PDA

View Full Version : Halloween!!!!!!!

natalie12
09-21-2012, 08:46 PM
I am so excited. Halloween is getting close. So ready to paint my nails, put my mini skirt and go in public while everyone thinks it is just a costume. I love to feel pretty and cute!!!!!!!! Wish I could do that anytime without people thinking I am a freak. Have fun girls!!!!!!!

KateSpade83
09-21-2012, 09:54 PM
I see guys do that in Chicago's Annual Halloween Parade and I know they are freaks! You can tell it's not only for Halloween...

Beverley Sims
09-22-2012, 01:46 AM
So much happens during halloween you really would not know who is who .

Chickhe
09-22-2012, 01:59 AM
No body will think you are a freak. Its just something fun to do beyond having a boring predictable costume. In fact, most of the people I met on halloween are impressed. They think its cool and refreshing and admire anyone with the guts to do it. I'm talking about doing your best and playing the part...if they care to ask I won't hide that I'm usually a male... on halloween its a costume! Its a great way to experiment.

redwriter
09-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Yes, Halloween is the best! One year, my friend saw a Thigh master sitting on my couch (I had a groin injury and the Thigh master really helped), so he suggested I go dressed as Suzanne Somers. One blonde wig and lots of make-up later, I went, Thigh master in hand, as Ms. Summers and had the best Halloween I can remember (was a real hoot when people figured out who I was...)

Jenniferathome
09-22-2012, 12:23 PM
I think you are wrong about what people will think. While a costume is expected, dressing as a "passable" woman is not expected. If you simply dress as a woman and not a joke version of one, you will be viewed as a closet cross dresser or more likely, a closet homosexual. A "woman" is not a costume. Have fun but be realistic.

Launa
09-24-2012, 07:01 AM
If you look too good and have spent a lot of money on your outfit you will create suspicion amongst people. The only way you can pull it off is to get a bad dress from Goodwill, a $5 pair of shoes, bad wig, ok makeup and don't look like your having too much fun then people won't think about it too much but regardless what you do for Halloween is still a Free Pass to do what you want for the day.
I went out last Halloween for my first time. It was fantastic, I had a custom made ball gown and had all the trimmings to go with it. I wasn't fooling anybody that it was only a costume. Since then I have gone out several times but I'm learning to dress appropriate just like the rest of the GG's in the world.

Launa
09-24-2012, 07:05 AM
I see guys do that in Chicago's Annual Halloween Parade and I know they are freaks! You can tell it's not only for Halloween...

Who are you calling freaks? Are you throwing stones in a glass house?

JamieQ
09-24-2012, 05:29 PM
I think you are wrong about what people will think. While a costume is expected, dressing as a "passable" woman is not expected. If you simply dress as a woman and not a joke version of one, you will be viewed as a closet cross dresser or more likely, a closet homosexual. A "woman" is not a costume. Have fun but be realistic.

I agree here... go more costume, like a witch, princess,bride, gypsy or something, but not too good!

A co worker who now is in her 60's said that years ago she and a friend were scared by a witch on Halloween. Years later they found out it was the neighbour guy and they still can not believe it to this day since he was believable then as a GG. I said perhaps she had a CDing neighbour but she insists he was not that type. If he looked too good then I say he was/is a Cder. :)

Cynthia Anne
09-24-2012, 08:12 PM
I thought about dressing up as a GUY this halloween! That'll freak my neighbors out!!!!!!!!

becky77
09-25-2012, 01:28 AM
I'm so envious of your Halloween! How can you go dressed normal when
Princesses: Ballgowns and tiaras.
Witches: Sexy tight dress high heels and a snazzy hat.
Draculas bride: wedding dress and a pale white face with fangs.
Flamenco dancer: Girlie fan and big frilly dress.
The opportunites are endless don't wast it, hope you all have an amazing time :)

crazybiker
09-25-2012, 02:03 AM
Don't know what I'm doing yet this year, but I'm going to take my free pass and run with it. It's been 3 years I missed out on Halloween girlyness out... I'm hoping to blend in as well with something short but that I can get away with my kinda falsies :p

JamieQ
09-25-2012, 08:38 PM
What about Martis gras? I was in Mobile, AL yrs ago and it was big. Did not pay much attention back then. Then there is carnivale in Brasil. Is it ever coming here? I would think wearing a longer gown would help blend in better and not stick out, but then again so what if you stick out...its halloween!

crazybiker
09-26-2012, 02:07 AM
I guess I kinda forgot to add something as well... It's Halloween... Choose your costume as you like. It's a night about being something your not. So if its just in a lbd as your costume, then your a mtf... Well then that can be a costume... Just saying. Nobody's going to point CD fingers cause your something your not of you could start running around screaming and pointing "witch!" Lol :p

Amanda_P
09-26-2012, 02:14 AM
I think this year I might just go as a woman. I mean no costume. Just dress how I want and see what happens.