in line who are constantly looking at what other people have in their carts. That IS what people do ya know. They might PRETEND to be yakking on their cellphones or talking to other people in line when in truth, their lives revolve around keeping track of who is buying what.

Do you have any idea how cheap video cameras are? I can't imagine any store not having them. Almost looks like...you WANT to be caught?

Beverley Sims
09-19-2012, 01:20 AM
Take your next baby step.
Disguise yourself as a man and go buy a dress and a bra.
It will feel good and the next time you do it will be easier.

Amanda_P
09-19-2012, 01:22 AM
When I was younger. I would steal clothes of clothes lines early in the morning. This one skirt and blouse I would do my route in. Who's to know that early in the morning.

franlee
09-19-2012, 01:22 AM
I have stolen the use of my friends and inlaws clothes. But they were always returned and was never missed for the time I was using them. I have even talked to the owner while completely dressed in their clothes and that was kind of like a Rush.
I was very forunate that several of my in-laws wear shoes the same size as I do, they were a little tight but worked fine.
As far as buying your own, all you need to do is go through the self check-out machines. And even simpiler is just put the stuff on the checkout register and don't say anything. I don't and have never worried about that because I just say nothing but "how much I owe you?" (Any place not just Wally World) And ignore anything else. I don't owe them or anyone an explaination for how I spend my money and I will if pushed tell them just that. Then leave it on the check-out and excuse myself, thye'll put it back and think about their nosey-ness after that.

Eryn
09-19-2012, 01:38 AM
If I were afraid to buy a piece of women's clothing I'd be petrified to be apprehended stealing it!

Do yourself a favor. "Sentence" yourself to the penance of buying one pair of panties. Select them, go up to the counter, look the cashier straight in the eye, and pay for them.

You'll find something remarkable. The Gender Police will not appear and drag you off. Nobody will point and laugh. The clerk will simply give you you change and say "Have a nice day, please shop with us again soon."

That's it.

Give it a try, lose your anxiety, and open up a new world.

Miss Trudy
09-19-2012, 01:39 AM
The last time I di that I was probably 12 and stole a couple of pairs of the neighbor's panties off the clothes line!

heatherdress
09-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Buy them on line. It's easy and you can return just about everywhere, including eBay and Amazon. Buy at Walmart - no one cares what anyone is buying there. Many have self-checkout machines. Go to Salvation Army and other thrift stores. Prices are very cheap and everyone is buying for their spouses and childre.

If you steal you will get caught.

suzy1
09-19-2012, 02:29 AM
Buy them on line. It's easy and you can return just about everywhere, including eBay and Amazon. Buy at Walmart - no one cares what anyone is buying there. Many have self-checkout machines. Go to Salvation Army and other thrift stores. Prices are very cheap and everyone is buying for their spouses and childre.

If you steal you will get caught.

I agree with Heather. It’s so easy buying clothing this way. And it’s honest too!

cd99
09-19-2012, 02:50 AM
Thank you for all the input, you ladies are right. I think tomorrow if I get the time I will go and force myself to do it. I know the people don't care, and I surely don't care what they think, and if anything arises I can always use the "My girlfriend showed me these the other day we were here" line right?

I would buy them online but I live with my parents (im 19) and idk about getting the package... even though I'm pretty sure my mom has already figured it out...

Karren H
09-19-2012, 04:39 AM
No never..... at the age of 7 I always went out and bought women's clothing.... :D Of coarse I would have had to steal the money to do so... didn't get an allowance till I was 10!! lol... I was a prolific "borrower" in my youth and though it was wrong I am not appologetitic..... It was what it was......

Cheryl T
09-19-2012, 04:42 AM
Ashamed to admit it, but yes. When I was in high school and it's not something I'm proud of.

whowhatwhen
09-19-2012, 04:57 AM
Thank you for all the input, you ladies are right. I think tomorrow if I get the time I will go and force myself to do it. I know the people don't care, and I surely don't care what they think, and if anything arises I can always use the "My girlfriend showed me these the other day we were here" line right?

I would buy them online but I live with my parents (im 19) and idk about getting the package... even though I'm pretty sure my mom has already figured it out...

Moms are a sharp bunch, but good on you in advance for buying something this time.
I wouldn't go with any excuse though, there is nothing wrong with you or who you are.

Have no fear, no shame, no embarrassment.
They are for you and it's no one else's business, I bet no one will even say a word.

