PDA

View Full Version : tough I finally meat a female friend that accepts, something is still missing

jsunic_1978
09-21-2012, 12:20 AM
I have been cross dressing on and off for the past 3 n a half years. This is when I decided to finally start going out after most of my life in private. My experiences has been great, just a few idiots now n then that like to try to make a scene, but my confidence is strong while en fem and people are more baffled as they cannot break me n they shy away.

I have dated females in the past, before I came out in the open, but when they found out, they did not accept at all. I have dated several females short term since I came out. I just recently meat this next one. I have been upfront and lied it all out from the very start. will I ever obtain a normal relationship, how long will friends with benefits last and will I be able to keep that friend if the benefits end? I have meat a couple supportive friends as just friends and that is pretty decent.

I really do have strong female feelings and I really think I was born in the wrong body and I love playing with women s shoes, which has started my cross dressing and the fetish is embedded in my brain. Maybe someone will fully understand me one day. any insight? thanks.

Beverley Sims
09-21-2012, 01:05 AM
All I can say is keep at it and you will find acceptance.
You have found a couple of understanding friends already.

heatherdress
09-21-2012, 01:19 AM
A woman will be attracted to you because you are who you are, not because you crossdress. She has to like all of you and not believe she is going to date someone who is only concerned with dressing as a female. She has to feel more important than your shoes and your dresses. Keep developing yourself, learn to be a good date, use you female feelings to focus on what makes a woman happy and satisfied in a relationship, keep dating, don't get discouraged. Good luck jsunic.

jsunic_1978
09-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Thanks for the replies gals :) she is wonderful :) We agreed to keep it as special friends so its comfortable right now. We had plans the other day, but she had a family emergency, and it really was. not that i was checking her Facebook, but shes on my friends to and just happend to see the post. she was so upset and thought that I was mad at her. HER BEST FRIENDS MOM JUST DIED. I feel so bad for her friend and reassure what I can do to help. She appreciates my feelings greatly so far. I just said, OK, things happen and what I could to help. also, since I really started being who I really am, I handle situations a lot better. thanks again :)

kimdl93
09-21-2012, 08:30 AM
There are a couple of things here to think about. You're quite young and from what you tell us, you've met someone...how did she react to your openness? If she's still interested then of course there is the potential for having a lasting relationship. If not with her, then some else, some day. Be patient and be open to meeting new people.

The second part has to do with learning more about who you are. I doubt that someone else can fully understand you if you are still trying to find out yourself.

Katie145
09-21-2012, 08:53 PM
This is coming from experience: Don't lie to her. Give it a month (at most) then break it to her. If she doesn't accept, it isn't meant to be. You really don't want to be in a situation where you have to put a BIG part of your life in the closet, or get rid of it all together. A half-assed acceptance doesn't work either. My wife gave me one of those when we were dating, and now she doesn't really accept at all. The only thing I can get away with around her is wearing panties. Everything else I do related to crossdressing is behind her back. It is very depressing, stressful, and hard on my relationship with her AND our kids. There ARE women out there that will accept it - quite a few, actually. Just keep trying and she will eventually come along. In any case - good luck to you in your endeavors.

BLUE ORCHID
09-22-2012, 08:56 PM
Te sooner that you tell them the better it is for both of you.

jsunic_1978
09-23-2012, 05:16 AM
We have just meat, but however, I really am unable to have sex until I have been with that same person for a while. Maybe thats my girlie side, maybe not, but I do know it will happen if this one sticks around long enough and just be patient. Iv stressed today, for a little bit we should just hang out and do some other activities and really get comfortable with each-other. Tough we are just friends but with a little of fun, and we agreed and i totally understand, I think she is developing feelings and is fighting that. I am more of the lover romantic type and shes a great friend and I will as well be patient and give her time to let me be into her and for her to like it. I do not push my dressing. she asks me to try on some things and i am glad I have meat someone that accepts, but im still very shy and self conscience and i do not want to ruin and kill a friendship if i try to be intimate and she isn't romantic. I like her a lot and I hope she will have some feelings towards me as well and I will be able to satisfy her, but till then, I'm just to work on friends, but then im afraid i will always be stuck in the friend zone. I don't know what my problem is. Thanks everyone :) also, I'm really tired of playing with shoes. Playing with shoes is prob what I do until I met a woman that really has the time and penitence with me to develop that special bond.

STACY B
09-23-2012, 05:22 AM
Settle down ,,You worry to much ,,You can't have sex with them becuz you are not at ease with them yet ,,Just take it slow an don't jump the gun ,,If it's ment to be they will see past the clothes an shoes an makeup into your sole ,,, An that's where the real truth is ,,Just be yourself an hope she is being herself to so you two can get a real feeling for each other an you will find true LOVE !!! When you find true love like me an mine you can see something in there eyes ,,Its called caring ,,If they don't care about you the rest will never be .

jsunic_1978
09-23-2012, 05:51 AM
Or at least a person can care for me as a friend. Thanks :) your reply really helped. I THINK TO MUCH :) and so does she :) We will be better off just as friends anyway. I really is nice tough, meeting people that accept me as a friend :) I wish I could meet you sometime YOU ARE SO FUNNY :) :) wed have a blast just hitting some malls and interacting with other people.