PDA

View Full Version : New member talking about cross dressing

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:24 PM
:o Hi every one. I am new here. I have been cross dressing for many years and feel that this time I know that is it something that I can never change about myself. I have had lots of things, ie sexy underwear stockings, jewelry, make up, dresses and have them for a few months and then get scared and throw them away and then 2 days later and then regret it.:o

I am sure some of you have been here before. I have just ordered new things on the net and they are on their way. I can't wait. xxx:)

kimdl93
09-19-2012, 05:26 PM
ok, so next time have a contingency plan - maybe a trunk or suitcase to stash your things in until you get over your moments of fear. You'll save yourself a lot of money and needless hassles.

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Hi yes you are right. I just thought as I read your reply that I have an old case. I'll use that Thanks.

Anna B
09-19-2012, 05:30 PM
Bonjour Lucy Lou, bienvenue au groupe!

Never a good idea to purge your clothes. What we do is not a passing phase! You will always go back to it! Take note of Kim's comments above. We have all been there once or twice, but most of us have now learned not to throw things away. Such a waste!

crunchysoda
09-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Me thinks some of you ladies like "throwing it all out" just so you can go on a shopping spree!!

Welcome to the forum!

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:35 PM
i do regret it now. Such loverly things. Never again. It is something we all go through. But I do like buying new things and then putting them on. Roll on next weekend.

Lucy Lou xxx

Karren H
09-19-2012, 05:37 PM
ok, so next time have a contingency plan

like send them to me? what size do you wear? lol

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:37 PM
I am trying to find somewhere to but nice high heeled shoes that are in big sizes though that is not america.

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:42 PM
I have bought a gorgeous black basque with suspenders and some seamed fish net stocking and poker dot panties and a necklace. Also a black silky mini dress. With my long brown wig should be great.

I have also seen a black bob wig that I want also.

Anna B
09-19-2012, 05:42 PM
Lucy, take a look at Translife in the UK. They do large size shoes, and I'm sure they will ship to France.

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
I will try that later.

Lucy x

Stefanie jones
09-19-2012, 05:45 PM
Yes don't purge

Accept that you r who u r

Find a storage place for when u r not active

All off us know we can't stop and we always come back

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:46 PM
I also bought some blue shades of eye shadow today. I will post a picture when I am all dressed up.

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:48 PM
I will I am determined this time. i know who I am and really don't want to be anything else.

I just adore dressing up. I usually watch myself in a mirror and say to myself that I feel so right.

Silly really. xx

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 05:55 PM
We are what we are. i am beginning to just accept that about myself. As was stated recently. I can't change and I don't want to. xx

Marleena
09-19-2012, 05:59 PM
Me thinks some of you ladies like "throwing it all out" just so you can go on a shopping spree!

Does pretending to purge count?:)

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Maybe. But we all pretend a bit.

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 06:17 PM
Reading other posts i see that maybe I have not got the right thing going here. We live and learn. I am divorced now and my ex never found out. i do feel that i would like something more but have never explored. Maybe there is some one out there that can accept this and like it.

I am sure people know what I am saying.

Lucy Lou
09-19-2012, 06:18 PM
I will come back later or tomorrow. xx

Lillyasia
09-19-2012, 07:11 PM
These purges have gotta be good for the economy...I'm just trying to look on the up side.

Kate Simmons
09-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Sounds like you have it covered Hon. Just one word--Enjoy! :)

Beverley Sims
09-20-2012, 01:59 AM
Rule one, don't ever purge.
Rule two, don't throw away clothing needlessly.
Rule three, go back to rule one. :)

Cheryl T
09-20-2012, 04:49 AM
What do they call that?? Oh yeah, a Purge...
I think I've done that....once, maybe twice....oh, ok....like 30 times!!!

Wish I had all those pretty clothes I threw away over the years. All those shoes and lingerie. Luckily now that's no longer an issue and they hang nicely in my closet just waiting for me to wear them.

Diversity
09-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Bonjour Lucy Lou! Welcome to our forum!
I have twice gone through the 'throwing away everything' routine, in an attempt to put my CD'ing desires away permanently and become the 100% straight guy that I wanted to be. However after two of these experiences, I have come to realize that CD'ing is never going to go away for me. It is a part of my spiritual being and I must follow this path to learn more about me. Besides, I can honestly say, I enjoy it! I am glad they were not terribly costly exercises, and now I am building my closet permanently. Good luck to you and I am glad you joined us.
Di

kristinacd55
09-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Yea Lucy....it's called purging! And don't be doing it because all you're doing is wasting $$. You'll look back (I'm sure you already have) and say dang I wish I had that lovely sexy teddie(or whatever) back again!! :)

Oh, and welcome to the forum!!

EllenJo
09-20-2012, 06:15 AM
I don't know how many times I have purged but even once is too many. You always go back and usually regret it. So many gorgeous clothes, shoes, ect. The last time, I just put things into a storage tub and hid it in the garage. I don't know why I went inactive for a period of time but I know that I was glad I had some things to turn to when the urge came back with a vengence.

Welcome to the group and I hope that you feel pretty again.

Andrea J
09-20-2012, 07:52 AM
I usually watch myself in a mirror and say to myself that I feel so right.

Silly really. xx

No, it's not silly...