PDA

View Full Version : I think I might be obsessed.

StaceyXOXOX
09-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Ok for the few who have read my few post and the ones who havnt. I have very recently come to terms with my femine side, my wife does not know YET. But i feel i might be coming obsessed with it. I bought my first panties for me yesterday, so i dont have to steal the wifes. Started wearing to work and at home if i feel i can get away with it. Today i went to target and bought more so i have enough and bought my first dress. (It was easier than i thought it be looking around the ladies section and chcking out). Here's the problem, it seems to be affecting my job and my life at home. I work by myself in a work truck all day, lawn work, but in between stops i have to get on here and check new post. And when i am at home all i can think about is what i can get away with wearing and when. As a matter of fact as i am writing this i had to pull over in a parking lot and try on the new dress before i go back to the office.
So i guess my question is, am i being to crazy about embracing this part of me or is it just the newness of and will slow down on its own?

Btw the dress fits great, cant wait for a time where i can wear it home with a bra and and the rest and get to walk around the house.

StephineUK
09-20-2012, 03:27 PM
if your going to come out to your wife do it carefully , there is a lot of posts on that subject so worth searching this site to read up on other CDers exprences before talking to her about this.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi Stacey, It sounds like you got a rather large dose of PINK FOG be careful.

Karren H
09-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Your current obsession can be your wifes future lawyers obsessions too... just sayin

kimdl93
09-20-2012, 04:00 PM
You need to have your priorities in order. Your job and family must come first. Sounds as though you are just getting started, so yes, you may be a bit obsessed. Ask yourself if you feel you are neglecting family or work or any other major responsibility. If the honest answer is yes, then change your behavior to put the important things first. If you can't, then seek some professional help.

Megan Briana
09-20-2012, 05:12 PM
sounds like you are giddy with the newness and excitement. I dont think your crazy. It is like when you were a child and waited all year for santa to bring that one special gift and when he does, your parents can barely pry it from your hands. Enjoy the new found freedom, but hold those reins tight when it comes to letting it affect your other responsibilities. 8)

JenniferR771
09-20-2012, 09:42 PM
I was in "lawn work" for years, before starting my own company. But buying a dress at a garage sale on my route was as far as I ever went. Hard to hide it. I was just too paranoid about the news getting out. Do your shopping on your own time. Don't slip down the slippery satin pink slide. Maybe you will have a bit of free time in the winter.

Barbara Ella
09-20-2012, 10:09 PM
It is hard not to feel like you are obsessed with this when you first start, but you really need to be careful of the pink fog blurring your senses, and making a blunder. without a job you wont have clothes.

Barbara

Cynthia Anne
09-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Have fun but do be careful! Too much of a good thing always shows no matter how hard you try to hide!

heatherdress
09-20-2012, 11:10 PM
Glad for you and your acceptance.