PDA

View Full Version : just waiting

drushin703
09-20-2012, 06:24 PM
Hey guys, dana here. I'm going to see Pandora's Box, from Rupauls Drag race
at a local gay bar here in Detroit. I have on a pink, body hugging dress from
VSC, five inch platform heels, Haynes pantyhose, my makeup done as good
as I can get it, Nicole Miller perfume. It is eight oclock but I wont be leaving
until it is pitch black outside, around 10:30.

Nervous as hell. Wish me luck on my look...dana

Diversity
09-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Ok, Good Luck, Dana! I hope you have a wonderful time.
Di

Glendy
09-20-2012, 06:51 PM
Good luck I know how you feel the first time out I was also nervous. I have yet to go to a club, but that is also on my list.

EllenJo
09-20-2012, 07:36 PM
You Go Girl! Relax and have a great time. Wish I had your courage.
Love
EllenJo

crunchysoda
09-20-2012, 07:39 PM
OH that sounds exciting!
Ive never been to a drag show, maybe someday!

I am sure you will have a blast! Have fun and come back share some stories w/us!

JenniferLynn0370
09-20-2012, 07:49 PM
You go Dana!!! You MUST tell us all about it!!! Be careful going home!
Hugs,
Jen

drushin703
09-20-2012, 08:06 PM
It won't be my first time out, but the first time in a bar and an area I am not familiar with. Thanks to all for the good wishes. I just hope
to see another t-girl there with a friendly face.......kisses to all, dana.

only one more hour to go.

ChelseyD
09-20-2012, 08:37 PM
Where's that playing at in Detroit? I'm from St Clair County.

ChelseyD

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2012, 08:41 PM
Hi Dana, It sure sounds like a great time good luck.

DeeDeeB
09-20-2012, 08:49 PM
Best wishes, Dana. I'm sure you will knock them dead.

Dee :fairy1:

BTW: I love Ru Paul's Drag race on LOGO

drushin703
09-20-2012, 11:02 PM
a quick update girls: It's 11:48 and I'm back home, safe, in the house. I went to the club alright, chose not to valet my car but instead parked on the street
right across from the front door. Of course I was asked for ID (me?) and was asked to open up and show the contents of my purse. The cover charge was ten
dollars, but was told the show would not start until 1200pm. (Wow those drag queens do things late at night) I looked around and my worse fears were
realized. I was the only cd, other than the bartendender, in the entire bar. NO way, Hosay! So I calmly made my way back out the same door I came into
just 10 minutes before, got in my car and came home.

Being the only anything, anywhere is equivalent to zero-gravity, weightlessness. Call me chicken, but I am the cd who likes to blend in with other
cd's. I don't do well in strange places by myself. What I have explained here is the life of a crossdresser. Preperation, waiting, exposition, zenith-disappointment.
Time to go to bed....voilatout, dana

I Am Paula
09-22-2012, 08:40 PM
Dana- Too bad your evening turned out to be a bust. Drag shows are alot of fun. One of my complaints about nightlife in general is how damn late it starts. Try your best to find another tgirl, or a GG to go with you next time. Keep smiling. -Celeste

Beverley Sims
09-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Be nice to meet her but a little intimidating I feel.
I have met some top liners whilst working in drab and they did put me at ease with the rest of the group.
Meeting them dressed socially after a show is a whole different experience.
Because you show interest they then coax, encourage and re do makeovers on you to see if they can improve the look.

~Joanne~
09-23-2012, 11:52 AM
That is such a shame that your night ended in a bust :( I probably would have done the same thing myself but maybe you didn't wait long enough? If the show started at 12 am, some other girls might have been coming along around that time.