:)

Mythic
09-19-2012, 05:20 AM
You are a thief. You steal clothing therefore you are a thief. It's like me saying I'm not a thief but I only steal cash, candy, or music, etc. Buy online if you are too worried to buy from a store. no I've never stolen clothing. I'd rather walk up to a counter like a man an pay for my clothing an make up.

STACY B
09-19-2012, 05:41 AM
This is Fran here ,,, See Laundry Basket thread or Clothes line Bandit threat ,,,, LOL,,,, Thank You Fran signing out ,,,LOL,,,

stephNE
09-19-2012, 05:57 AM
You have nothing to worry about. Just do it. Every time will be easier than the ones before. I have had store clerks help me with lingerie, make up, wigs, etc. I promise you'll love the experience.

linda allen
09-19-2012, 06:11 AM
You are a thief. You steal clothing therefore you are a thief. .

That's it in a nutshell. If you steal, you are a thief. A criminal. It doesn't matter why you steal, it's still against the law and you can be fined or locked up for it.

Do you want to go to jail for stealing a pair of panties? Do you want your family and friends reading in the newspaper about you being arrested for stealing panties? Do you want to have to explain this to a future employer or wife?

Therte are several honest ways to get what you want/need and much advice has been given by others. Heed it.

whowhatwhen
09-19-2012, 06:15 AM
Now now, let's not all dogpile here - shame is one hell of a drug.
Perhaps by posting this thread she's on the way to being a legit consumer of underthongs.

Cynthia Anne
09-19-2012, 06:26 AM
When I was in my teens I bought my first bra! I went to a different town because I was afraid of being seen by someone I know! But beleave me buying is not nearly as hard as stealing and getting caught! Now a days buying, is a very natural thing for me!

EllenJo
09-19-2012, 08:34 AM
I use to wear my sisters clothes when I was young but did not steal them, just borrowed. In college I did steal a pair of pink bikini panties from the hamper of a girl that I had a crush on but that was not to wear. (that could be another thread) I completely remember my first purchase of panties and a bra when I was 19 and the world did not end when I paid for them. The check out girl did not say a word.

Stealing from a store is a good way to get outed in a very public way. Every now and then you see an article of some guy that got caught stealing women's underwear from laundry rooms and there is his mug shot in the paper. I would be way more afraid of something like that than what a checkout lady might say to me.

Kerigirl2009
09-19-2012, 09:56 AM
I am not judging you, but I would much rather go through a few minutes of what may feel embarrassing then to be caught stealing and have to explain to a judge and my family that I was just to embarrassed to buy womens clothes so I stole them instead.
Purchasing gets easier every time you do it so start a new trend and buy it. You may find you feel better about yourself.

StephineUK
09-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Never stole anything in my life and i dont expect anyone to steal from me ... thats how it is!

charity shops are great places to get outfits , they are cheap and you are helping them out... feel uneasy? just say i am getting a pressie for wife/girlfriend whatever..

need underwear ? get from supermarkets when out geting the weekly food trip , you wont have a problem unless you try to make one..!!

please dont steal as how would like that been done to you?

GeminaRenee
09-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Unfortunately, fear can often make us think irrationally. Funny, you are afraid of something that there is no reason to be afraid of at all. So instead you engage in something that, as others have pointed out, will have far worse consequences than some ignorant cashier possibly thinking "Oh, that dude bought a pair of panties, how funny."

Fact of the matter is, no-one of importance cares what you are buying. Most people don't even care at all. The (rare) ones who do drop a derisive comment aren't worth your attentions anyways. Frankly, I think most cashiers don't even believe that these things are for us men. They're always making jokes that kind of reference the idea that the stuff we're buying couldn't possibly be for us - see the cashier story thread in the fashion forum.

Look, I know where you're coming from. It's scary as hell to buy stuff for yourself at first. But you're the only one who knows your secret, remember that. But you won't be the only one who knows if you get caught shoplifting. And if you think you were embarrassed about it before...

Stephanie47
09-19-2012, 02:40 PM
If you live in a small town your arrest may end up in the newspapers; "Local guy caught stealing panties!" Then you go to court. Then probation. Then banned from the store. All that is worse than feeling like everyone is watching you buy panties, a bra, a dress. Of course, none of that is worse than stealing late at night at a 24 Wally World, getting caught, haul to the local gray bar hotel, and, spending the night in a cell with a biker dude looking for a one night stand.

Buy your own panties. Soon you may end up on store video posted on YouTube. "Have You Seen This Thief?"

reb.femme
09-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Not another of these 'say something for a startling effect' troll threads?........yawn!

