PDA

View Full Version : No Ballz Needed

STACY B
09-24-2012, 06:05 AM
Attention all of the Closet Lady's ,,, Halloween is Coming so ya know what that means ? OHHHHHH YEA ,,,,,Free Pass on buying Womans clothes from now till October 31 --- So that being said GO,,,,GO,,,GO,,,,, Get your Wigs Clothes Shoes Makeup ,,, Make over's ,, An what ever your heart desires ,,Don't miss out on it Yull be Sorry !! Its FREE ,,,Just like a Free Pass ,,,, You can just tell them it's a Costume Party ,, An also you get to dress for free also ,,I guess about The first or second week of October is when ya can say the Party's start ,,, You can go shopping dressed an out to eat an where ever you want with who ever you want an if anyone says any thing just counter with the Ol party LIE ,, So get off yo azz an get in the game an again dont miss it ,,,,Only comes once a year ,, An all the stores will be happy too cuz they get to make money an don't have to deal with asking alot og questions about what or why they know already so it's a Perk all around ,,JUST SAYING ,,,,,Little reminder never Hurt !!!! Have Funn !!!!

linda allen
09-24-2012, 06:15 AM
Yes. I'm hoping that's the key for me to get out and about and I hope my wife will go with me. It's a long wait until the next one.

VS Fan
09-24-2012, 06:27 AM
LOL thanks for the pep rally Stacy! I've only used the "excuse" once a very long time ago to buy shoes, but it might just be time to trot it out again! ;)

Thanks!
VS Fan

Beverley Sims
09-24-2012, 06:47 AM
Yes. I'm hoping that's the key for me to get out and about and I hope my wife will go with me. It's a long wait until the next one.

I remember saying it's only 12 month to christmas, recently.
Yes Linda, get OUT!. :)

Marleena
09-24-2012, 07:19 AM
Great reminder there Stacy! Halloween is the time to have fun and enjoy.:)

Launa
09-24-2012, 07:20 AM
I'm on this boat once again. It was my first time out last year and I will be getting ready for the big event in 3 -4 weeks starting with a full body wax, youch!!!!!!!!!
I need to go to a salon dressed and get my nails done on this special day!!! That will be the challenge for me.
Its time to open the purse and spend some cash!

kimdl93
09-24-2012, 09:15 AM
Of course, the secret is that everyone knows Halloween is Christmas for crossdressers...so If you decide to dress up this year everyone will figure you for a CDr!

linda allen
09-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Of course, the secret is that everyone knows Halloween is Christmas for crossdressers...so If you decide to dress up this year everyone will figure you for a CDr!

Going to a party or out with friends, most of us would to far to good a job of looking female and yes, we might "out" ourselves.

The typical guy dressed as a female for a party or such will have boobs that are too big and too high, and no butt or hips. If I go, I won't be around anyone who knows me and I'll just walk around town or the mall. If anyone wants to speculate, I don't care.

JenniferR771
09-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Oh YES, STACY! Halloween is the perfect excuse. Worked for me for years. I would always schedule a makeover at a salon or Merle Norman about the Friday before Halloween. Telling the girls we were going to a Halloween party. They usually let me change in the bathroom. If they seemed friendly, I joked it was out of town over a hundred miles and if we drank we might have to get a hotel for overnight.

Wildaboutheels
09-24-2012, 11:00 AM
Golly, considering some of the attitudes around this Forum, a better title might have been "Don't you have anything to tuck"?

If yer too scared to go out on Halloween, yer just too scared!

kellycan27
09-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Attention all of the Closet Lady's ,,, Halloween is Coming so ya know what that means ? OHHHHHH YEA ,,,,,Free Pass on buying Womans clothes from now till October 31 --- So that being said GO,,,,GO,,,GO,,,,, Get your Wigs Clothes Shoes Makeup ,,, Make over's ,, An what ever your heart desires ,,Don't miss out on it Yull be Sorry !! Its FREE ,,,Just like a Free Pass ,,,, You can just tell them it's a Costume Party ,, An also you get to dress for free also ,,I guess about The first or second week of October is when ya can say the Party's start ,,, You can go shopping dressed an out to eat an where ever you want with who ever you want an if anyone says any thing just counter with the Ol party LIE ,, So get off yo azz an get in the game an again dont miss it ,,,,Only comes once a year ,, An all the stores will be happy too cuz they get to make money an don't have to deal with asking alot og questions about what or why they know already so it's a Perk all around ,,JUST SAYING ,,,,,Little reminder never Hurt !!!! Have Funn !!!!

