PDA

View Full Version : I went out and could post my story!

jessbcuzz
11-23-2005, 06:02 AM
Hello girls!
Well, I did the unthinkable tonight. I actually left the confines of my home and car. I've never been out and about. Yes, it was at night, and all I did was go to the ATM machine and go drop a bill off into an overnight deposit box. I was on here for about an hour and a half typing away and sharing my experince, but I was logged out or something because when I had finished and clicked on post, I was told that I wasn't logged in. As my luck has it, I lost the whole post. Everything I typed was gone. I will have to do it again. I would do it now, but I am off to bed. I work third, and I want to be somewhat normal over thanksgiving. I hope to get my story posted over the next few days. Not that it's long, but with thanksgiving, I am going to be busy. Here is what I wore on my earrand. Oh, is there a way to see how eyebrowns are suppose to be plucked? I want to do it over my vacation, but I don't want mess it up! Thanks.

Sharon
11-23-2005, 06:55 AM
Congratulations, Mileena! I can't wait to read your completed post. :)

KatieZ
11-23-2005, 08:19 AM
Way to go Mileena. :thumbsup:

You'll be out and about in no time now that you've had a taste of it.

The Perfect Brow--- http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9747&highlight=shaping+eyebrows

Hugs

Shannon
11-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Congratulations Mileena. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventure.

Dragster
11-23-2005, 08:33 PM
I've had the "not logged on" problem too, Dark_Browneyes, but only in the last month or so, but most times I logged back on, my post was still there. I've also noticed that when I close down the site without logging out, I still have to log on when I re-open it the next day, and it certainly didn't behave like that before. I wonder if there is now an automatic log-out if you haven't clicked on a forum for 30 mins., and typing a post reply doesn't count! I've sometimes prepared a long reply in MS Word and pasted it into the forum. That way you don't lose it!

Tony

Holly
11-23-2005, 08:38 PM
Mileena, yea, yea, yea... three cheers for you! Looking forward to your completed post!

Lauren_T
11-23-2005, 08:46 PM
When you click the 'Submit' button and something else happens, like being informed you're not logged in... hit your browser's 'Back' button or left arrow and you should be right back where you were.

At that point, open a new browser window and log in in that window, then switch back to the original one and hit 'Submit.'

About brows... Y'got me... :confused:

AND... congratz! :^5:

Kierci
11-24-2005, 02:31 AM
Mileena good job!!!! Dragster check your cookie settings on your computer I have never had that problem on here at all, it may be your settings especially if you just emptied your cookies or temp files.

Rita Farie
11-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Nice going Mileena,
your on your way now.

Rita

Phoebe Reece
11-24-2005, 01:27 PM
Good for you Mileena. Like everyone else I look forward to reading the long version of your experience.

Two suggestions for the eyebrows:
1 - Get a copy of some fashion magazine (Vogue, Elle, etc.) and study the photos a bit for how you might want them to look.
2 - Go to a salon that does eyebrow waxing. Have a professional do it for you the first time, then all you have to do is maintain it.