PDA

View Full Version : Almost got caught by business partner

dawnmcdaniels
11-22-2005, 09:58 PM
After reading all of the posts on using spray adhesives to put on breast forms I just had to try it. Tonight I had a chance to give it a whirl so I sprayed the Elmers adhesive spray on my forms, Waited 3-4 minutes and put them into place. I put on a Bra and then a smaller than normal T-shirt to make them look form fitting. After an hour I took off the Bra and they looked fantastic and very secure. I put the shirt back on and drove to a house that I am fixing up for rental. I had to build a shower in the bathroom so I was able to do this in Male mode except for the D size breasts which looked awesome. It is about 45 degrees in Florida so I put on a loose fitting coat to hide them while enroute to the House. Once inside I took off the jacket and hung it over the bathroom door which allowed me to see myself in the mirror any time I had the chance. About two hours into the job I heard my business partner shout my name as he unexpectidly walked in. I grabed the coat and zipped it poartially up. He waklked up behind me as I continued to work only occasionally looking back over my shoulders. Inside I was dying trying to figure out what to do. He said he had bought some lumber and needed my help unloading it from his pick-up truck. Thats it ...I just figured I was burnt. I turned toward him and expected the worse.....Unbelievably he did not notice as the jacket laid loose enough to hide the bulge. Hiding a firm D cup is not easy but so far so good. After unloading the lumber and talking for a few minutes outside, he left. Holy cow was that close. Anyhow I went back to work and still have them on tonight. They are holding very well. No soreness or burning. Has something like this ever happened to anyone else

JennyCD
11-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Wow, I can just imagine how you must have felt.

robinLynn
11-22-2005, 10:08 PM
nothing like u im in fla also

Jenny Beth
11-22-2005, 10:15 PM
Has this happened to me?....sure has, I've built a few showers! Oh you mean with my boobs on........no way, I don't have your nerve. :D

Jasmine Ellis
12-07-2005, 07:41 AM
Hi Dawn, wow, how close was that. Good job you wasn't wet, lol

Tiffy
12-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Very close Dawn. I think I would have made a mess on myself.

Kisses, April

TGMarla
12-07-2005, 09:35 AM
You played with fire, lady, and nearly burned your titties off. Sometimes it's the thrill of it all, and situations like this one, that make it all such a rush. I hate to admit it, but the fear of being caught is part of the thrill. Certainly not the biggest part of it, but it's there. Now, tell us whether they were easy to remove, did they leave big red marks on your chest, and did the glue come completely off both you and your puppies?

sherri
12-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Elmers glue sounds a little extreme to me, darlin. And maybe not good for your breastforms? Have you ever tried adhesive strips like those sold by thebreastfromstore.com? See http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18653.

I bet you looked hot in your forms and tight tshirt! I've hidden my Cs under a baggy sweatshirt or jacket before, even went into Target that way once. I don't know if I was noticed, but I didn't get any stares ... but boy I sure knew they were there!

Tiffany Tuesday
12-07-2005, 12:38 PM
I was able to do this in Male mode except for the D size breasts which looked awesome. I heard my business partner shout my name as he unexpectidly walked in. I was dying trying to figure out what to do. He said he had bought some lumber and needed my help unloading it from his pick-up truck. Hiding a firm D cup is not easy but so far so good. After unloading the lumber and talking for a few minutes outside, he left. Holy cow was that close.

honey,

mega close shave ... was the lumber "tongued and grooved", because judging by your gorgeousness in your avatar babe .. you certainly would have been if he'd seen your femmetastic forms! :)

hugz

oops BTW tongued and grooved is what they call in the UK that fit together flooring timber ... er we-ll i think, hey if they don't, they should do .. right?