Stacy
You didn't happen to open a Halloween store as opposed to the boutique you were planning did you? LOL

Kel

~Joanne~
09-24-2012, 12:47 PM
This is certainly the time of year to stock up on everything you might be fearful of buying the rest of the year. I plan on taking full advantage of it as I did yesterday :)

RebeccaLynne
09-24-2012, 01:19 PM
You didn't happen to open a Halloween store as opposed to the boutique you were planning did you? LOL

Kel, seeing as how I'm on her "Friends List", she better not have... I would've expected a PM extending an offer of merchandise at cost, a "BOGO" deal, and a champagne brunch...

Stace, hope your thread is a wake-up call to all the closeted. I'm "in-house" the rest of the year, but go all out during the Halloween week.

Shopping for clothing and shoes, makeup, shaving underarms and legs... yeah, I dress every year. Outing myself? I hope so... just waiting to field the questions that aren't asked, and wondering why... haven't I painted a clear picture?

I think they're afraid to ask...:eek:

STACY B
09-24-2012, 03:54 PM
[QUOTE=kellycan27;2968125]Stacy

Ke
l[QUOTE]

Now that you mention Good Idea ,,,, Maybe Just Maybe ,,, I could disqiuse my CD store as one ? Naaaa Just kidding ,,,That would be to easy . I want the CDs to know ,,I will put it right next to the MMA Club ,,, An give them all Free Energy drinks an Spray Tans so they would keep the Dummy's away ,,,LOL,,,, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> But Seriously -------- You lady's that realy don't want to be found out need to take full advantage of Halloween Cover Story ,,, Don't Trip ,,,Just Laugh it off an Hurry an get what you always wanted an You think you need no matter what it is ,,,Just Do IT !!! Tell the I Stacy B sent ya ,,,They all know me ,,Im a Retard ,,,,, :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Lorileah
09-24-2012, 03:58 PM
and witht he summer close outs...what better time?!? Oh look a pink dress! It will go so well with the lime green heels and orange tights

STACY B
09-24-2012, 05:31 PM
and witht he summer close outs...what better time?!? Oh look a pink dress! It will go so well with the lime green heels and orange tights

You been looking in my closet again ? Dammit ,,,It was supposed to be a surprise ,,, Maybe next time ,,,LOL,,,, TRICK or TREAT !!!

luscious
09-24-2012, 07:09 PM
NO BALLZ TIME
do you think that will work at a nail salon?

getting acrylics done

Abbygirl
09-24-2012, 07:27 PM
absolutely it would work! Remember, it's all part of a costume. With Halloween, excuses come easy. It really is a free pass. By far, the best holiday on the calendar!

Lillyasia
09-24-2012, 07:34 PM
You will be fine, especially if the salon is an asian owned place. They don't care if you are woman, man, girl, or boy. They will take anyone as long as the cash is good. Men are regular customers. If you find a place that pays on commission then they really don't care, especially if you go for big ticket services like pedicures.

cross4funnstuff
09-24-2012, 10:58 PM
I'm so excited its going to be so great being able to get out :) and show off haha

Tracii G
09-24-2012, 11:33 PM
I think I'll dress up as a redneck and fool my friends.Maybe even try to talk like a regular good ole boy!
Combat boots, camo pants and a Lynard Skynard t shirt.

That will screw them up huh Stacy? So totally not me.LOL

STACY B
09-25-2012, 05:41 AM
I think I'll dress up as a redneck and fool my friends.Maybe even try to talk like a regular good ole boy!
Combat boots, camo pants and a Lynard Skynard t shirt.

