PDA

View Full Version : Where else

Thera Home
09-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Hi Everyone

Just thinking, where else can you talk about cars and engines and lipstick and pantyhose. That's why I love this place.:D

I'll need to stop by the auto parts store for a timing chain and target for a pair of black thigh Hi's(mine have a run.......:eek:) and eye shadow.:D

Thera

Maria in heels
09-20-2012, 12:24 PM
Thera....since you are going out, could you get me an 1157 bulb and I'd love a pair of thigh hi's too...nude color would be perfect

Thera Home
09-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Thera....since you are going out, could you get me an 1157 bulb and I'd love a pair of thigh hi's too...nude color would be perfect

Handled , anyone else need anything:heehee:
Bus is leaving

Thera

Beverley Sims
09-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Trouble is you need three forums, Beauty and makeup, cross dressing and the lounge.
If you post photos you will probably need that too. :)
Yes, where else?

Kate Simmons
09-20-2012, 01:04 PM
I guess the challenge to me would be to get as dirty as a grease monkey and still manage to look nice.:battingeyelashes::)

JeanneF
09-20-2012, 01:11 PM
I guess the challenge to me would be to get as dirty as a grease monkey and still manage to look nice.:battingeyelashes::)

The nice thing is that with nail polish no one can see the grease under your fingernails.

reb.femme
09-20-2012, 01:23 PM

Getting out of the aerospace industry was the best thing I did. Broken nails, oil soaked skin and stinking of fuel. IT is so CD friendly in comparison.

This site is the best I've discovered. In fact, nothing comes close to the variety of forums and the quality.

Reb

StephineUK
09-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Getting out of the aerospace industry was the best thing I did. Broken nails, oil soaked skin and stinking of fuel. IT is so CD friendly in comparison.

This site is the best I've discovered. In fact, nothing comes close to the variety of forums and the quality.

Reb

yea done that as used to fix cars!!... also I will second that , this site is the best i found as the members are friendly , inforamatve and non pervy...

whish i joined a long time ago as been missing out.. its good to share info and storeys:)

kimdl93
09-20-2012, 03:15 PM
I agree - there's a remarkable cross section of interests and experiences here. I'm not a great grease monkey, but in the course of my life I've hand cut potatoes for seed, weeded fields, shoveled manure, castrated calves and managed federal grants among other things.

Cynthia Anne
09-20-2012, 03:30 PM
My problem is finding a place to sit my purse while I'm changeing oil or working under the hood!

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi Thera, Please do be careful not to break a nail while changing that timing chain
so you don't have to stop and fix a nail.

This is an amazing collection of diverse ladies on this forum.

Cheryl T
09-20-2012, 04:18 PM
If they have any pink air fresheners to hang from my mirror I could use one....thanks for the offer.