MicheleCooper
09-19-2012, 03:06 PM
When I was in my early teens, I would steal pantyhose from the supermarket. Until I got caught, the manager made me give the item up in the restroom. Then having the manager walk me to my mom and dad with the pantyhose in his hands and explaining to them I tried to steal them. The embarrassment of having me and the manager walking through the store with pantyhose in one hand and my arm in the other was bad the ass whooping from both my mom and dad was even worse - mom with the belt, my dad with a switch...damn! Never ever did that again....

As an adult the consequences are a lot worse and not worth the problems. And what worries me is this may have become a compulsive reflex for you, just to grab and walk, which means eventually you will get sloppy and get busted. Please take the advice of the members, just buy the clothing and walk away...

bimini1
09-19-2012, 03:10 PM
One of the main things my mom would throw at me was the fact that yes, I did steal her things. This was wrong, period.

I cannot deny that.

wilt575
09-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Not just what you all said Linda Allen but think of your time in jail with other prisoners, they find out what your in for, and every prisoner knows the others offense do the sissys !

kristinacd55
09-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Never, never, never.....me thinks you have a problem there.....

whowhatwhen
09-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Not another of these 'say something for a startling effect' troll threads?........yawn!

So, what is a legit question anyway or are we going to scream TROLL whenever a hat drops?

Not just what you all said Linda Allen but think of your time in jail with other prisoners, they find out what your in for, and every prisoner knows the others offense do the sissys !

Can we please not joke about prison rape?
:(

It's obvious she's remorseful so going full morality squad here is only going to boost your ego rather than do anything productive.

Annaliese
09-19-2012, 03:44 PM
Just go buy one thing a top or a skirt then you will find it is no big deal, the people at Wal-mart won't give you a second thought you will feel better about everything. hugs Annaliese

reb.femme
09-19-2012, 04:01 PM
So, what is a legit question anyway or are we going to scream TROLL whenever a hat drops?

Can we please not joke about prison rape?
:(

It's obvious she's remorseful so going full morality squad here is only going to boost your ego rather than do anything productive.

Is the remorse obvious? Opinions only, but as usual a shock and awe style post from a new member. No intro style, just a big event to stir the pot!
Because others have a law abiding stance, how is this evidence of an ego in need of boosting?
Poor vitriolic retort.

shayleetv
09-19-2012, 04:10 PM
I buy all my clothes and since my wife insists that I stay behind closed doors of our home when I'm Shaylee, I buy them when I am in male mode. I have never had an eyebrow raised or some smart remark made except once, and that was when I was buying my wife her mother's day present. My wife is size 10 and I'm a 16 and the SA said to me "I think you should try it on before you buy it because I don't think it's the right size." So I said back to her, "How would me trying it on determine if it's the right size for my wife?" LONG PAUSE......... then I laughed and told her we had been in the day before and she wanted the jacket and the size 10 fit great. But she didn't want to spend that much money as was on the tag. But I love her so much that a little spoiling here and there is a good thing. The SA was relieved that I had a sense of humor about what she had said. Then when I was just about to leave I said "You know that you don't carry anything in this store that's my size." And then I left. As I got to the door I turned and she was just standing looking at me, so I winked and said you know I'm a 44 long. She smiled and and said thanks and come again.

See how much fun you can have if you don't take everything so serious. SA's for the most part have a job to do that makes money. They really don't care who you are as long as you don't cost them money. What is yours is yours and what's mine is mine. I would not want anyone taking from me so why should I be so uncaring to others to take what is rightfully theirs from them. Start doing the right thing for yourself and us. Yes us! That gives everyone who is in the trans community a black eye. After all why would a guy be stealing women's things if he's not a pervert.

kimdl93
09-19-2012, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Wildaboutheels;2962376]...... There is simply no telling what the cashier might THINK. Or say. We simply can't be having strangers THINK things can we? Not to mention all the people in line who are constantly looking at what other people have in their carts. .....QUOTE]

OK you've heard it 40 times now....your fear of being outed as a cross dresser is disproportionate to the fear you should have about being arrested for stealing womens clothing. If you are caught shoplifting more than the SA, Cashier or neighboring shoppers will find out...it will become part of your public record. Enough said? If you just can't bear to shop for yourself in person - go on line.

whowhatwhen
09-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Is the remorse obvious? Opinions only, but as usual a shock and awe style post from a new member. No intro style, just a big event to stir the pot!
Because others have a law abiding stance, how is this evidence of an ego in need of boosting?
Poor vitriolic retort.

