PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looked at "people of walmart.com"?

johnboy23
09-20-2012, 07:44 PM
I ask because there are a lot of crossdressers on there. Most of them dress too young for their age, but its still nice knowing that they get out with confidence.

Alice Torn
09-20-2012, 07:51 PM
I have been there. I wonder if there is a "people of Kmart" site, too!I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

BLUE ORCHID
09-20-2012, 08:54 PM
Hi JB, That's why I would never dress up and go to WALMART* I don't want to be in the POW videos.

DeeDeeB
09-20-2012, 08:55 PM
I get sent the pics from time to time. Can't say I would dress like most of the folks pictured, but I certainly am not in a position to criticise anyone who dresses out of the "norm"

Dee :fairy1:

Amy R Lynn
09-20-2012, 09:06 PM
While I agree that we could be seen as hypocrites for laughing at some of those pictures, you can't help but wonder what they were thinking when they went to the store dressed like that. There are quite a few CD's on there. Definitely the reason that I wouldn't go to Walmart dressed. Even if I thought and was told that I could pass. No way.

27th Jennifer
09-20-2012, 09:48 PM
They also have links to their other sites White Trash Repairs and WTF Tattoos. Great way to waste an hour or so of your life...

GeminaRenee
09-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Well you know the old maxim: "When your self-esteem needs a pick-me-up, you can always find someone at Walmart to laugh at."

Or something like that.

RenneB
09-20-2012, 09:54 PM
Love wallyworld for it's openness and those uscans!!! Like I heard one lady say "I love going to dollar world 'cus it's not like I'm going to wallmart where'd I have to wear my good sweat pants". LOL...

Renne.....

Cynthia Anne
09-20-2012, 10:48 PM
I always go to Walmart dressed! I just simply don't care what pictures they take!

jsunic_1978
09-20-2012, 11:11 PM
YEA i laugh at the idiots that laugh at me! THERE THE IDIOTS laughing out loud while im just doing my thing minding me :)

The more places I go to regularly, I'm accepted. I believe I should have really been an lesbian woman that's why i dress.

I really don't think its meant to make fun of us, but it is funny, I admit. we are people most don't see every day. People just laugh because they see it, but DON'T BELIEVE IT. My outlook has really changed for the better. If more people come out, society may just educate them selves.

Wildaboutheels
09-21-2012, 12:29 AM
No, never visited that site, but go to WalMart on a regular basis "dressed" along with many other places. What I CAN tell you is that Wallyworld is where you will find the vast majority of clueless teenagers by far, some thinking they can take your picture without your knowledge. On the other hand, SOME are genuinely interested in what makes us tick or will ASK to take a picture. It's a good oportunity to" educate" them.

Beverley Sims
09-21-2012, 01:02 AM
I have been there. I wonder if there is a "people of Kmart" site, too!I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

K Mart is too upmarket for Wally World.
You can feel at home there too. :)

Eryn
09-21-2012, 01:22 AM
Never been to a Wal-Mart dressed, but I'll be eagerly looking for myself on the "People of Macy's" or "People of Nieman-Marcus" websites... :)

Mollyanne
09-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Never been to a Wal-Mart dressed, but I'll be eagerly looking for myself on the "People of Macy's" or "People of Nieman-Marcus" websites... :)

I can do this also, Macy's, Nieman-Marcus, Lord and Taylor, Saks the list just goes on!!!!!!

Molly

linda allen
09-21-2012, 06:37 AM
N....... What I CAN tell you is that Wallyworld is where you will find the vast majority of clueless teenagers by far, some thinking they can take your picture without your knowledge. .........

Obviously, they can take your picture without your knowledge. :eek:

If you go out in public these days, you are out in public. Walk into a store, you are on video. Pump gas, you are on video. Bank, cash machine, etc., you are on video.

It ought to be against the law for someone to take your picture without your permission, but it isn't. And even if it were, it's impossible to enforce. Cameras can be bought that are disguised as pens or pencils. All cell phones have cameras.

I knew an older lady (a little nuts, but nice) who would go to Walmart and dance to the music on the CD sampler. Yep, someone put her on the Internet doing this.

The days of respecting other people's rights are long gone, at least in the USA.

Alice Torn
09-21-2012, 09:03 AM
I don't mean to laugh or cry, at CD's. It is the lack of clothes, or choice of "clothes" and sad condition of the people in general. I would possibly go to Walmart dressed up, but modest, and neat.

~Joanne~
09-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Unfortunately I have been to this site. I didn't like it. Everyone has a right to be their own person and this site destroys that right. Yes some of the people need some better clothes and sense of style and whatnot but who am I to judge them? It's sites like this that keep a lot of us closeted and keeps the general public misinformed

jsunic_1978
09-21-2012, 01:34 PM
SADLY it is not against the law for pictures to be taken of ANYONE, dressers or non dressers. SUCKS but be blessed america allows FREEDOM and therse always a trade off its how it is.

Brianna612
09-21-2012, 06:40 PM
I'm more than likely on one of these photos. WOW might be a star! There are cameras everywhere, we all know it so live with it. People are taking mental pictures of us all the time. I do crazy things and am proud of it. If it is on a photo so be it.

