PDA

View Full Version : female voice

StaceyXOXOX
09-20-2012, 09:44 AM
Being that i have repressed this side of me for so long. I've been that "manly man" and hid any female tendancies. How do you do a female voice without sounding cartoonish?

sissystephanie
09-20-2012, 10:01 AM
I have been a crossdresser for over 60 years, and have never been able to develope anything near to a feminine voice!! But I have reached a point where I don't really care. I am a man who likes to wear feminine clothes! So what? It is my body and I can clothes it the way I like as long as I am decently covered!! My voice doesn't count!!

Erica2Sweet
09-20-2012, 11:18 AM
I try to speak a little softer or "lighter" than usual and that seems to work fine in public. I don't have a naturally deep voice by any stretch. I've always sounded a bit like a 14 year old, so there's no need for theatrics when it comes to vocalizing.

Beverley Sims
09-20-2012, 11:37 AM
I speak in a soft husky voice and this works for me.

Janet_Prankster
09-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Try Kathe Perez exercises. You can find examples on Youtube. Some girls got impressive voices (you can hear them "then and now").

Janet

Pexetta
09-20-2012, 03:25 PM
I've been reading a lot of books on voice for actors. There's a lot of stuff there I never even thought about, like the different parts of your body (head, chest and larynx) that are vibrating to make different tones, and how to exercise the voice and extend its range. I reasoned that if I want to change my voice I have to understand how it works first.