PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to My Old Curler Bucket

Persephone
09-20-2012, 06:54 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/CurlerBucket_zps8f85d3bf.jpg

Found in a forgotten box under a stairwell, it has probably been there for fifteen years or so. And I made it probably fifteen years before that. My old curler bucket.

I made it from the cut-off bottom of a bleach bottle and decorated it with Contac paper. It was topped with my nighttime curler net.

I kept the curlers.

Hugs,
Persephone.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2012, 08:57 PM
That looks like the things my girls use to make in TheGirl Scouts.

Cynthia Anne
09-20-2012, 11:30 PM
It's funny how some things like that can bring back old memories! I imagine if you gave it some thought there would be some good memories of you useing that ol' bucket!

Jorja
09-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Hummmmm...... you did that too with an old bleach bottle. Mine still is used and has a place of prominence on my bathroom counter.

sissystephanie
09-21-2012, 05:17 PM
You did a very good job with the bottle! Glad you kept the curlers!! I never have used curlers, so don't have any problem with them.

Sarasometimes
09-25-2012, 08:28 AM
:DThank you Persephone! You brought back very fond memories of when I as a pre-teen or younger and I would go into my basement and get out my stash of pink foam curlers (my first femme purchase) and try to put them in my hair. They too were stashed under the cellar steps. Eventually I added brush and snap on rollers as well! Do you still set your hair? I love having mine done as you may know! I love the curler holder, although I didn't have one. Hugs, Sara!