These cameras also catch a lot of thieves and evil doers. I've caught a few shoplifters with my cameras and other things.

We all get a good laugh at bad photos and laughter is a good thing.

Amy A
09-21-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm guessing there's no people of asda.com.

STACY B
09-21-2012, 09:06 PM
I love it ,,,There just like me ,,, DGF ,,, Don't give a f":::":: ,,,,,,,,,,,, Let them wear what they want when they want ,,,,,,,,, Takes the spot light off me ,,,LOL,,, I can go in an look better than them an I am a man in lady's Garmets ,,,,, Ohhhhhhhh Yea Lady's Garmets ,,,,, Hush yo mouth about those Crazies ,,,LOL,,,, Wish I knew um all so I could follow them to other stores an say would you just Look at that ! Yak,,,,Yak,,,

jsunic_1978
09-22-2012, 12:28 AM
Another reason I like to dress in public is so I can prove who the IDIOTS ARE! IDIOTS, no lives, mad at the world, DESPERATE to win popularity contest, INSECURE NEVER TOOK INVENTORY OF THEM SELVES AND A WHOLE SHITLOAD. I carry my self THAT WELL as Jen and JEFF that look in my eye speaks for its self I ALREADY KNOW YOU BEFORE U JUDGE ME. EVERYONE BACKS OFF!! :) :) to thy own self be true most people really are IDIOTS, JUST LOOK NEXT TIME IN RUSH OUR TRAFFIC ALONE. oh yea, and another thing, the very few that do laugh, most other people don't even pay attention to the person pointing us out as we don't pay attention also, SO WHOSE THE IDIOT?? LOL

JaytoJillian
09-22-2012, 05:35 AM
Dang, I need to check to make sure I'm not in any of the photos!

STACY B
09-22-2012, 05:52 AM
Another reason I like to dress in public is so I can prove who the IDIOTS ARE! IDIOTS, no lives, mad at the world, DESPERATE to win popularity contest, INSECURE NEVER TOOK INVENTORY OF THEM SELVES AND A WHOLE SHITLOAD. I carry my self THAT WELL as Jen and JEFF that look in my eye speaks for its self I ALREADY KNOW YOU BEFORE U JUDGE ME. EVERYONE BACKS OFF!! :) :) to thy own self be true most people really are IDIOTS, JUST LOOK NEXT TIME IN RUSH OUR TRAFFIC ALONE. oh yea, and another thing, the very few that do laugh, most other people don't even pay attention to the person pointing us out as we don't pay attention also, SO WHOSE THE IDIOT?? LOL

Thats the main reason I can never spot another one of us ,,,, I am to busy minding my BIZZNESS !!! An blowing Kisses to OLD LADYS ,,, An Winking ,,, Drives them CRAZY !!!

Asche
09-22-2012, 01:18 PM
you can't help but wonder what they were thinking when they went to the store dressed like that. ...
Maybe they were thinking the same thing I think when I go out: I dress to please myself, and if someone wants to rag on me for how I dress, they can just [insert appropriate phrase]!! If for no other reason than that there's no way you can dress that won't get some self-appointed fashion policeperson castigating you for your supposed bad taste.

(I put "*" insread of the name of the poster I quoted because so many people say stuff like that and I didn't want to single anybody out in particular.)

BTW, if you do find yourself on the receiving end of that sort of judgementalism, keep in mind that that is just a taste of what I understand that GFs go through all the time, and not just for how they dress.

CynthiaD
09-22-2012, 01:37 PM
I' d never been to this site, so I went and checked it out. There were a few crossdressers but most of the pictures seemed to be of fat ladies rear ends, and were posted to make fun of these ladies. Not funny.

Most of the other pictures were posted for similar reasons. My impression was that it was a site by losers for losers. Do yourself a favor, and give this site a miss.

Jocelyn Quivers
09-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Dang, I need to check to make sure I'm not in any of the photos!

I initially was worried about the same thing, but then remembered I rarely ever go to Wal-Mart for anything. Now if the it's "The People of Big Lot's", then I might have more of a reason to worry!

Thera Home
09-22-2012, 03:54 PM
OMG...............There I am:eek:

I bet you all will never guess who I am:heehee:
5 bucks to the one that picks me out

Thera

jsunic_1978
09-24-2012, 04:41 PM
a group of teens actually thought i was a muscular chick :) i had on ankle black boots, skinny jeans and a 3/4 length seawater and A PINK BOW. My lady friend almost SMACKED ME when i showed her that pic with the bow :)

michellecd9999
09-26-2012, 06:56 PM
My wife won't go to Wal-mart without making sure her clothes are nice and makeup,etc look good. She is scared of getting on that web site!

jsunic_1978
09-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Id laugh if I make it on that site :) My female friends always do say DON'T dress till there able to help!!! LOL I learn the hard way sometimes :)

Beth Wilde
09-27-2012, 08:03 AM
I'm guessing there's no people of asda.com.

Wish there was, I have seen some good ones but nothing like the (somewhat scary) standards set by Walmart.

I have to admit that I really hope they went out deliberately trying to get on that site, it's beyond belief that most people on there could think they look acceptable/human/decent*

(*delete as applicable)

ZoiePalmer
09-30-2012, 09:50 AM
That site is very funny