PDA

View Full Version : my first time .....

StaceyXOXOX
09-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Hello everyone. Newbie here. Brief story I have been crossdressing in private for about 20 years off and on, this is my dirty little secert. I have been married for 10 years and my wife does not know. I have felt guilty many times about this side of myself and repressed it. Lately after joining this forum and doing research online I have decided not to be afraid of "stacey". I still have not told my wife but hopefully will in time as I explore this side of myself. Now when i crossdress it's only the clothes, never done wigs or makeup.
Now my waredobe is very limited, none of my own, my wife is a little smaller than me but i can fit into some of her things. I have worn some of her panties under my clothes a few times but since they werent my size it wasnt the best. However today I purchased my very own at walmart on my lunch break. This was a first! Kinda scary but went thru the self checkout. Now i have my own size and let me say IT FEELS GREAT!!! now i have to find a time to do my own seperate laundry.
Well I feel i might be rambling now and i could go on and on but i will wrap this up saying, how wonderful this is to get off my chest, i look forward to posting more about myself as my story unfolds and asking questions along the way.

Love,
Stacey
XOXOX

Amy R Lynn
09-19-2012, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the forum! There is a ton of information and support here on this site.

Be careful with the new panties. Its great that you were able to bring up the courage to go and get your own. Its very exhillarating isn't it? Just be careful that your wife doesn't find them. This could get ugly quick. If she has no clue that you are a CD'r she may think that you are cheating on her. If she confronts you, she could be very angry. And if you have to tell her that they are yours after she finds them, she could feel betrayed and very upset about it. Its a catch 22, I know. Just be careful.

When I started buying panties and clothes of my own, it was almost like an addiction. I needed to buy. The excitement and thrill was/is amazing! And then seeing myself dressed up in them.... Ahhh so much fun, excitement, and just feels GREAT! I'm telling you this, because it sounds like you may be on this path as well. You may be discovering this for yourself. Just be cautious and don't go overboard with the thrill of it. Unless you want to out yourself to your wife.

RADER
09-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Hi Stacey;
Welcome to the forum, Glad you found us. Surf through the forum and you will see that telling your
Wife is an important thing to do. Show her this web site, and she might not be afraid of the idea of
cross dressing.
Rader

rachel38
09-19-2012, 03:49 PM
Hey Stacy welcome I know how you feel was the same way for years. Hope it gets better for you good luck.

sissystephanie
09-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Stacey,

The ony thing I can say that is of any importance is to "Tell your wife"!! She will find out sooner or later anyhow! If you tell her it will be a lot better than her finding out by herself! I told my late wife that I was a CD before we married and she accepted me "as is"! We had almost 50 years together before cancer took her!!

If you really truly love each other, crossdressing should not be a problem. Unless you want to become a woman completely! That is a another story. I never wanted to do that, and my wife knew it!! It may be hard to tell her, but you can do it!!

kimdl93
09-19-2012, 04:18 PM
welcome. Since you seem to be planning to tell your wife, why not use this early phase to experiment together. Best of luck.

michellecd9999
09-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Welcome Stacey,
I hope this site can provide some good support and information for you.
I have been married 33 years and my wife does not know. I have been dressing since around age 12 but it go out and dress fully until about 10years ago. I know my wife would not be accepting and while I don't think it would end in divorce, it would change our relationship and put additional stress on her. A lot of people on here my disagree with me, but not every couple is happier know. You are going to have to make that decision based upon what you know about your wife and how she will react. (How does she react to seeing a CD/Drag queen or fem guy on TV/movies?) You can always take baby steps maybe putting on a pair of panties, etc just to see how she reacts. Have you ever dressed up for Halloween or costume party? I think you will know how she will react and if it is good for you and for HER. For some of us, life is happier keeping my two sides separate. No one that knows Michelle knows the male side and visa versa. I do wish you the best and hope that the input you get from members here can help you in your quest...

Diversity
09-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Good for you, Stacey!!! You have taken an excellent first step in the world of shopping (something I am currently doing as well). I congratulate you on your shopping courage and wish you every success in your future shopping excursions. Welcome to our forum. It is truly a great place to be!
Di

Stefanie jones
09-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Be very careful here
Each situation is different.
You know your wife. You should research this 1st
Then decide if it's right for HER to know think of her her her

Anna B
09-19-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi Stacy, welcome to the club. Please heed the advice of our wiser members (that excludes me!)