That will screw them up huh Stacy? So totally not me.LOL

Crap,,, I threw all those clothes away ,,, Bet it will be easy to find that costume !! Was my Daily clothes before ,,, i JUST CAN'T GET IT RIGHT IN MY HEAD WHAT i WANT TO DO THIS YEAR ,,lOOKING FOR A HOME RUN !!

Sarasometimes
09-25-2012, 08:03 AM
A few answers:
Acrylics can be difficult to remove and can mess up your nailbed. I have gotten them but always had the nail tech skip the primer and many cheap nail places use electric grinders to rough up your nails, be careful where you go. There are great press-on versions as an alternative.

Back when I didn't even acknowledge to myself I was a CD. I often was a female for halloween. It is the easiest way to win a prize. My first costume was Devil in a Blue Dress and the NY & Co. SA's were so into getting me the right dress I felt like a bride. In the '90's, they closed a section of dressing rooms just so I could try-on and model for them. They had me walk on my tip toes to simulate my high-heeled snaeakers (A GG artsy friend made them out of Playless pumps! Oh, we all agreed on a blue sequined number (summer clearance)! I did return as promised with photos and of course I won a prize....Most Scariest!
Go have fun but do try to buy something!

Megan Briana
09-25-2012, 08:13 AM
Im including a gg friend of my to help me plan my "costume". I asked her if she could help me out with some makeup tips and maybe take me to some of the shops she likes to shop at for my "costume". I dont really think she is buying into though. I know she can hear the enthusiasm and happiness in my voice when we talk about it. She has always been a supporter of LGBT, so i think she'll be happy that a friend of twenty years is ready to come out, if only for Halloween night. No worries, because if i can pull this off (and I will) then maybe Ill show everyone what Santa's planning on putting under my tree this year! New Healed Boots!

luscious
09-25-2012, 03:12 PM
the 1st time I got my pedicure done at a nail salon in drab I sensed that she was flirting with me and she was cute but I had the nail technician at the end do my toes nails in a color at the end. she replied that "nail color are for girls". It was in Hollywood but not west Hollywood and only women go into this particular nail salon.

I was feeling a little adventurous that day.

absolutely it would work! Remember, it's all part of a costume. With Halloween, excuses come easy. It really is a free pass. By far, the best holiday on the calendar!

MissTee
09-25-2012, 10:18 PM
I would love to, but I'm a coward Stacy. I'd be pegged in a heart beat. I pamper me, so all my girl stuff is r-e-a-l-l-y nice gear (been blessed by hard work and smart investments.) Though I doubt I'd pass, one look at the fancy wig, designer outfit, shoes, and purse and it wouldn't be hard to figure out this isn't a one night event for me. Going to Party City and buying a cheap winch outfit wouldn't do it for me either.

So, rather than miss out, I have reserved one of the mountain properties for me and the DW to get away that week and let Misty out for a spell in private. Can't wait!! I do wish you and every one all the best on Halloween night. I admire your courage and carefree spirits!

ReineD
09-25-2012, 10:24 PM
My SO was into Halloween before, I guess. We've been invited to a few Halloween parties in the past. She bought an elaborate 18th century period costume the first year we dated. I can't remember what it was the second year, and the third year I helped to put together a Barbarella outfit (from the movie with Jane Fonda). But then the desire to dress at Halloween abated, as she grew more comfortable with going out and it became a part of her weekly routine. And then she reached a point where she felt (I believe) disloyal to herself by putting on a "costume" at Halloween, since she does not see her feminine expression as a masquerade. Putting on a costume seemed dishonest somehow.

STACY B
09-28-2012, 09:18 PM

Halloween is coming ,,,Hurry get your Halloween paint before they use it all on MEEEEEE------------- Pretty Sweet ----HUH------ An I got it for FREE !!!!!

Tracii G
09-28-2012, 09:29 PM
I love the art work Stacy.

STACY B
10-08-2012, 11:14 AM

Newest edition ,,,Try an change um once a week till it's over !!