PDA

View Full Version : going out 1st time

kellyreece
11-23-2005, 06:03 AM
well in about 1 hour now i,m going"out" for first time. im going to cd meeting . i,m going as a man and dressing there, and plan on leaving as a gurl and walking in public as kelly for the first time, the thrill is amazing.. can any odytell of there 1st time ,,or perhaps i,m giving a new cd the nerve to do it. i will come back later to tell you how it went!!

Sharon
11-23-2005, 06:57 AM
I hope you have a great time, Kelly, and everything goes better than your best thoughts.

Shannon
11-23-2005, 09:27 AM
Best of luck Kelly. Enjoy!!!

Billijo49504
11-23-2005, 09:37 AM
head up, shoulders back and project, but have fun. Good luck...BJ

MsEva
11-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Have a great time Kelli!

swiss_susan
11-23-2005, 10:16 AM
Kelly, I hope you really enjoy yourself. And you are right all these first time stories I read here are really giving me courage.

I am going to do it before 2006!

Susan

Bonnie D
11-23-2005, 10:19 AM
My first time was great and I've only been out once and I can hardly wait to go out again sometime.

I was staying at a motel about an hour away from a big city (Toronto, Canada) and made plans to go to a cd club I had heard about and read about on the internet. I got partially dressed at the motel - painted my toe nails and when they were dry, I put on my panties, stockings, bra and silicone breasts, and blouse. Then I packed my skirt, 5" heels, wig, purse and makeup, put on my jeans, jacket and sneakers and off I went. When I arrived at the club I paid a small fee since I'm not a member and then was directed where to go to complete my change. After putting on my skirt, heels, wig, complete makeup, eyelashes and jewelry, I put away my stuff and grabbed my purse (be sure to have a purse). I soon met some other girls who were going out and I went with them by taxi.

My first thrill though was walking out of the club onto the sidewalk. I felt so good and the slight breeze coming up my short skirt was wonderful. I was outside! Wow! The taxi soon came and we were off to a cd friendly gay bar/restaurant. One of the girls with us was from the cd club and she was my/our guide. We stayed there for a couple of hours getting to know each other over drinks. We then took another taxi to a gay Latin 80s dance club. The taxi dropped us off about a half block away and so we walked from there. Another new experience, walking down a busy sidewalk, dressed as a woman with three other 'women'. There was a small lineup at the club but our guide said that cds can go right in, even though we still had to pay a cover charge. The place was packed and the music was loud. Gays, lesbians, heteros and some other cds. After getting a drink we walked around the club and then danced. About an hour later there was a show put on by a Drag Queen and then more dancing afterwards. I left about 2 hours later on my own. A new experience again, I walked out of the club onto the sidewalk and then to the edge of the street waiting for a free cab. I got a lot of looks, I think both because I was crossdressed and because with my short skirt and stiletto heels I looked like a hooker. Anyway a cab soon came and took me back to the cd club where I changed back to my male self.

I hope your experience will be as memorable as mine was.

Bonnie

kellyreece
11-23-2005, 10:38 AM
omg i want to move to your town ,,my 1st night was good and great just to be out there in skirt ect,,, but no "life"like you had. ive done it now and want more...wish i wasnt in such a sleepy little city and was with you gurlsin canada.. kiss kiss kellyreece (ive done it!!!! been out HEY)

Phoebe Reece
11-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Congratulations Kelly! You've just taken the first step to wake up that sleepy little town of yours. I'm sure you'll get more opportunities to get out and about.