PDA

View Full Version : Bought bra and panties at thrift shop

jessidresser
09-23-2012, 05:31 PM
One i don't usually go to. I haven't dressed in a long while, but needed to get back into it.
It's nice the female cashier didn't say anything. Sometimes people think i'm a butch lesbian! Mainly when i shave close! I heard someone say that at McDonalds once.
I was the only one around that would have qualified for the look!

Jamie Christopher
09-23-2012, 05:34 PM
It gets easier Jessie; soon you'll be looking over the discount racks in your local department store lingerie section like you own the place. Nothing like new lingerie at great prices!

Jamie

Lynn Marie
09-23-2012, 05:37 PM
See Paula's post on shopping in drab in the media section. Have no idea why it got put there, but it's very good.

Beverley Sims
09-23-2012, 10:26 PM
I sometimes buy new fancy foundation garments at thrift shops and was given advice as to how I could look prettier bu a SA there once.
She thought I was a badly dreessed girl and needed more fashion sense.
I didn't bother to spoil her illusion.

braden22
10-17-2012, 04:59 AM
If you see some cheap panties when you going for shopping you should check its quality and stuff . I know shopping is an interesting work for every women .

sexy lingerie (http://bras2you.com/)

sinderella
10-17-2012, 05:33 AM
I love shopping in the thrift shops and Goodwill's, it takes a bit longer because the sizes and styles are all hung side by side but there is always quality clothes hidden amongst the rags. And with a little creative freedom a lot of the clothes can be modified to your taste, I shop with open eyes and an open mind ;)

I did get a smirk from a SA and a "you know these are women's clothes don't you?" My one word answer was "problem?" And it was fill a bag for a dollar day as I strolled out with 2 bags full lol