PDA

View Full Version : Not Bi when dressed..

Marleena
09-19-2012, 03:59 PM
Since the Bi when dressed threads are so popular I thought I'd start a not Bi when dressed thread. Here's your chance since polls aren't allowed.

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2012, 04:03 PM
For a number of years I've posted here and felt that I was Bi only when dressed, but over the weekend I reviewed my life since a very early age and finally realized that I had Bi tendencies for a long time.

Thank you Marleena for starting this thread..Love ya darlin.

Marleena
09-19-2012, 04:07 PM
For a number of years I've posted here and felt that I was Bi only when dressed, but over the weekend I reviewed my life since a very early age and finally realized that I had Bi tendencies for a long time.

Thank you Marleena for starting this thread..Love ya darlin.

You're quite welcome Arlene! I doubt if anybody will judge you, I know I won't.:) I have a feeling this thread won't be as popular though..

kimdl93
09-19-2012, 04:07 PM
fair enough. How about somewhat bi when in college or maybe I was just experimenting ;)

crunchysoda
09-19-2012, 04:10 PM
:eek:

:thumbsup:

:love:

kendra_gurl
09-19-2012, 04:23 PM
Its a great feeling to know that men find me attractive but sexually I just have no desire to be with a man at all.

Kinda makes me want to ask the next lesbian cpl I see while out what they think about men complimenting or trying to hit on them.

It always boost the ego when anyone gives me a nice smile

chris80
09-19-2012, 04:26 PM
never Bi, just 'lesbian'

KellyCT2011
09-19-2012, 04:50 PM
I am only into guys while "dressed".

kellycan27
09-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Since the Bi when dressed threads are so popular I thought I'd start a not Bi when dressed thread. Here's your chance since polls aren't allowed.

All I am going to say is.......... you're missing out :heehee:

27th Jennifer
09-19-2012, 05:02 PM
I don't really like being around men much at all, dressed or not. I want to surround myself with women to the point that I want to emulate their beauty.

UNDERDRESSER
09-19-2012, 05:03 PM
Well, I've never fully dressed, or gone out in public, never mind getting compliments from a male, so....I don't know.

Don't think so though.

joannemarie barker
09-19-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm not bi when dressed at all! I'm pretty gay when naked :D

kellycan27
09-19-2012, 05:09 PM
Ok.. we do see a lot of these "bi" when dressed" threads, but is one simply bi because they think about it? I would think that in order to be bi... you'd have to actually do it. :doh:

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Since circa 2004, when I went female 24/7 I have had sexual relations with many males, but none for almost 3 months. All of my encounters occurred while I was enfemme.

Marleena
09-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Ok.. we do see a lot of these "bi" when dressed" threads, but is one simply bi because they think about it? I would think that in order to be bi... you'd have to actually do it. :doh:

Good point! Just thinking about it makes it a fantasy..

That would require a new thread.lol.

ArleneRaquel
09-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Good point! Just thinking about it makes it a fantasy..

That would require a new thread.lol.

Darlin Marleena,
There is work to be done darlin.

Marleena
09-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Darlin Marleena,
There is work to be done darlin.

Ughh..one thread leads to another....

whowhatwhen
09-19-2012, 05:45 PM

Actually, I would argue that sexual orientation == what you're attracted to.
I'm still a virgin (yeah lol, keep laughing) but I know that I'm not straight since I'm not attracted to women in that way.

I don't need to have sex to know which way I swing.
:P

Marleena
09-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Actually, I would argue that sexual orientation == what you're attracted to.
I'm still a virgin (yeah lol, keep laughing) but I know that I'm not straight since I'm not attracted to women in that way.

I don't need to have sex to know which way I swing.
:P

Thanks!!! Now I don't need to start another thread!:D

Ressie
09-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Bi or not when dressed? I don't have a yes or no answer.

I've only had two encounters with men in my entire life. The last one (about 14 years ago) was meant to be two crossdressers getting together. The experience didn't come close to the fantasies I've had, so I'm still curious about trying things with another crossdresser or maybe a non-CD male.