She says in the OP she knows it's wrong so what is gained by piling on with "OMG YOU'RE A THIEF AND A CRIMINAL!"?
The best posts in this thread have been the supportive ones.

It's also inferred from her OP that the reason she stole them was being to embarrassed to buy them.

What helps most here?
Help and support, or talking down lecture style?

Also, new users are allowed to ask any questions that fall within the rules.
Controversial ones aren't all going to be trolls.

Stefanie jones
09-19-2012, 06:01 PM
No
Buy online and during holidays when it's expected men will buy gifts for women

NicoleScott
09-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Others have covered the thief issue pretty well (if you steal, you're a thief).
To the point: if you're going to crossdress, get your own stuff. I mean, really.

Jennifer B
09-19-2012, 06:26 PM
As others have said, buy online. It's easy. Measure yourself properly beforehand if the size is wrong be patient and send it back. It's so much easier today than when I started out. I used to have to buy in shops I would always say, "It's a present for my Girlfriend. If it's the wrong size can she bring it back?" but I was so nervous that I shook and sweated and turned beet red. The assistants don't care but I still found it difficult. But the Internet has changed all that, you can get everything and almost always delivered in plain packaging. Ebay is your friend.

Lucifershal0
09-19-2012, 06:31 PM
I remember when I was like 20 (i'm 28 now) walked into a Bakers store at a mall. Browsing around and was helped immediately and whom I was making a purchase for. I had enough courage to say myself and the moments afterwords inside felt great but the service was extremely terrible. Like I was gross for buying a pair of boots. After that I decided to shop online for stuff instead and use ebay.

Erica2Sweet
09-19-2012, 06:50 PM
If you steal women's clothes you are a thief. Your actions drive the prices up for the rest of us who aren't thieves. Thanks for that.

andrea35
09-19-2012, 07:01 PM
Do like I do and buy other items like sucks a t-shirt tools and mix them up with your female things

Megan Briana
09-19-2012, 07:24 PM
my first couple of pairs of panties were "borrowed" from a close GG. If she knew I was CD, I think she would have given them to me. I have been to scare to tell anyone I CD, but if there were a person, then she would be the one.

Annette Todd
09-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Mythic is right on the button. Rationalizing stealing does not change the facts. I have known some loss prevention associates in my time and they say that most times the people they catch have the money to pay for it on their person. One memorable event was my ex catching the son of a base commander stealing a playgirl magazine. Dad was called to the scene. If the kid would have only paid for it, well...
The first time I bought panties I was thinking the whole time OMG! I am buying panties! Soon after it was panties a bra and a really cute skirt. The first time IS the hardest one and it's no big deal after that. Go and pick out a pair of haloween panties and PAY for them while commenting "aren't these the cutest?". After that you'll next walk into the cosmetics section and ask for them to "Make me look beautiful".
Enjoy the ride. The sky will not fall in on you.

cheers

jamie-upstate
09-19-2012, 09:11 PM
holidays are a great time to get started buying things for youself or going to a second hand store around holloween is good to know your size if saleperson are around you can always ask about retun police if it doen't fit your wife
stealing is just so wrong

Jilmac
09-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Back in my teenage years when laundry was still hung outside to dry I would raid neighbors clotheslines for panties, girdles, slips and bras, but those days are far behind me and now I can go to any store and buy any article of women's clothing without fear or anxiety.

WandaRae2009
09-19-2012, 10:27 PM
When we went for counseling, that was one of the questions she asked. She has counseled other CD's as part of the court process after getting caught stealing. My wife was actually shocked that I ha purchased makeup. There as never been an issue buying anything. Remember, this is the season where it is easier. You always have the costume excuse. It will help get over your feers.

Nicolesmyth
09-19-2012, 10:28 PM
I stole my mom sisters and wife. Is that stealing? I buy them now. I like the self check out at the Walmart!

whowhatwhen
09-19-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm the biggest chicken I know and I had no problems buying panties last week in an attempt to squash the junk back where it belongs.
(They were too big :()

Nothing happened.
It was surreal, there was no fear, embarrassment, or shame.

My excuse was literally going to be "Oh, they're not for me. They're for my boyfriend".
I figured that if someone was going to be offended I might as well go for the gold and give them a reason.

DebbieL
09-19-2012, 10:51 PM
Stolen womens clothes because you're too afraid to buy them?

Sure, I've been TS since I was about 4 years old. At first we just traded clothes or tried on each other's clothes, no stealing involved. I was just one of the girls and did what the other girls did. Then one girl's mom saw me in her daughters pretty dress, wearing patent leather shoes, tights, panties, slip, - the works! She freaked out, sent me home, and made sure I never played with the girls at school again.

