PDA

View Full Version : Just shaved and........

NylonXdress
09-20-2012, 12:12 AM
So I have been waiting excitedly for a few weeks now to shave my legs. It took a while since I haven't shaved since spring, but got it done. OMG! I almost forgot how nice it was, they look and feel solo much better! I just can't stand hair anymore. So the next day my wife says we should go get waxed. I'm like really!?? You couldn't have said this two days ago? Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely gonna go with her but it would have save me a lot of time. It took two days cause I missed some patches the first day. Anyway my legs are now smooth and ill get to spend some girl time with the wife so I guess its win win.

Lexi

Amanda_P
09-20-2012, 01:20 AM
Still waiting for the weather to cool down here in Washington before I can shave again. It's always a thrill that first few times. Enjoy your day with your wife it sounds like fun.

Beverley Sims
09-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Waxing seems like it would be associated with some pain.
As my legs are hairless the rest of me get's Naired now and then.

Jennifer Marie P.
09-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Thats great what lovely support.

laurieg
09-20-2012, 09:15 AM
Iwould like to try waxing since i shave my lsgs twice week

BillieJoEllen
09-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Now that fall is almost her I want to do a complete body shave for the next seven months but will be unable to because I've got some minor surgery coming up and I'm still having trouble with a knee replacement that has to be looked at so I'll have to put it off for a few weeks or months.

TheStig
09-20-2012, 12:34 PM
I generally keep my legs shaved all year. I do triathlons so I use that as my excuse. Seems to work just fine.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2012, 04:22 PM
Hi Lexi, Ok now get yourself an Eppilator and keep yourself clean and smooth.

Cynthia Anne
09-20-2012, 04:51 PM
I keep my legs shaved year around! I would love to have them waxed! The only waxing I ever have done are my brows!