I can't imagine being with most men I see when out in drab, but I have fantasies when I'm home alone en femme. In reality it would have to be someone I find attractive and feel close to at this point in my life.

StephineUK
09-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Not bi here at all ... no intrest in men if im dressed up or not , guess that makes me a lesbian:)

i have a good CDer friend who is gay but he understands i am strait and respects that , he looks really good dressed though.

MissTee
09-19-2012, 08:14 PM

Not bi in any sense.

Annette Todd
09-19-2012, 08:17 PM
GM lesbian here

I don't have any attraction to men either

DebbieL
09-19-2012, 08:20 PM
Lesbian when Dressed (Though my wife is a bit butch).
Rex is Asexual

MaryAnn40c
09-20-2012, 12:43 AM
I AM BI and Love in it!

paulaprimo
09-20-2012, 01:21 AM
like the old ivory snow commercial (i guess i'm showing my age) i'm 99 and 44/100's straight... :D

ReineD
09-20-2012, 01:24 AM

I know! We need more labels! :D

Three categories of bi:

1. Really, really Bi. (RRB)

2. Wanna be Bi. (WBB)

3. Fantasy only Bi. (FOB)

Beverley Sims
09-20-2012, 01:37 AM
I just steer between the polls/poles, no I am not Bi at all, I don't think. :)

Teri Ray
09-20-2012, 06:31 AM
I have been confused about all the "Bi" or not threads. So being a good girl I decided to look up up the definition.

BIFURCATED (adjective)
The adjective BIFURCATED has 1 sense:

1. divided into or made up of two parts

Wow............ who knew........ I might be biforcated One part CD the other part DVD.

Aprilrain
09-20-2012, 06:41 AM
Isn't sex easier when NOT dressed?? Just sayin!

ArleneRaquel
09-20-2012, 06:49 AM
Isn't sex easier when NOT dressed?? Just sayin!

April,
It certainly is ! :eek::heehee::heehee:

linda allen
09-20-2012, 07:46 AM
Dressing as a woman doen't change my sexual orientation or desires one bit. I've never been sexually attracted to another male and have never had a sexual encounter with one. Not even close. Strapping on a pair of boobs hasn't changed that.

I will say though, that I have wondered what it feels like to have sex as a female. Since simply dressing as a woman wouldn't give me the genitalia to actually experience this, it must remain a fantasy. Even if I could have the needed body parts for a day, week, or whatever, I wouldn't call up one of my fishing buddies and invite him over to try it out. I wouldn't be able to handle the romantic part leading up to the actual act.

My ongoing fantasy is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple of weeks. If that were to happen, I would let her "do" me in a NY minute. :heehee:

whowhatwhen
09-20-2012, 08:52 AM

Three categories of bi:

2. Wanna be Bi. (WBB)

That doesn't make sense though, would you go up to a gay guy and say "Are you sure you're not straight? I mean, you've never even been with a woman!"?

Marleena
09-20-2012, 09:27 AM

Three categories of bi:

2. Wanna be Bi. (WBB)

You forgot one Reine! BWTD<---- (definition) Bi when they're dressed. Meaning: You are not interested in guys unless they're dressed like women.:)

Frédérique
09-20-2012, 11:36 AM
Since the Bi when dressed threads are so popular I thought I'd start a not Bi when dressed thread.

I’m not Bi when dressed. I’m not suddenly interested in males when I wear female clothing. If another MtF crossdresser came along I would definitely strike up a conversation, but I’m only dressed the way I like, for ME, and, if anything, I’m out with my “self” in a visibly monogamous relationship. I NEVER think males are the least bit interesting – why do you think I wear women’s clothing?
:idontknow:

Now, if I was younger… :thinking:

kimdl93
09-20-2012, 12:00 PM
As I mentioned on another thread, I am certain that I am a bilateral chordate. Beyond that, its an open question.

