PDA

View Full Version : parents getting divorced, need advice about hiding clothes durring move

silverfurret
09-21-2012, 11:23 PM
My parents are finally getting divorced as the title says. Don't worry, this is actully for the best because my parents are bad for eachother and this will allow them to move on with their lives, also I've never had a good relationship with my father so living apart should help us get space and repair our relationship. Anyways, does anyone have advice about how to hide clothes durring a move? I mostly underdress so I only I have to hide bras and undies.

franlee
09-21-2012, 11:36 PM
Do you have a car? The trunk would be the most lodgical but you can pop out the rear seat and stash a good bit there. Other than that just put them in the middle of your personal male underware and box them up. Plainsite is always a good option when it's short term.

Stephanie47
09-21-2012, 11:51 PM
Put the bras and panties in a box and mark it "trophies!"

Farrahswifey
09-21-2012, 11:54 PM
I would hide it in your socks. No one should be un-doing your socks :) Hope this help.

silverfurret
09-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Do you have a car? I used to have a little ford car but it died :( I did hide stuff in it for a while though when I had it. I have a small little s 10 truck so all i have is a rear folding jump seat I can hide stuff behind. Right now all my clothes are hidden inside my boxes of stuff like comics or wires. I just don't want my dad to get paranoid that I'm taking his stuff than find my collection

Sandy Michaels
09-22-2012, 12:02 AM
you can hide undies in other folded clothes. and stick everything in the bottom of a duffle bag. keep track of it and it should be fine. just be sure to be the one that unpacks that bag.

Karren H
09-22-2012, 12:17 AM
I worked with my step dad moving households.... put them on a box with some other clothes and mark them "clothes" and your bedroom.... the movers will put it there when they unpack...

Susan.
09-22-2012, 12:59 AM
I marked stuff For Sale on Ebay. So IF my daughter ever ran across them and saw large women's heels (clothing, etc) she would not immediately think about me. If she asked about them I'd explain how they were cheap to buy but fetch a high dollar on Ebay. Unfortunately I divorced my wife and purged everything but that is a long story. I have a case of "purger's regret". It took a long time and a lot of time and money to get most of that stuff.

Beverley Sims
09-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Just put it in a box marked clothes, or even odds and ends.
It will turn up and you can intercept it quickly.

Chickhe
09-22-2012, 02:02 AM
Put it in a box marked, 'x-girlfriend's' or 'costume stuff'.

Amy A
09-22-2012, 03:32 AM
Put it all on at once and wear a really thick coat. :D

Sally24
09-22-2012, 10:36 AM
Put it all on at once and wear a really thick coat. :D
:lol: reminds me of that Friends episode.

How about putting it inside things. Stuff small things inside of boots and shoes.

Saffron
09-22-2012, 10:46 AM
You can hide it inside your PC box.

cindy777
09-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Any time our family goes on a short trip I put a few of "my things" in the bottom of a small backpack, I usually put my clothes, toothbrush etc in. No one would have a reason to go into this bag and you can keep out in the open.