PDA

View Full Version : I almost forgot!

Ashley D.
09-23-2012, 01:18 AM
For the past wile I have have dressed in a part femm all the time.
Girl jeans girl top flip flops stud ear rings and little makeup.
I fill like my self and I love getting up each day now. But tonight it hit me
my wife and I haven't been going out anywhere that calls for dressing nice.
So tonight after a shower I was setting at our makeup desk to do my nightly grooming. Then I thought why not just for fun? I pulled out the makeup bag and got to work. I got all dolled up just for the fun of it and it felt great.
I love being a woman and I don't want to forget it ever!

Amanda_P
09-23-2012, 03:00 AM
It's always fun to get all made up and put on something nice. Even if I don't get the chance to go out.

STACY B
09-23-2012, 05:37 AM
Well where did ya go ?

I Am Paula
09-23-2012, 07:59 AM
You make a good point. Sometimes for weeks on end I do my errands, lunch, mall etc, in my 'just blending in' mode, of flats, capris, minimal makeup. I realize we haven't gone out to a nice restaurant, or the theater, or any kind of nightlife for months. I suddenly yearn to put on dangly earings, red lips, and a proper dress. Sometimes I get so lost in the status quo, that I forget why I started doing this in the first place. Maybe next weekend I'll suprise my wife with a night out.-Celeste

Cynthia Anne
09-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Doing the finnishing touches sometimes even when you are not going out sometimes can be enjoyble! Thanks for the reminder!

Tina B.
09-23-2012, 09:33 AM
I agree Ashley, sometimes make up is just a fun thing to do even if there is no real reason to do it. And after all, I never admit I'm playing, I call it practicing the art.
Tina B.

Ashley D.
09-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Well where did ya go ?

That was the fun part. I didn't go anywhere.
Just sat with Kim had watch a movie. Only down side was after the movie I was too went to sleep and woke up all raccoon eyed.

Beverley Sims
09-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Nothing like a little outburst now and then.
Makeup goes stale so you have to use it sometime

BLUE ORCHID
09-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Hi Ashley, It's great to keep in pratice.