Lorileah
09-20-2012, 12:08 PM
I just wanted to say I am bi....all you not bi people seem to forget that many of us are and you think that we should be not bi when dressed. Honestly, i am a trapped transgendered gay lesbian bisexual carnivore.:sb:

:hiding:

And I am not GAY!..but my boyfriend is

ReineD
09-20-2012, 01:28 PM
That doesn't make sense though, would you go up to a gay guy and say "Are you sure you're not straight? I mean, you've never even been with a woman!"?

If a gay guy shudders at the thought of being with a woman, he doesn't need to have sex with one to find out that it won't work. I do recognize what you said in post #18 ... you don't necessarily need to have sex with someone to know which way you swing.

Still, there's a difference between real attraction to men and a fantasy that is motivated by "being" the woman (and using props to do this). I don't need to tell you that it's all pretty complex and one rule does not fit all.

You forgot one Reine! BWTD<---- (definition) Bi when they're dressed. Meaning: You are not interested in guys unless they're dressed like women.:)

This would fall under category #3. :D

StarrOfDelite
09-20-2012, 02:06 PM
How about this for yet another Category? Really Bi/Gay, but, due to damage inflicted by growing up in a homophobic society, can feel comfortable having sex with a man only when pretending to be a woman. Or, is this just another way of saying Androgynephiliac?

p.s. Reine, in reply to Marleena's question about BWTD men. If we exclude the Lipstick Lesbians from the answer, isn't that pretty much the definition of an Admirer?

carhill2mn
09-20-2012, 02:27 PM
I am like you. My sexual preference does not change just because I am dressed en femme.

dallasmann
09-20-2012, 02:38 PM
How about this for yet another Category? Really Bi/Gay, but, due to damage inflicted by growing up in a homophobic society, can feel comfortable having sex with a man only when pretending to be a woman. Or, is this just another way of saying Androgynephiliac?

p.s. Reine, in reply to Marleena's question about BWTD men. If we exclude the Lipstick Lesbians from the answer, isn't that pretty much the definition of an Admirer?
I do not typically self identify as gay, even though I am a generally straight male who likes to crossdress and is sometimes a woman. I like masculine women full-time and femme boys a lot of the time.

When I am dressing, I prefer women, CDs, and TV/TSs. When I am a woman, I like doing things like shopping and going out dancing with women, but sexually, my preference is for CDs and TV/TS.

I don't worry about the labels others use and I am fine with being called gay or queer.

LilSissyStevie
09-20-2012, 03:10 PM
The things I wonder about are: If a shoe fetishist gets aroused by both male and female shoes, are they bi? Or do bisexual shoe fetishists only get aroused by androgynous shoes like flip-flops or crocs? If someone is aroused by the smell of rubber, which box do they check... straight, bi or gay? If your sex life is limited to masturbation, are you gay for yourself? Are you bi because you're perhaps attracted to the other sex but actually having sex with yourself? Are you straight because all that matters is that the opposite sex arouses you? If it is the latter, then is a man still straight if he has sex with another man while pretending he is a woman? (The last sentence is intentionally vague as to who is doing the pretending.) If being born with a penis doesn't necessarily make you a man, why are you ALWAYS a man if you use it in a sex act? If one of my cows goes into estrus and another cow tries to mount her, is the mounting cow a lesbian or an autoandrophiliac? These are the questions that keep me awake at night. BTW, I'm not bi, I'm a banjo player.

ArleneRaquel
09-20-2012, 03:45 PM
I just wanted to say I am bi....all you not bi people seem to forget that many of us are and you think that we should be not bi when dressed. Honestly, i am a trapped transgendered gay lesbian bisexual carnivore.:sb:

:hiding:

And I am not GAY!..but my boyfriend is

Lorileah - You are a card darlin. :) A very sharp card in fact. I admire ladies who have a sense of humor.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

ReineD
09-20-2012, 06:02 PM

You know, I might have believed this 30-40 years ago when homosexuality was still in the DSM as a mental disease. But not any more. I shouldn't think it necessary for men to split themselves up into separate personalities, just to give themselves permission to have sex with other men ... not in a world where gay marriage is beginning to be legally recognized.

