PDA

View Full Version : Did something new and daring...

AlanaG
09-19-2012, 09:34 PM
...at least to me. :o
I've never dressed and gone outside during daylight hours; in the past its been after dark and always in my own yard. I live in a rural setting on 3 acres so my neighbors aren't close. There are lots and lots of trees here in the Pacific Northwest.

This past Sunday I dressed in a satin blouse, black layered lacy skirt, black hose and 3-1/2" heels. I don't do makeup or wigs. I'm 6 ft and 270 lbs and am not of the feminine body shape at all. I am so jealous of some of you girls that pass so well; I love seeing your pictures. I'm never going to be one. Anyway, I digress. It was a warm sunny day and I took some reading material out on the deck. People could see me only by driving by on the neighborhoods dead end private gravel road which is like 150 or so feet away. There are some trees and bushes that hide pretty well but in certain places they could look over and see my deck. I had some deck chairs strategically placed in front of me however.

I loved being outdoors in the full sunlight and feeling all that feminine attire on my body. It was a small victory for me. My wife came home from an outing and I just smiled at her. She tolerates me well. I just had to share

Jamie Christopher
09-19-2012, 09:42 PM
It is so nice to be dressed and blessed by sunshine, isn't it? Enjoy,

Jamie

StaceyXOXOX
09-19-2012, 10:13 PM
lucky you. I'm in the same shoes, not a femine body at all. When I do get to dress up I stay in the house unless it's raining and then I can stand on the front porch and listen careful for cars to jump back inside. live in a busy neighbor hood. My wife doesn't know about this side of me but trying to feel her out with hints to tell her soon.

Lillyasia
09-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Your wife knows this side of you and you are on your own property with three acres surrounding you...what's there to worry about? Relax and enjoy the sunshine:)

MaryAnn40c
09-20-2012, 12:03 AM
In the Edmonton area its been in the mid 20's lately which is warm for wearing "short" shorts and heels or for that matter short skirts. Love this fall weather!

bridget thronton
09-20-2012, 12:57 AM
Sounds like a nice way to spend an afternoon

docrobbysherry
09-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Good for u, Alana! It took me years to get up the fortitude to dress in daylite in my own yard. I live in the city so I have 3 neighbors that either look down into my yard, or can peek over the fence at any moment. These days, I figure if they get a glance of Sherry, they'll just think it's a hot babe visiting!

I still worry about sitting or standing in one place if it's in their clear vision for very long, tho!

paulaprimo
09-20-2012, 01:08 AM
congrats to you alana. small steps lead to big steps... or so i'm told

Beverley Sims
09-20-2012, 01:43 AM
Warm sunny weather brings the best out in me too.
Good on you for taking yet another step.

Diversity
09-20-2012, 05:42 AM
Good for you, AlanaG! I am glad you had the opportunity to cross a new boundary and enjoy yourself. Keep it up and explore some more! Enjoy, and thanks for your post.
Di

franlee
09-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Your trees sound like a natural privaticy fence. And with just a little cover you have the perfect set up, because believe me unless someone is comeing to your house to see you or your family members theyare not gona geet a chance to focus on you when traveling by. Just get in your truck and drive by and scope it out for yourself and then you can layout your own space to enjoy. Just be carefull, I got to far in and then spent a pile of money on a outside building/get away, a kind of reversed man-cave that allows me easy access with minimal exposure to the highway. It's adictive being able to enjoy the outdoors, I even enjoy the rainy times too. My wife and I get to share on a level many married couples never even imagine, just from being able to move and enteract with out inhibatations. Oh well, something to think about.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Hi Alana, RE: 6' 270 , Just remember that there a lot of Big Beautiful Women in this world.

Cynthia Anne
09-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Glad you had fun Alana! Those small steps sure feel good! Keep going and enjoy!