PDA

View Full Version : Just Sharing

Donna Marie
09-21-2012, 08:39 AM
This morning I had finished breakfast and was sipping coffee while the TV was on mute. I'd been dressed for about an hour. I suddenly realized how deliciously warm and comfortable my breastforms felt on me. It was almost as if they were truly my own breasts. I wish! Probably silly of me, but I just had to share that lovely feeling with you.

linda allen
09-21-2012, 08:42 AM
I understand. Mine feel like part of me, especially when I use the self stick feature. I still have to wear a bra or they loosen around the edges though.

My wife will sometimes "play" with them and I can feel it almost like they are real.

kimdl93
09-21-2012, 09:23 AM
I know exactly what you mean. And although I obviously know that my form are artificial, once they've warmed up, they really do feel quite natural and real. I pretty much forget that they're anything but part of me.

outhiking
09-21-2012, 02:25 PM
I love it when you are busy and suddenly brush an arm across one. It can feel pretty natural at times.

Jenn A116
09-22-2012, 03:18 PM
Just wanted to chime in as well. Its really nice to just be sitting there and happening to glance down. Occasionally I'll still mis-judge things and need to brush crumbs off the boobs. :)

Angela Campbell
09-22-2012, 05:02 PM
It does feel really nice to look down and notice the breasts on your own chest. I also think it is nice to feel the soft hug of the bra.

Cynthia Anne
09-22-2012, 05:48 PM
I agree it is a great feeling! And the correct bra just adds to it!

BLUE ORCHID
09-22-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi Donna, Sometimes when they are cold 'll fill the sink with warm water and warm the girls up first.

Beverley Sims
09-24-2012, 09:28 AM
Sometimes I have to SQUEEZE past my wife in the doorway,
guess what gets in the way. :)

linda allen
09-24-2012, 09:33 AM
...... I pretty much forget that they're anything but part of me.

And that's the danger. The danger that you will forget you are wearing them and open the door to a neighbor or go out to get the mail wearing them. :eek:

Of course, it's not an issue for some of us but it is for some.