There's a great deal more bias in our society (IMO) against men who want to be women than against men who have a same-sex sexual attraction. So even if your argument is sound and a repressed homosexual male doesn't want to live with the stigma of being homosexual, why on earth would he add the stigma of being a TG on top of it?

Krististeph
09-23-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm not Bisexual. if anything- when CD'd i identify MORE strongly with females.

I met a guy at a party (gay friends) once who said he considered himself a 'male lesbian'. I'm not sure if that would describe me- but i like the idea.

Jamie Ann
09-23-2012, 10:13 PM
I AM BI and Love in it!

My feeling is that a large percentage of the human race is bisexual in terms of thoughts and fantasies. Do we act on those?

Maybe or maybe not. Much depends on a person's circumstances. If a bisexual person (by the definition above) is married and happy, then probably no. If someone has been intimidated by social institutions, then probably no. But if someone is comfortable with bisexuality and is in a stage of life when they have some freedom to experiment, then probably yes.

Everything we do depends on the benefits and the costs. We ideally would like to get the greatest amount of benefit and the least amount of cost.

I respect others' opinions, but I think that this area encourages a lot of marlarky
and very little rational thought.

Love ya!

Jamie Ann
09-24-2012, 02:04 PM

I largely agree, but I would add a refinement or two. As usually understood, sexual orientation refers to an enduring pattern of attraction — emotional, romantic, sexual, or some combination of these — to the other sex, the same sex, both sexes, or neither. Clearly, then, a person could be bisexual in orientation, yet never have been sexually active with women and/or with men.

But I completely agree that crossdressers who say, “I’m bi only when dressed as a woman,” have that idea because they’re more aware of it when they are crossdressed than when they are not. We are aware or unaware of many aspects of ourselves based on circumstances and the stimuli present in the immediate situation. I’m largely unaware of my preferences in music when I’m engaged in a project at work; but that doesn’t mean that I no longer have any preferences in music. That part of my personality does not vanish because I go to work in the morning. The situation affects immediate awareness; but it does not alter enduring patterns of preference or attraction. That applies to sexual preferences as much as to musical preferences.

Speaking of which, long live the Beatles! :)

cyndigurl45
09-24-2012, 02:11 PM

Thank you Marleena for starting this thread..Love ya darlin.Ditto for me, in fact I am in a relationship with both a man and a woman, he and I were friends back when I was doing the matcho but submissive thing and she was his token GF now this might sound crude but we keep her around she's a great cook and housekeeper and well we just have lots of fun.......

bobbie c
09-24-2012, 02:17 PM
now i am lost and very confused..lol....i'm just a basic ****...so my wife says...and she would know......fun thread

michelle64
09-24-2012, 06:18 PM
complete male lesbian when dressed or not..heck, i dont even have any guy friends as all my close friends are FAB's...last thing i want to do is hang-around a guy be it in cd mode or not...

Angelofsomekind
09-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Dressed or not I've never found guys to be sexually attractive. I find women to just be too damn sexy! Of course I don't mind complements from guys, but I've also had situations where they got a little too aggressive, persistent and/or creepy.

franlee
09-24-2012, 11:23 PM

Dressing as a woman doen't change my sexual orientation or desires one bit. I've never been sexually attracted to another male and have never had a sexual encounter with one. Not even close. Strapping on a pair of boobs hasn't changed that.

I will say though, that I have wondered what it feels like to have sex as a female. Since simply dressing as a woman wouldn't give me the genitalia to actually experience this, it must remain a fantasy. Even if I could have the needed body parts for a day, week, or whatever, I wouldn't call up one of my fishing buddies and invite him over to try it out. I wouldn't be able to handle the romantic part leading up to the actual act.