It didn't take long to find the dirty clothes hamper, and get up in the wee hours of Sunday night to try on all my mom's pretty church clothes (the one day she really dressed up). But I'd put everything back in the hamper. Eventually, I was caught, told not to put on the clothes because I'd run the stockings and smell funny. They bought me a pair of tights, but dad made me get blue ones, and a blue T-shirt and had mom make me a cape so I could be a "super hero" rather than a "sissy".

Later, mom let me do the laundry and would tie a loose knot in the pantie-hose if they had a run. I could throw those away or keep them, she didn't check and I soon had a small stash. She also threw panties in the trash and I fished them out.
Eventually, I got into my mom's drawers. I was about 10 and her clothes fit, and I wanted to wear clothes I liked. There were a few times when we went shopping together and I would convince my mom to get the shorter skirt, the darker hose, the satin blouse. She even got a wig - because she got a bad perm or hair-cut. I'd get fully dressed, sometimes I'd even go out for a little walk. I felt so pretty. Then I would put everything back exactly the way it was. One day, mom was at work and I went through her drawers, and I found a teddy, complete with black chiffon on the outside and white chiffon lining. I wore it several times and eventually just took it. I think I was about 11 by then. I'd dress up like a "show girl" in pantie-hose and the teddy, like a leotard, and maybe a coat - and some heels or boots. I'd imagine being a June Taylor Dancer, or one of Dean Martin's Gold Diggers, or Joey Heatherton.

Eventually, my mom found my "stash" in the back of the closet, and the stash under the mattress, and asked me why I took it. She was more upset with me stealing it than that I had taken a teddy, so she just gave it to me and told me not to take anything she didn't throw away. I think my mom knew that I was transsexual, but she may have been afraid that if she tried to "Make" me wear women's clothes, I'd stop doing the cooking, cleaning, laundry, sewing, grocery shopping, and all the other things she hated to do, but I seemed to love doing. I think if she had known that I would have done MORE, she might have wanted me in the dress all the time.

Things came to a head when I went to college. I checked the laundry trash for discarded underwear and if it was my style, I'd take it, but one day I was doing my laundry and someone else had started a load in the dryer and left. I had to take the clothes out, so I could dry my clothes, so I folded her clothes, and found a very cute pair of panties that I took. She came back just as I was finishing my laundry and folding it, and she may have noticed some of the satin panties in my load. I didn't want to get kicked out of the dorm, so I went to target that night and went shopping for a pair of panties. I didn't know my size, so I purchased a pair of bloomers that would probably fit. When I came up to the cash register, I was as afraid as if I was shoplifting. I was afraid the cashier would say something mean, or maybe even make a big public spectacle and have one of the boys beat me up. Instead, she just gave me a smile and a wink, rang up the sale, and told me to have a good night. After that first time, I was free. I realized I could buy anything I wanted and it would be OK. I learned all of my sizes and how to shop with a measuring tape to make sure things would fit. It didn't take long to have a few nice little outfits, but I never wore them outside my dorm room. I did start buying women's dance clothes for my dance classes, I liked the feel of the lighter fabrics and it was easier to move. Some kids in my dance class tried to help me come out by giving me a magazine about cross-dressers, but they were ugly. I think the other one was about Bondage and had some stories about forced feminization. They hit the nail right on the head, but I was too ashamed and vulnerable to admit it, so I put them in a bag, took them to my room, and studied them - very carefully.

Most of mine are stolen, it makes me feel bad, because I'm not a thief, I don't steal anything but womens clothes, only because I want to wear them. And it's just cheapo stuff. Crossdressing is turning me into a clepto, and I don't wanna be that, I wish I could just gather up the courage to go stand in the womens section at like wal-mart and pick out what I want, and walk up to the register and buy it, but I can't seem to do it. And I especially don't want to be sent to prison for stealing a $5 pair of womens panties, that would be terrible. Anyone had any problem like this?

The first time is the hardest. You'll blush, you'll feel ashamed, and you might even get an unwelcome reaction, but in most cases, you are spending good money on products they want to sell, so they won't do much more than they would do if you were buying a pack of men's underwear.

Once you get past that first "buy" - it gets MUCH easier, and it's MUCH better than getting arrested or kicked out of school or other even worse consequences - because you were to scared to put the product on the counter and put your money down. If it makes you feel better, get some cash at the ATM or grocery store, then pay for the lingerie with the cash. Later, you'll feel confident using your ATM card to make the purchase.