PDA

View Full Version : Oh the Halloween outfits...

J.Meredith
09-23-2012, 06:53 PM
Well the Halloween outfits are coming out and it has been everything I have been able to do not to buy one. But I realized today since I'm not living at home any more I can buy what ever I want. Does any one have any ideas for me I've not thin I'm a solid size 16/18, so something too risky may not be a good idea. I starting from the bottom, I don't have any heels or makeup so please be nice.

Meredith

STACY B
09-23-2012, 06:55 PM
The World is your Oyster ,,,So open up an suck it down ,,,Choices are End less ,, I am Banking on a Cheerleader outfit ,,,Please Santa Please ,,,

Victoria StJohn
09-23-2012, 07:47 PM
The World is your Oyster ,,,So open up an suck it down ,,,Choices are End less ,, I am Banking on a Cheerleader outfit ,,,Please Santa Please ,,,

Stacy, if you wait for Santa, it will be too late for Halloween.:devil:

STACY B
09-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Stacy, if you wait for Santa, it will be too late for Halloween.:devil:

Miss Santa comes when ever I cry loud enough round here !!! Boo ,,,Hoo,,, Stacy wants a Cheerleader outfit ,,,, OK,,,,,,,,,,,Shut upppppppppppp ,,,Big Sissy ,,, Sissy? Yea sissy,,,Ohhhhhhhhh I thought someone called my name ,,,HERE !!!

J.Meredith
09-23-2012, 08:16 PM
I'll take the sexy gypsy costume, its pretty blue with a ruffle boyshorts, a petticoat and gold heels!

Beverley Sims
09-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Cheer leader or fairy in a tutu this year.

docrobbysherry
09-23-2012, 10:18 PM
The costume places say the day AFTER Halloween everything will be HALF PRICE! Good time to shop for nest years costume! I already have one from last year and 2 that were closeout specials 2 weeks ago!

It PAYS to be a ladies medium or large size! Ha ha!

EmilyShepard
09-23-2012, 10:19 PM
Elvira....mistress of the dark

LaLaChic
09-24-2012, 04:02 AM
Halloween is the time to be risky! There are sexy costumes for all sizes. I've seen plus size girls (genetic and CD) wear amazing getups. At your smaller size I'm sure you can rock something stunning.

Roberta Young
09-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Meredith, Did Snow White, And Wife did Ugly Witch. Took HER Hours and Hours to get ugly. Luv Roberta

TheStig
09-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Cant decide what to wear this year. Last year, my wife and I switched roles. She was my "pimp" while I was her hoe. So much fun!

becky77
09-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Hi, i'm from the UK and we don't really do much Halloween wise. This is a big thing in the US? I kinda thought people would dress as scary type things ghosts, zombies etc. But it sounds more like a anything goes, is it just one big fancy dress opportunity?

~Joanne~
09-24-2012, 02:12 PM
is it just one big fancy dress opportunity?

Yes it is :) a lot of people dress as zombies and such but the Girls dress as sexy as possible (for the most part). Halloween use to be really huge years ago but it has been really sad the last 10 years or so. I am sure there are still a lot of parties out there because everyone loves any exuse to drink lol but I have never been to one. Maybe this is the year? who knows....

To the OP, this is certainly the time of year to buy, buy, buy if your budget/purse allows for it. Costumes are nice but getting the things that your not brave enough to, or for whatever reason, the rest of the year can also be on your list :) think big!

Jaymees22
09-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi, This will be my first Halloween to buy things I need, It sounds like a golden/orange opportunity to shop like crazy!!! Hugs Jaymee

~Joanne~
09-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi, This will be my first Halloween to buy things I need, It sounds like a golden/orange opportunity to shop like crazy!!! Hugs Jaymee

It certainly is Jaymee :) 30 days to get everything on your list, the needs, the wants, the must haves! I love this time of year.

LilSissyStevie
09-24-2012, 02:32 PM
For the closeted CD, Halloween is the one day they can get out of the house. It's the one opportunity to say.....

{drum roll please}

Bye, when dressed:heehee:

5150 Girl
09-24-2012, 04:59 PM
I was a Dallas Cowgirl last year, but we really didn't get to party because the Poalr Bear was sick. So, I
ll be revisiting taht one

Stephanie47
09-24-2012, 05:23 PM
The only problem many of us have concerning being en femme on Halloween actually IS the costume. If I were to go out in one of my many dresses, heels, hosier and sexy undergarments, I'm sure there would be whispering of "He's got to be a cross dresser!" Especially considering how easily I glide across the floor in three inch heels. I don't miss a step. But, if we dress up like a Disney Princess with a mask or concealing makeup, the thrill of appearing as a man dressed as a woman may not be there. Kind of like those French aristocratic theme movies with the big hair, face masks and elegant dresses.

Many years ago when I was out shopping for a normal womanly ensemble, I did photo shop an invitation to a Halloween party with the theme of switching roles. It was fun to make it up. But, I just never had to use it. The sales clerk just didn't care, except for the brunette wig! :)

For the closeted CD, Halloween is the one day they can get out of the house. It's the one opportunity to say.....

{drum roll please}

Bye, when dressed:heehee:

RitaJanelle1964
09-24-2012, 07:25 PM
I started kicking ideas around a couple weeks ago and one of my more creative thoughts was dressing up as Thelma (Vicki Lawrence) from "Mama's Family", but the idea of wearing orthopedic shoes and support hose doesn't really excite me. Then I came up with the idea of dressing as Katy Perry (blue wig and all), but I couldn't pull that off because of my size. Then it hit me that I'm shaped more like Adele (and I don't mean to make fun of her--love her to death), so that's who I'm going as this year. I love the thought of the big hair, thick fake eyelashes, and big earrings and since Adele dresses like a lady, I can wear whatever outfit I buy again some other time instead of it just being a one-time only costume--money well-spent!

5150 Girl
09-27-2012, 12:25 AM
A couple years ago, when I was Daisy Duke for Holoween, a freind asked, "Daisy Duke, hu? but, you dress like a woman all the time, so how is this a costume?"
To wit I reply, You're right in that the fact that I'm a girl is not the costume... BUT the fact that I'm DAISY DUKE, is the costume." "Oooooohhhh,,,, Now I see the diference" he said.

pinki
10-02-2012, 07:44 PM
There are lots of great ideas. Easy is to just dress up as a girl. Marilyn Monroe is a good one. A girl scout or super hero. A devil. Or get a girl to be the opposite, I've always wanted to do bo beep and a wolf. or red riding hood.

Please, if nothing else. Go to the costume store, shoe store, makeup store, lingerie store and salon and make sure every cute sales girl or boy helps you be the perfect woman for Halloween.

samantha11
10-04-2012, 09:59 PM
French maid! My wife loves me in my outfit. Its fun!