My ongoing fantasy is to be able to swap bodies with my wife for a couple of weeks. If that were to happen, I would let her "do" me in a NY minute. :heehee:

I have felt the same way for more than 40 years, I couldn't have worte this any more accurate in expressing my own feeling. It isn't a thing to do with Bi courious, it's about wanting to share or empathize with my wife through real-time and true experiance. Of course only by trading bodies would you have the same hormonal and pysical influiances to feel the same as her. The only thing that would still be subjective would be the actual mental attitude, sex for the first few times would still have a very different ergancy for me until I was in her body and experianced enough to put it on par with her normal needs and desires for that body. Thus the time limit may have to be more than two weeks.

Monicamaryjay
09-24-2012, 11:33 PM
Hi Marleena,

Well I may be unusual but I am bi when other crossdressers are dressed.
I am not attracted to males as men, but with the right one crossdressed and I become instantly bisexual!

But maybe that is discussion for a different thread.
Monica

ReineD
09-25-2012, 12:03 AM
Hi Marleena,

I am not attracted to males as men, but with the right one crossdressed and I become instantly bisexual!

Monica

I'm curious, and please tell me to mind my own business if you don't want to answer, but do you have a preference? Do you prefer to be bi with the right CDer, or do you prefer to be straight with the right GG? Or, do you enjoy both equally? :)

Marleena
09-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi Marleena,

Monica

Monica this thread is just for fun because the "bi when dressed" threads are so popular.:) I'm not sure whether dressing feminine triggers feelings of wanting sex as a female as a form of validation or not. It is a very interesting concept though. It seems that it is quite a common occurance here. I can understand where there is an attraction to other members here that look pretty. We have some very convincing "girls" here. Is it the male sexual response of wanting sex with them, I don't know. I'm definitely not one to judge others as I have said before. I've learned to never say never but there has to be a trigger since so many members are interested in it.

Mélie
09-25-2012, 01:20 PM
I'm Bi at all time ^^ but I prefer men whem crossdressing, and GG when not...don't know why and I never questionned myself about this :battingeyelashes:

ReineD
09-25-2012, 01:28 PM
I'm not sure whether dressing feminine triggers feelings of wanting sex as a female as a form of validation or not. It is a very interesting concept though.

It's not one size fits all. Some seek feminine validation, others have a real attraction to men, and some people may experience both. :)

The reason for wanting to determine one's motives is to guard against making mistakes when getting into relationships with others. If both partners expect the same thing (self-focus vs. other-focus), then it's not a problem.

Vickie_CDTV
09-25-2012, 01:30 PM

Three categories of bi:

2. Wanna be Bi. (WBB)

There might also some who may experiment due to the lack of an available GG and the frustration that goes without being able to have a partner (I have known trans people in this situation.) Accepting GGs are rare (the wonderful GGs here are exceptional and not the case for most), and GGs who are attracted to TVs and are into men who dress are even rarer :(

Marleena
09-25-2012, 01:36 PM
It's not one size fits all. Some seek feminine validation, others have a real attraction to men, and some people may experience both. :)

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Wanna talk about labels again??:D

ReineD
09-25-2012, 01:36 PM
There might also some who may experiment due to the lack of an available GG and the frustration that goes without being able to have a partner (I have known trans people in this situation.) Accepting GGs are rare (the wonderful GGs here are exceptional and not the case for most), and GGs who are attracted to TVs and are into men who dress are even rarer :(

I've read other people say this before as well, and if a transperson can be happy with a man because s/he cannot find an accepting GG partner, then wouldn't this mean they are truly bi? I'm thinking that someone who is not bi would not be able to do this.

Mélie
09-25-2012, 01:55 PM
It come down to happyness: experimenting can lead someone to realise that one can be happy with a man as well as with a woman. But you have to want to jump the fence first. I didn't have this problem but my best friend found that he was gay like this.

Vickie_CDTV
09-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Certainly possible, on the other hand there are also trans-trans relationships where there might be a bit more "gray area".